IU / MSU Game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

IU / MSU Game thread

Anyone biting?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Re: IU / MSU Game thread

Watched the last couple of minutes and it was a thrilling game at the end.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Very good game.  Am an IU fan, and was happy about the win, but if IU is #1 then there is no dominant team in the country this year. 

NCAA Bracket will be wide open.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Very good game.  Am an IU fan, and was happy about the win, but if IU is #1 then there is no dominant team in the country this year. 

I'm staying on the KU bandwagon. Two impressive wins since their little mid season crapfest but a lot of tough teams in the Big 10 should make it very interesting this year. First two days of March Madness are by far the best sporting event post-football!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

Why is a Colts troll starting a college b-ball thread here? My god. Meanwhile, some of these threads, ironically and exclusively Jets-based, have been locked down where when you click in the thread they show advertisments?

Good christ.

When will the mods get it together?

The jets fans are crying about being picked on lol. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

I'm staying on the KU bandwagon. Two impressive wins since their little mid season crapfest but a lot of tough teams in the Big 10 should make it very interesting this year. First two days of March Madness are by far the best sporting event post-football!

Got alot of KU blood in my wife's family.  I know they are rooting hard for the Jayhawks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!  lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Got alot of KU blood in my wife's family.  I know they are rooting hard for the Jayhawks.

You catch that game tonight, Dogg? Wow what a finish! Bring on the tourney already!