It's Time To Root For AnotherTeam!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

It's Time To Root For AnotherTeam!!

I mean we have a bad owner, bad GM,bad coach, Bad QB, C, G, T , ILB, OLB, DT, CB, S, SS, TE ,WR , K, P, LS, why root for this team at all, they clearly don't know what they're doing, the coaching staff is clueless, they don't know how to make in-game adjustments, halftime adjustments, the GM is wayyyy below average, they have losing season after losing season, they draft in the top15 every year, and they still draft poorly, bad personnel evaluation, bad decisions in FA, they haven't been in the SB in 44 years and counting..Meanwhile every other team have grade A drafts, make all the right decisions in FA, they sign every FA their fan base want, have great owner,GM,C, G, T , ILB, OLB, DT, CB, S, SS, TE. It's so easy to win in this league I still don't know how can we only have 2-14 seasons when everyone else is winning 10+ every year in every division, except the pats..Shame!!

Why bother rooting for this team, LET'S GO Browns, Jets, Raiders..Etc...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: It's Time To Root For AnotherTeam!!

In response to leonardo0110's comment:

I mean we have a bad owner, bad GM,bad coach, Bad QB, C, G, T , ILB, OLB, DT, CB, S, SS, TE ,WR , K, P, LS, why root for this team at all, they clearly don't know what they're doing, the coaching staff is clueless, they don't know how to make in-game adjustments, halftime adjustments, the GM is wayyyy below average, they have losing season after losing season, they draft in the top15 every year, and they still draft poorly, bad personnel evaluation, bad decisions in FA, they haven't been in the SB in 44 years and counting..Meanwhile every other team have grade A drafts, make all the right decisions in FA, they sign every FA their fan base want, have great owner,GM,C, G, T , ILB, OLB, DT, CB, S, SS, TE. It's so easy to win in this league I still don't know how can we only have 2-14 seasons when everyone else is winning 10+ every year in every division, except the pats..Shame!!

And we are 2-0 to boot!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You may be being too pessimistic. But that GM sure is a Stupido!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I agree!  I am jumping off the bandwagon I have been on since the early 80's!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Yup that GM has been to 5 SBs and won his div 10 times, yup he's terrible. Fool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And how many times has he done any of that without Brady? LMAO@U Learn the damned game.

I'll help you out. As a HC he has made the playoffs 1 time in 7 tries without Brady.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Leonardo, you really have to work on your sarcasm font!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

[QUOTE]

Leonardo, you really have to work on your sarcasm font!

[/QUOTE]

He is clearly wrong. We don't have a bad GM, but the worst GM in the history of NFL...

I am thinking about switching to Jets.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

I agree!  I am jumping off the bandwagon I have been on since the early 80's!

Rocky, are you doing OK out there?  Is there flooding in your area?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Leaving for another team is your choice, go ahead!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And how many times has he done any of that without Brady? LMAO@U Learn the damned game.

I'll help you out. As a HC he has made the playoffs 1 time in 7 tries without Brady.

[/QUOTE]

How many times did Bill Walsh do it without Montana?

You sure enjoy looking dumb, Diapers.  Jello or pudding tonight? I forget what they serve you on Sundays.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

I think Babe is trying to say they should have gotten rid of Brady so Bill could PROVE how good of an HC he is to him. As if the Bill or the Pats actually have to prove anything to him. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ok I'll play along. What did HOF coaches Landry and Noll win without Staubach and Bradshaw.  Not much they must've only won cause of those two guys. Fool 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Ok I'll play along. What did HOF coaches Landry and Noll win without Staubach and Bradshaw.  Not much they must've only won cause of those two guys. Fool 

Maybe you're starting to get it fool. RIGHT, the coaches have to have the great players to do well! Duh. You're learnin'! LMAO@U

And BB did win big, with Brady and the players he inherited. Since the rest of the team is entirely of his making, he has won SQUAT.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I think Babe is trying to say they should have gotten rid of Brady so Bill could PROVE how good of an HC he is to him.

BTW, we don't have to get rid of Brady to find that out. We already KNOW how BB does without Brady. He gets one playoff appearance every 7 years. Tears!

(Threw that last thing in so you would feel at home since you are a big buddy of Rusty's now.)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Right. I've been a Pats fan since knee high to a grasshopper. Not a "do whatever you want" kind of fan.  Have a point of view. Grew up in the shadow of Fenway Park, shivered at Sullivan Stadium, watched many a Celtic game at the Boston Garden- no corporate name attached.

Do you know diehard Boston sports fans?  Being a Boston fan is a sport unto itself.  We are not going to roll over and  excuse bone headed moves made by coaches or players. We'll stay with the team through thick and thin. We show up. We support the team in many ways.

Go ahead and root for another team. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.  Fans are going to make some noise.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from demento. Show demento's posts

Re: It's Time To Root For AnotherTea

Here we go again!  Our team won't spend money to put some real talent around Tom Brady and they never will.  Other teams with great quarterbacks have great receivers (Atlanta, San Francisco, Denver, etc.)  It's time for Tom Brady to go to another team.  The Patriots organization is killing him.  And don't give me the stuff about losing Gronk, Hernandez, etc.  They would not pay Wes Welker.  They would not pay Randy Moss.  They won't pay running backs (Jarvis-Green Ellis), corners (Assante Samuel).  They won't pay anyone that Bill does not like.  So, Tom, if you want help and want to win the big games, keep up with Peyton Manning, it is time for you to move on.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

I think Babe is trying to say they should have gotten rid of Brady so Bill could PROVE how good of an HC he is to him.

BTW, we don't have to get rid of Brady to find that out. We already KNOW how BB does without Brady. He gets one playoff appearance every 7 years. Tears!

(Threw that last thing in so you would feel at home since you are a big buddy of Rusty's now.)

Thank goodness you are not the GM and Belichick is!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

So you are labelling him "stupido" because he found a quarterback that he can rely on and has chosen to stick with him based on the quarterback's success?  Explain to us, please, how this makes him "stupido", or even lucky, for that matter.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

Dam... I am going to pass on my season tickets now. Anybody interested in section 110 row 14.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How many sbs has Brady had without that gm?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

Your sarcastic post strongly implies that fans essentially have 2 choices. Either avoid questioning BB for some of his questionable GM moves or root for another team. That's called a "false choice."    

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

is it illegal to root for several teams?  I like following the Ravens, Steelers, and 49ers too. Been doing that for years.

Sections
Shortcuts