"its statistically impossible for pats to be this good... therefore..." ..lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re:

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

hey provencheaterspats-How goes it?The year the pats got caught they lost their 1st SB to the Giants and ever since then they havent won anything.Try to stay on point.

Salcon-That's not Karma-The Jets didn't cheat the pats did and haven't won anything since then.

I thought the education up there was better then that of the deep Souths gang!

Well that's it for Leon. Taking the rest of the day off. Going to meet a few of the boys at the local watering hole after getting a little shopping done.No pats jersys in Leons stocking!!

Y'all have a nice weekend now ...ya'hear!?

[/QUOTE]

Maybe not but the Jets and their fans still deserve bad karma therefore,  they have it.  Like it or not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re:

In response to Norger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hahahaha.... Leon.....what a tool...

(see above)...  Hahaha... Stupid little dinkweed... Lol

BTW... IGNORING all Hess posts that answer my posts... While posting this picture...http://25.media.tum

Sanchez’s moment in leons recurring nightmare... Lets all have a good laugh at Leon since he's here to see it. . Hahahaha... Lol... Then return to our thread ignring his ignorant ramblings.... . Hahaha..lol...

[/QUOTE]

Illegal tape of the Jets allowed Vince to cause this butt fumble. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah...  "And in this picture, you see mark sanchez trying to find the secret radio frequency coming from teammates butt...? ". Oh that's right this theory doesn't apply to away games...  Lmao....

Leon is such a tool being here..... Lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re:

HACK SCIENCE!!!

Since when is football a game of probability like Roulette and Slots...

thought it was a game of skill??

If I played Roder Federer in Tennis 100 times I should win near 50% or it is a statistical anomoly?

In the comments supplied by readers:  most did not buy it at all...mostly Giants fans who do not have an axe to grind with the Pats for the most part. If Jets fans could read I thnk the comments would be a bit more slanted.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re:

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Poor Little Timmy-You ask if the pats are cheating now?The answer is who knows BUT they were proven cheaters in the past and now that is the pats legacy...besides getting to the SB and not winning it. You guys are looking more and more like the Bills of the 90's each and every year.

Irish Irish Irish-Tsk Tsk Tsk-Yes a quote from the rest of the Sporting World. You are a closed minded pats fan that just wants Spygate to go away but unfortunately for you the Sporting World never forgets a cheater.Nor should they.

Your personal attacks will go Ignored. I always just consider the source(a pats fan fan emabrrassed by Spygate) and move on. You are forgiven.

Hiding behind a monitor while personally insulting somebody over the internet must be a NE thing. I find it cowardly at best.

[/QUOTE]

The sporting world forgot this a long time ago.  Whenever there is a story about how Bill Belichick has just surpassed the career win total of some legendary coach or about how the Patriots have just set some amazing new record, nobody mentions Spygate.  The only people who care about this are a few pathetic losers who are driven mad by the Patriots' continued success.

Here is one interesting statistic for you.  Only one quarterback in the history of the NFL has won 100 more games than he has lost, and that is Tom Brady.  (Brady actually has 106 more wins than losses.)  The next closest quarterback has eighty more wins than losses.  Do the Jets in their entire history have even ten more wins than losses?  Isn't this galling to you Jets fans?  I thought so.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re:

What is the Not Yets record at home in the last 10 years?  If it's over 50% I'd be impressed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

Re:

All O'Leary's book proves is that he was a low life broker who got caught and now needs to do anything he can to make a buck. At least he IS writing about something in which he has a solid background - cheating.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re:

key word...self published

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re:

THis just uncovered by sleuth NY sports writers: Jim Brown, Gayle Sayers, Walter Peyton, Adrian Peterson, John Unitas, Bart Starr, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, Jerry Rice, Vince Lombardi, Don Shula, Chuck Knoll, and several dozen (perhaps a hundred or more) others all implicated in cheating scandal.

It was determined that their personal statistics were well above average. NY writers and fans could only account for this by realizing that these players must have found some way to cheat.

Also implicated were most of the coaches and players of the Jets over the last 42 years whose performance could not have been as bad as it was and so must have been paid to play poorly or even lose.

In other news, scientists and statiticians show how BB could in fact be simply a very superior coach.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re:

It just stands to reason. How else does a team that has bad drafts, signs poor free agents and has the worst defense ever become so good in the second half of the season? They must be cheating.

Just kidding by the way, remember this thread? 2012 Patriots Complacent, Soft

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re:

So the Pats home winning percentage before "Spygate" was .828, whereas their home winning percentage since "Spygate" is .829?

Pretty much confirms what any intelligent person already knows: that "Spygate" was a completely overblown non-issue.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Re:

Two word explanation for this statistical aberration:  Tom Brady

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Re:

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So the Pats home winning percentage before "Spygate" was .828, whereas their home winning percentage since "Spygate" is .829?

Pretty much confirms what any intelligent person already knows: that "Spygate" was a completely overblown non-issue. [/QUOTE]

LOL! Yeah, The key in dealing with Leon is to talk down to him.

Anytime I meet someone who mentions "cheaters" I always go into silent mode and kindly ask them to explain this spygate thing. Act Dumb the more daft the better. Keep em talking.

Then I say " gee thats funny did'nt the Patriots then go 18 wins in a row after cheating"? I also heard that Bill Cowher, Jimmy Johnson, Mike Ditka and other Coaches say that everyone does the same thing. Filming the sidelines can be done from the booth or a front row seat, only thing wrong was the guy was a few feet on the grass and Bellichick continued that and ignored the warning from Goodell (a former Jet employee). Mangrat conspired with Goodell, obvious.

Then after the Goodell decision to fine Team, coach and take away a 1st rd pick,  Goodell destroys the evidence w/o regard for a possible court proceeding which Kraft opted not to proceed. Gee, why did he destroy the evidence, certainly there was a timer on "the film" that Goodell took which would have put his "filming" in a time frame long before Mangrat complained. Just happened to be NY Jets? Cough!

another note:

I would NOT be surprised if before The Statute of Limitations runs out that Bob Kraft (a clever business man) along with the other Owners sanction, will proceed to personally sue Goodell for Damaging the Patriot Brand. That, will give the NFL owners a reason to strike a deal with Goodell and rid Goodell of his 10 year guaranteed contract.

We all can see the political ramblings against Goodell now with the Tagliabue edict etc. It happens with a slow and increasing process, always does. Goodells usefullness is fading fast.

Have a good night and game day.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Re:

Oh, I think this lack of Law suit, was a wild card discussed by the owners all along. This may be done silently in the background and Goodell will decide to suddenly quit and make a personal case of it all and allowed to walk with head high. I'm strongly sure that this will happen. ;-))))

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re:

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Apparently,  this past fall nypost felt the urge to run this story... So it's not going away quietly...  but here's a real conspiracy even UD6 might appreciate :

if ever  "stats are for losers" applied, this is it:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/book_stats_say_pats_antics_haven_8MfYgveHFfSZ66NC0wGQhN/1

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you've got more of bonair for your teams past than non-pats fans.  I am tired of hearing people blame me for perpetuating things that pats fans won't give up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Pretty much confirms what any intelligent person already knows: that "Spygate" was a completely overblown non-issue.

[/QUOTE]

Good point, and the media everywhere " should" publish hundreds of articles making exactly that case...  But they don't...not yet anyway.

Lets see if a trend  develops this year or post season that acknowledges the talent, attention to detail and THE PRODUCT ON THE FIELD.  This is the most obvious evidence, since the players make  the plays.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re:

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pretty much confirms what any intelligent person already knows: that "Spygate" was a completely overblown non-issue. [/QUOTE]

LOL! Yeah, The key in dealing with Leon is to talk down to him.

Anytime I meet someone who mentions "cheaters" I always go into silent mode and kindly ask them to explain this spygate thing. Act Dumb the more daft the better. Keep em talking.

Then I say " gee thats funny did'nt the Patriots then go 18 wins in a row after cheating"? I also heard that Bill Cowher, Jimmy Johnson, Mike Ditka and other Coaches say that everyone does the same thing. Filming the sidelines can be done from the booth or a front row seat, only thing wrong was the guy was a few feet on the grass and Bellichick continued that and ignored the warning from Goodell (a former Jet employee). Mangrat conspired with Goodell, obvious.

Then after the Goodell decision to fine Team, coach and take away a 1st rd pick,  Goodell destroys the evidence w/o regard for a possible court proceeding which Kraft opted not to proceed. Gee, why did he destroy the evidence, certainly there was a timer on "the film" that Goodell took which would have put his "filming" in a time frame long before Mangrat complained. Just happened to be NY Jets? Cough!

another note:

I would NOT be surprised if before The Statute of Limitations runs out that Bob Kraft (a clever business man) along with the other Owners sanction, will proceed to personally sue Goodell for Damaging the Patriot Brand. That, will give the NFL owners a reason to strike a deal with Goodell and rid Goodell of his 10 year guaranteed contract.

We all can see the political ramblings against Goodell now with the Tagliabue edict etc. It happens with a slow and increasing process, always does. Goodells usefullness is fading fast.

Have a good night and game day.

[/QUOTE]

Agree...  especially about Kraft being a smart businessman, while also politically adept I assume... Make some kind of move to fix a collossal error.  Review the official mistakes... Comments by tagliabue speak directly to the abuse of power and activism of a misguided commissioner...

quote)

Tagliabue reached into the N.F.L.'s history to provide guidance for how he thought Goodell should have handled this case, pointing to how the former commissioner Pete Rozelle phased in a policy on performance-enhancing drugs, which included a discipline-free transition year.

"He understood that sometimes it's necessary to clarify the rules - make sure everyone understands; postpone discipline for a while, not forever, but maybe for a season; and then enforce the rules with strict discipline," Tagliabue wrote.

(quote)

This entire episode doesn't happen except for goodell ... he's an activist dicktator that should be ousted , but in the meantime his glaring mistakes correctd.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts