It's time to make the call!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: It's time to make the call!!

Think it will happen TBF12?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, MY post just went to the top of the thread. WTFK?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's time to make the call!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K80CIQPwruU

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: It's time to make the call!!:
    [QUOTE]no thank you. Lets see what Price has. Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but go ahead and cut Ocho Dudo

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to It's time to make the call!!:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Could be time: http://www.csnne.com/football-new-england-patriots/news/Steelers-Clark-Patriots-want-to-play-bas?blockID=585956&feedID=3946

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

no thank you.

Lets see what Price has. He only had one go route but he got good separation and easily out ran the coverage, just to bad Brady under threw the ball. Branch is projected for ~70 catches and ~900yrds which is great #2 WR numbers considering how much Brady spreads the ball around. Welker is still getting good yards and catches even in double coverage. Lets see what Price can do as a #3 WR and give him a couple games to see if he can pull those S's out of the box.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from saigonsmuggler. Show saigonsmuggler's posts

Randy or Taylor? Who's faster?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Think it will happen TBF12?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    No, not now.  BB wouldn't do that at this point because Moss would have the upper hand knowing the Pats need him.  The time to do it was when it wasnt as clear that the pats need a deep threat.  After Sundays game it is clearly evident a deep threat is needed.  Just like I said at the begining of the season. 

And everyone saying Price should get a shot, who are you kidding?  We all know that he does not have any skill.  Sure he might be fast but that's all he is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Did any of the people who want Moss back see him play last year? He is not the guy from 2007 anymore. I understand wanting that skill set again, but he is not the answer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Randy, when motivated, is one of the top 3 WR still in the NFL...all that said you just never know with that guy where his head will be one moment to the next....so, Price should be the guy to play now, he deserves his chance & i don't believe he'll disappoint us in any way...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's time to make the call!! : No, not now.  BB wouldn't do that at this point because Moss would have the upper hand knowing the Pats need him.  The time to do it was when it wasnt as clear that the pats need a deep threat.  After Sundays game it is clearly evident a deep threat is needed.  Just like I said at the begining of the season.  And everyone saying Price should get a shot, who are you kidding?  We all know that he does not have any skill.  Sure he might be fast but that's all he is.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

How can you say has has no skill when you never see him play? I mean a full quarter or half here and there with 5 or 6 balls thrown his way. You can't judge a guy on one pass thrown per game and one game a month.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

Won't matter anyway...Brady is not an accurate downfield passer. That's probably why BB hasn't called Moss or anyone else. Ocho wasn't here for deep speed, but he can't even run designated routes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]Randy, when motivated, is one of the top 3 WR still in the NFL...all that said you just never know with that guy where his head will be one moment to the next....so, Price should be the guy to play now, he deserves his chance & i don't believe he'll disappoint us in any way...
    Posted by dmcpatsfan[/QUOTE]

There is no way to tell if he still is that good when motivated because he was pathetic for three different teams last year. Even if motivated, I am not sure he would make my top three not with Calvin Johnson, Steve Smith, Mike Wallace, Greg Jennings, etc. out there...

I would say he is not worth the risk at this point.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In Response to It's time to make the call!!:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

But you would have to change your name again. It took almost a year for you to change it this last time. In fact maybe that name change is the true cause of the offensive slump.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

Do it! Why not at this point.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to It's time to make the call!! :  But you would have to change your name again. It took almost a year for you to change it this last time. In fact maybe that name change is the true cause of the offensive slump.
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]

How dare you, LOL!!  Your talking to a guy who changes the position of my hat until something good happens in the game and changes what I wear for the next game if they lose.  Why did you have to bring up the name change? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

wow this out of order stuff is drivin me nuts