Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week?

Will we see another Colts bailout call when the game is getting out of hand, like the Philly game ending 4th and 18 fumble turned into a Colt first down?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week?

Way to start the whining early!  Just like X-mas shopping, you don't want to wait to the last minute...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Yeah...like the legit tap on Mannings helmet for an automatic roughing after he fumbles the ball away on 4th and 18 ending the game and is given a first down...., meanwhile Vick gets run out of bounds and thrown down and no flag, even though league fines Colt player $10000.00 this week for it. Colts are a joke without the refs! Watch superbowl replay, no phantom calls to bail them out, and they are exposed for the 8-8 team they are.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

I was thinking it would be...well, take the total number of plays in the game and divide by 1. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

To be fair, there will only be enough gifts to the Colts as it takes for them to win, and not one bad call/non-call more.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

I love the chips on your shoulders!  That's what makes these wins against the Pats so enjoyable.  I almost hope there will be some blatantly wrong calls so I can hear y'all blame the refs again.  Last year's 4th and 2 spot was perfect, because it was probably a correct call, but it was close enough that I got to hear the whiners in full force!  Very fun.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Do you confuse Brady with Justin Beiber, too?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Gomer is already making excuses for the injury depleted Colts, so I am going to say just one this year, with the over/under at 2.

I don't think Polian can hide from another arrangement like he had with the faceguarding or the 4th and 2 spot call.

The Butler PI call last year on Collie is something people forget about, but that turned the game around and allowed the 4th and 2 to called incorrectly in the first place.

I just hope for a clean game this time.  I don't want two of the better teams to be affected by Bill Polian's longstanding influence on the Competition Committee.

The question is, will Polian choke a ball boy or smash a table in the media room rooting for Pats injuries?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

If he does, I'm sure BB will get it on tape from multiple angles!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

As will Polian.  NE will provide Indy with the specified locations they choose to film from, as they are supposed to do under the rules.

Glad I could help speak the truth with facts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Patriots are on fire. Cold weather and crowd noise "against" Payton = No chance for Colts. BB will keep 18 off the field for the majority of the game. Payton will have to chance his Chicken-out throws down field for hopeful pass interference calls at the expense of getting picked off.

Patriots by a minimum of 10.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Love the avatar.   Love those mid/late 70s body styles.  Bad asz.  I'd either go black or navy blue.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

test

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

38 F at game time Sunday, falling into the mid 30s.  I hope Goober's hands don't freeze off.  It won't matter how many phantom PI calls are made, NE is going to blow out the Colts whenever there is real football weather.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Indylove, if Justin is mistaken for Tom then he is a three time SB champion. If he is mistaken for Gayton.........well you know the rest of this line. :)

P.S. The last SB Tom was in he left the field just giving his defense the lead, Gayton?..................well you know the rest of that one also!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I left out the last time Tom was in the SB

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jssmith285. Show jssmith285's posts

In Response to Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week?:
    [QUOTE]If he does, I'm sure BB will get it on tape from multiple angles!
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

i love the high and mighty colts fans who forget they pumped in noise into the RCA dome, which is clearly cheating.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Ok, all of us Pats fans, let's not get too carried away here. Regardless of the injuries the Colts have, the difficult time Manning has in cold weather, and the Pats coming off a helluva win over the Steelers, the Colts are still a fomidable team.

This is not going to be an easy win. Pats 31, Colts 20.

Go Pats!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]I love the chips on your shoulders!  That's what makes these wins against the Pats so enjoyable.  I almost hope there will be some blatantly wrong calls so I can hear y'all blame the refs again .  Last year's 4th and 2 spot was perfect, because it was probably a correct call, but it was close enough that I got to hear the whiners in full force!  Very fun.
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE] I don't think Patriots fans want to whine about the calls at all. I think they are correct when they say the Colts because of their unique connection with the officials are granted calls that no other team receives in big games. If Walt Anderson and his crew of crooks show up to officiate this game I will guarentee at least one phoney baloney PI called in favor of the Colts. Those are just the facts,Bill polian ensconced himself on the rules committee and the rest of the league has been stuck with his lording over the referees since he situated himself on that committee.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No question about it. No team gets calls like the Colts. It's not even close.

Indy is 1, Pitt 2 in this area.

HayseedLove still has not told of us of a time where a call was literally created during the game (2006 Colts winning 38-34 on the faceguarding call on Hobbs) to hand a team the AFC title before.

It's very rare that such strange, perfectly timed calls occur anyway, but when they happen for Indy in the Colts/Pats tilts, it's definitely disturbing.

Most people, who have no agenda, feel that 4th and 2 spot was clearly the wrong call on the field in the review booth.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It would not surprise me that a string of this type is started on every NFL fan board whenever their team is to play the Colts that weekend.  Go to any national sports site after a Colts win and invariably there is a reference to a call or two which favored the Colts, a call made at the right time to give the Colts a chance at a victory.  I am certain EVERYONE here, including those Colt fans who seem to have lost their way and post here more than their own zites, have watched games, not when the Colts play the Pats, in which calls go for the Colts just like we observe in Pats-Colts games.  It is a constant theme in the league, the favoritism the Colts get for defensive PI calls and other strange calls.  Colts fan, live with it and quit denying it!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]No question about it. No team gets calls like the Colts. It's not even close. Indy is 1, Pitt 2 in this area. HayseedLove still has not told of us of a time where a call was literally created during the game (2006 Colts winning 38-34 on the faceguarding call on Hobbs) to hand a team the AFC title before. It's very rare that such strange, perfectly timed calls occur anyway, but when they happen for Indy in the Colts/Pats tilts, it's definitely disturbing. Most people, who have no agenda, feel that 4th and 2 spot was clearly the wrong call on the field in the review booth.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

There should be an asterisk after the colts' sole SB win, indicating that they only got there via yet another bogus payton-ference call, giving them a gift touchdown in the fourth quarter. Colts fans can yap all they want about that call but the NFL admitted it was bogus in writing, so shut the f*ck up!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]It would not surprise me that a string of this type is started on every NFL fan board whenever their team is to play the Colts that weekend.  Go to any national sports site after a Colts win and invariably there is a reference to a call or two which favored the Colts, a call made at the right time to give the Colts a chance at a victory.  I am certain EVERYONE here, including those Colt fans who seem to have lost their way and post here more than their own zites, have watched games, not when the Colts play the Pats, in which calls go for the Colts just like we observe in Pats-Colts games.  It is a constant theme in the league, the favoritism the Colts get for defensive PI calls and other strange calls.  Colts fan, live with it and quit denying it!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I love it!  This is what makes coming here so satisfying.  The whining about the calls.  Every team in the league has some bad calls go in their favor, and the Pats are no exception.  But on this site every Pat fan is convinced the Colts get more than their share.  The best part is how y'all whine about it, and then call every opponent's fans a bunch of whiners when they voice any kind of complaints about anything.  (Cheating, injuries, the Brady rule, etc.) 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week? : I love it!  This is what makes coming here so satisfying.  The whining about the calls.  Every team in the league has some bad calls go in their favor, and the Pats are no exception.  But on this site every Pat fan is convinced the Colts get more than their share.  The best part is how y'all whine about it, and then call every opponent's fans a bunch of whiners when they voice any kind of complaints about anything.  (Cheating, injuries, the Brady rule, etc.) 
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

And I wonder what the Colts fans will be whining about around 7:30 on Sunday Night. I'm sure it won't be "This is what makes coming here so satisfying."