It's the way it is.. most folks like Denver to win.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It's the way it is.. most folks like Denver to win.

Don't take it as a slight against the Pats.  Even though there are a fair amount of folks who think the Pats could win Sunday, most feel the offensive juggernaut called the Denver Broncos are going to take the next step to the Super Bowl.  Even with the Bronco defense hurting, some feel it is still strong enough to stop the Pats.  If the run is stopped, Brady does not have enough passing weapons to get the job done to score the points needed to win is the thinking.

I equate this to the Pats of 2007 and the prolific offense the team had then.  Hardly anyone picked the Chargers to win the AFCCG of 2007 even though many did.  What makes this year a bit more daunting, there is less faith in the Pats defense to stop Payton and his minions plus the game is at Denver.  All it means is the Pats winning will be all the more satisfying and we can celebrate for two more weeks of an extended Patriots season again!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Re: It's the way it is.. most folks like Denver to win.

If the donkey's do win I believe either one of the NFC teams would crush them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't take it as a slight against the Pats.  Even though there are a fair amount of folks who think the Pats could win Sunday, most feel the offensive juggernaut called the Denver Broncos are going to take the next step to the Super Bowl.  Even with the Bronco defense hurting, some feel it is still strong enough to stop the Pats.  If the run is stopped, Brady does not have enough passing weapons to get the job done to score the points needed to win is the thinking.

I equate this to the Pats of 2007 and the prolific offense the team had then.  Hardly anyone picked the Chargers to win the AFCCG of 2007 even though many did.  What makes this year a bit more daunting, there is less faith in the Pats defense to stop Payton and his minions plus the game is at Denver.  All it means is the Pats winning will be all the more satisfying and we can celebrate for two more weeks of an extended Patriots season again!

[/QUOTE]

The more that pick against them the better. Helps feed the us against the world mentality. Not many picked Pats against Pitt in AFC championship in 2001/2 and even in 2004/5 a lot of "experts " thought Pitt would get them in Pitt again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

OK, that's the way it is.

Denver's offense was pretty much sh- ut down in the second half of the November 24 Patriots-Broncos game.  This follows a decade-long pattern of Peyton Manning getting sh- ut down by BB.  Whatever new wrinkles Denver laid in during last summer, they've been tried and figured out.

On the other side, New England's running game is suddenly on fire.  Assuming a nice day in Denver, New England's passing game should be on fire as usual.  A combination of the two would be extremely difficult for Denver's depleted defense to handle.  Good numbers in September don't mean as much when your January team has pretty bad linebackers and a new substitute CB.

This site doesn't like the word sh- ut.  How ignorant!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!  Love it!  I knew deep down you had a sense of humor.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Other than you Patsie trolls, nobody likes your cheating team. 

90% of the country will be rooting for the Bronco's tomorrow.  Laughing

[/QUOTE]

I happen to know a lot of people who hate the Broncos and I live in Michigan!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to umichfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They're called "bandwagon" fans and I'll bet they are Patsie fans like you.  Huh?

[/QUOTE]

Bandwagoners?? Didnt you say your the dolts troll turned jughead jock sniffer?? Are you Juleswinfield perhaps?? I notice she disappeared after Pats went up 7-0 in the first 30 seconds of last weeks game and hasnt been back since....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

ccsjl....   Papa is totally freaking out about the fact the Pats have an excellent chance to win the game tomorrow and is doing everything in his power to throw negative vibes this way.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to umichfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They're called "bandwagon" fans and I'll bet they are Patsie fans like you.  Huh?

[/QUOTE]

I've liked the Patriots for years.  And I never said the people that I know are fans of Patriots but they for sure hate the Broncos and want the Patriots to win.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good post

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from deebz. Show deebz's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

GFY...see Fitzy for details

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ccsjl....   Papa is totally freaking out about the fact the Pats have an excellent chance to win the game tomorrow and is doing everything in his power to throw negative vibes this way.

[/QUOTE]

It's Leon.

He's gone crazy thinking about the possibility of the Pats taking over the Jets locker room in a couple weeks and the sheer beauty of the Pats not needing to practice away from Gillette, if they don't want to.

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

I know.  I called it the first time I saw the PapaJohn posts and the manner of the text.  Classic Leon!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm confused.  I know that you're not exactly a pillar of intelligence, but please explain to me how fans on a forum of their own respective team, are 'trolls.'  I'll give you a few minutes to come up with a knuckleheaded response.

You're more predictable than my 4 year old niece.  Please tell us you will be here at 6:30 PM east coast tomorrow

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Let them pick the Donkeys.  When is the last time a "juggernaut" team in the NFL won a Super Bowl?  The NFL has as much parity as the NHL.  The pundits can say what they want.  The Patriots, led by TFB and BB, are coming for blood tomorrow.  Donkey fans better be praying.

Pats win: 34-28

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Alot of Pats hate on this board.....I love it.  Makes it all the more enjoyable when we beat Denver.  Of course, then they'll troll the board telling us how badly we'll lose in the SB.  Again, I'll love it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

"Nobody believed we could do it, but we believed". 

-Rodney Harrison-

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

In fact only 59% of the country cares about the NFL.  (Not much more than the 50% who care about Figure Skating). NFL network had it at about 48% football fans cheering for the Pats. So that means  28.32% of Americans are cheering for the Pats (30.68% af Americans for Denver)

A recent poll showed more American's hate Seattle than NE... 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/01/17/america-hates-the-seahawks/?tid=pm_pop

Sections
Shortcuts