It's time to face the facts about this Patriots defense!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's time to face the facts about this Patriots defense!

They are a different defense then what they started with at the begining of the season.  I am finally ready to say Talib is a big part of this, with him they are able to man up more, he can take the best receiver and not let him blow the Patriots out, this leaves the others to focus on the other receivers, also allows the defense to blitz more and allowed McCorty to move to Safety.  I thought it was to early to tell what the Talib trade meant to this team but after last night it shows. 

Plus you have Big Vince dominating the front line, the man is just a force up there and the LB's stoping the run, depth at DE with Scott, they are just feeding off each other and in turn makes this D pretty awesome now.  I am really enjoying watching this D play and they did it last night without a bunch of turnovers, they did it with just tough play!

Hope Dennaard and Talib are both healthy for next game against the 49'ers, they will be needed. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: It's time to face the facts about this Patriots defense!

Recall the interview Wilfork had on ESPN after the game?  He pretty much echoed your thoughts about how the D evolves over the season.  Some teams are gang busters in the beginning then taper off, the Pats just get better and better.  BB's way!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They are a different defense then what they started with at the begining of the season.  I am finally ready to say Talib is a big part of this, with him they are able to man up more, he can take the best receiver and not let him blow the Patriots out, this leaves the others to focus on the other receivers, also allows the defense to blitz more and allowed McCorty to move to Safety.  I thought it was to early to tell what the Talib trade meant to this team but after last night it shows. 

Plus you have Big Vince dominating the front line, the man is just a force up there and the LB's stoping the run, depth at DE with Scott, they are just feeding off each other and in turn makes this D pretty awesome now.  I am really enjoying watching this D play and they did it last night without a bunch of turnovers, they did it with just tough play!

Hope Dennaard and Talib are both healthy for next game against the 49'ers, they will be needed. 

[/QUOTE]

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yup. BB has gone crazy trying to get this D to a decent NFL caliber. Good for him. Looks like he may have achieved his goal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Recall the interview Wilfork had on ESPN after the game?  He pretty much echoed your thoughts about how the D evolves over the season.  Some teams are gang busters in the beginning then taper off, the Pats just get better and better.  BB's way!

[/QUOTE]

I didn't get to see that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's funny he sounded just like BB. 'everybody has to do their job for it to work' As for his own play he brought up his one mistake and said he was pissed at himself for it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Damnn, TFB, I opened this thread expecting to a pic of the Pats D cast as superheroes!