it's texans ... so start the process

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

it's texans ... so start the process

Good to know quickly...  Like the matchup.  Snow showers...?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: it's texans ... so start the process

I love the matchup.  Same formula as last time.  Contain Foster, double team Johnson, double team Watt, mix in a lot of run early to set up the play action.  If we succeed in doing the majority of these things, we will be on our way to another AFC Conference Championship.

I am not concerned about Schaub...AT ALL.  

Brady will bring it this postseason, starting with another thrashing of that overrated Texans D.  Take it to the bank.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Texans aren't going to be making FG's outside in the cold in NE and they wont be scoring TD's.  Based on today, their Offense looks horrible!! 

Pats vs Texans!

Denver vs either Colts or Ravens!

Everything falling in place for the Patriots!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Texans didnt show me much...Marvin Lewis stinks! Terrible offensive game plan! 

Cinn defense played ok at best...Im confident that we will def Hou n advance to Denver...lets all now root for Balt tomorrow...they prob wont defeat Denver but can bang those guys up a bit n soften them up for us...Go Pats!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss         Mike Reiss @MikeReiss

A few differences from Dec. 10 Patriots-Texans game: NE didn't have Rob Gronkowski; Texans didn't have OLB Brooks Reed/TE Garrett Graham.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

They need to do a better job on Watt than last time. Watt had 0 sacks but he got some hits in there. HOU got Graham back, so I expect them to be better than last time with their 2 TE sets. We get Gronk back, so I still don't expect a close game. Maybe not 42-14, but like 38-20. 

Honestly, my biggest worry would be the Pats not taking these guys seriously. But after what happened in 2010, I don't expect that to happen.

Aqib Talib vs Andre Johnson will be interesting. Talib may be a bit rusty...but it should be good practice in preparation for D. Thomas

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love the matchup.  Same formula as last time.  Contain Foster, double team Johnson, double team Watt, mix in a lot of run early to set up the play action.  If we succeed in doing the majority of these things, we will be on our way to another AFC Conference Championship.

Brady will bring it this postseason, starting with another thrashing of that overrated Texans D.  Take it to the bank.

[/QUOTE]

Not see easy to double team with Reed back

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Let it begin!

Aditi Kinkhabwala   Aditi Kinkhabwala 

Arian Foster on a rematch with the Patriots: "We owe them one."

Details

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

its best if the Patriots can jump on the Texans quickly again. Dont let them have any ideas about making it a game. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let it begin!

Details

[/QUOTE]

No we're even now. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let it begin!

Details

[/QUOTE]

Owe us what?  A full team set of our very own varsity jackets for the absolute beatdown last time you clowns came to Foxborough?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I won't take any team lightly in the playoffs, even if we beat them during the regular season, but like others have mentioned, we didn't have Gronk, it's harder to kick FG's in NE, and I think we can "contain" Foster to about 90-110 yards.  Also, surprisingly, Cinci didn't pressure Shaub all that much, especially up the middle.  I think we'll do a better job in that area.  Yup, Foster will get his yards, and JJ will make a few plays on D, but I see us winning this game - not easily, but comfortably - something like 37-23.  GO PATS!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Oh right. We'll have Gronk on the field. And the Pats D should be rested and rarin to go. Yeah, I like this match up. I know the Texans will come to play. Patiots will br on FIRE- rain, sleet, snow, and of course cold.

Well prepared, well practiced, will execute. Go Pats!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

texans looked like crap today, they barely beat the bungles at home. not worried.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I say be very careful to not be lackadaisical and too overconfident having beaten them 42-14 in Dec. Recall 2 years ago they beat the Jets 45-3 a few weeks earlier and then Jets knocked them out of the playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

texans looked like crap today, they barley beat the bungles at home. not worried.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly why the Pats have to jump on them early next week. A la game last year against Denver.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This sounds A LOT like the old, more rational, level-headed Rusty that we all remember.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Texans aren't going to be making FG's outside in the cold in NE and they wont be scoring TD's.  Based on today, their Offense looks horrible!! 

Pats vs Texans!

Denver vs either Colts or Ravens!

Everything falling in place for the Patriots!!

[/QUOTE]

Dominos

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This sounds A LOT like the old, more rational, level-headed Rusty that we all remember.

[/QUOTE]

Wow dude.  The infatuation with Rusty continues.  No, I am not Rusty.  I've said time and time again who I am which was probably too much for the Internet.  I also took Babe's stupid little "Rusty Test" on his little website.  Enough of the childish Rusty accusations.  Cut the crap.  It's grown completely tiresome.  Grow up.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I say be very careful to not be lackadaisical and too overconfident having beaten them 42-14 in Dec. Recall 2 years ago they beat the Jets 45-3 a few weeks earlier and then Jets knocked them out of the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

This is the key. If Pats approach this game like they're underdogs, they will take Houston out with relative ease. If they're complacent (and sloppy), they can be beaten in a close game.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

YAWN.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabePariIIi. Show BabePariIIi's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow dude.  The infatuation with Rusty continues.  No, I am not Rusty.  I've said time and time again who I am which was probably too much for the Internet.  I also took Babe's stupid little "Rusty Test" on his little website.  Enough of the childish Rusty accusations.  Cut the crap.  It's grown completely tiresome.  Grow up.

[/QUOTE]

That person is new, so I am wondering what he posted as before if that is a second board name for him. To be new and start calling you my name is quite odd. It's odd anyway, but him being new (supposedly) would mean he has no idea what the name "Rusty" even refers to.

It's completly tiresome. Any time anyone agrees with me, it sets them over the edge, which speaks volumes about their mental stability.

[/QUOTE]

Junior, you are pathetic.  Want to come be pathetic with me in Room 239 at Magnolia Manor?  We can invite over hookers and eat fruit cups and discuss how BB is ruining this franchise with his pathetic drafts which showcases how average he is here as the GM.  Luckily Tom is here to rescue us from BB's ineptitude.

As always, LMAO@U