"its statistically impossible for pats to be this good... therefore..." ..lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

"its statistically impossible for pats to be this good... therefore..." ..lol

Apparently,  this past fall nypost felt the urge to run this story... So it's not going away quietly...  but here's a real conspiracy even UD6 might appreciate :

if ever  "stats are for losers" applied, this is it:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/book_stats_say_pats_antics_haven_8MfYgveHFfSZ66NC0wGQhN/1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re:

Please tell me this was a satirical write-up and not serious....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re:

Shorted News Corp. stock and made 15% in one month. So much for the Aussie Invasion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please tell me this was a satirical write-up and not serious....

[/QUOTE]

This passes for newsworthy in the drowning cesspool that is nypost sports. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajaym. Show ajaym's posts

Re:

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Apparently,  this past fall nypost felt the urge to run this story... So it's not going away quietly...  but here's a real conspiracy even UD6 might appreciate :

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/book_stats_say_pats_antics_haven_8MfYgveHFfSZ66NC0wGQhN/1

[/QUOTE]

All you have to note is the author's background:

"O’Leary has a bit of a checkered past himself, considering his license to sell securities was suspended by the National Association of Securities Dealers in 1997 because of what he says was a rogue employee and (by choice, he claims) never reinstated."

Even the scumbags suspended his license, so what does that make him?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re:

In response to ajaym's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All you have to note is the author's background:

"O’Leary has a bit of a checkered past himself, considering his license to sell securities was suspended by the National Association of Securities Dealers in 1997 because of what he says was a rogue employee and (by choice, he claims) never reinstated."

Even the scumbags suspended his license, so what does that make him?

[/QUOTE]

Makes him a loser steeler fan crying about patriots who beat them multiple times IN PITTSBURGH ( theory doesn't apply there... Oops)... Complete fraud loser steeler fan , who it seems can be the most psychotic...  I think it was Hines ward who got knocked in the head and started spreading his delusions contained in this gem:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/2007-11-08-2640137200_x.htm

Note the clever title....  When you read it it means one thing ( a lie) then you read the article and realize they covered their azz by referring to "spygate" as the total controversy rather than the actual violation.

PERFECT  example of media feeding a LIE to the public to corrupt any sense of fairness.

BTW... IGNORING  all Hess posts that answer my posts...  While posting this picture...http://25.media.tum

Sanchez’s moment in leons recurring nightmare...  Lets all have a good laugh at Leon since he's here to see it. . Hahahaha... Lol...  Then  return to our thread ignring his ignorant ramblings.... . Hahaha..lol...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Re:

So, umm, I missed where he says that there are no teams that over a similar period have fallen more than one standard deviation below the league averages.  I'm thinking there might be one or two.  What does that do to his theory?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Re:

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Spygate-"I remember that. That's when the pats Head Coach cheated to win and because of it the Pats haven't won anything since.Karma can be a B itch sometimes"

That's a quote from the rest of the Sporting World outside of NE of course.

I love the NY Post. In the Betting Line of the Post during the whole year of Spygate every week the Post would put an ** next to the pats name and at the bottom it said

***-Caught Cheating

Classic -LOL

[/QUOTE]
    To all you sh!thead Ny fans out there, enough of the flippin spygate BS already! Are the Pats cheating now!??!!? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Spygate-"I remember that. That's when the pats Head Coach cheated to win and because of it the Pats haven't won anything since.Karma can be a B itch sometimes"

I love the NY Post. In the Betting Line of the Post during the whole year of Spygate every week the Post would put an ** next to the pats name and at the bottom it said

***-Caught Cheating

Classic -LOL

[/QUOTE]

You never graduated high school, did you?  That's a quote from the rest of the Sporting World?  Please post a link to what scholar said that. I didn't know you could make up a quote and claim it to be credible by falsely claiming others stated it.  

You bring 'stupid' to a whole new level.  I sincerely hope that you don't plan to reproduce.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

***-Caught Cheating

Classic -LOL

[/QUOTE]

Interesting, because according to the original link, the author of that book is claiming the Pats are still winning way too much.  So which is it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re:

Hahahaha.... Leon.....what a tool...

(see above)...  Hahaha... Stupid little dinkweed... Lol

BTW... IGNORING all Hess posts that answer my posts... While posting this picture...http://25.media.tum

Sanchez’s moment in leons recurring nightmare... Lets all have a good laugh at Leon since he's here to see it. . Hahahaha... Lol... Then return to our thread ignring his ignorant ramblings.... . Hahaha..lol...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Poor Little Timmy-You ask if the pats are cheating now?The answer is who knows BUT they were proven cheaters in the past and now that is the pats legacy...besides getting to the SB and not winning it. You guys are looking more and more like the Bills of the 90's each and every year.

Irish Irish Irish-Tsk Tsk Tsk-Yes a quote from the rest of the Sporting World. You are a closed minded pats fan that just wants Spygate to go away but unfortunately for you the Sporting World never forgets a cheater.Nor should they.

Your personal attacks will go Ignored. I always just consider the source(a pats fan fan emabrrassed by Spygate) and move on. You are forgiven.

Hiding behind a monitor while personally insulting somebody over the internet must be a NE thing. I find it cowardly at best.

[/QUOTE]

Whatever you say master-(bater)hess......remind us all again when the Jests were last in sb?  '69? Oh yeah....43 years ago.......idiots!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re:

Stupi tool. .... Hahahaha... (see above)... Sanchee lover...  Hahaha ... Lol...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re:

so Leon..."karma" only works after you are caught?  why did it not work when they won the SBs?  It shold work then shouldn't it?

Or were they not violating the rules when they won and "karma" did not come into play?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re:

Yep, karma is a mutha.  43 years and running.  How much proof do we need?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re:

Yep, karma is a mutha.  43 years and running.  How much proof do we need?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re:

so leon follow me here...does karma only work when you are caught violating the rules.  Easy answer, at most only three letters.  Is that the only time it operates? 

If it doesn't only work then, then why did it not work when they were winning SBs?

come on, you can do it

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Hahahaha.... Leon.....what a tool...

(see above)...  Hahaha... Stupid little dinkweed... Lol

BTW... IGNORING all Hess posts that answer my posts... While posting this picture...http://25.media.tum

Sanchez’s moment in leons recurring nightmare... Lets all have a good laugh at Leon since he's here to see it. . Hahahaha... Lol... Then return to our thread ignring his ignorant ramblings.... . Hahaha..lol...

[/QUOTE]

Illegal tape of the Jets allowed Vince to cause this butt fumble. 

Sections
Shortcuts