I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?

In Response to I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?:
    [QUOTE]Tragic Long Island kid still inspiration to Jets' Sanchez - NYPOST.com www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/tragic_kid_still_inspiration_to_9hT3v16qAZiWCA3oCldwRO/ " class="twitter-timeline-link" /> http://t.co/gENN6Mg via @ newyorkpost I've seen every HARSH article on this Board, but NO ROOM for this? When it's all said and done, this is STILL just a game.  Why isn't Sanchez recognized by Patriot Nation as a caring young athlete, of the sport and league you all LOVE SO MUCH and not a player of the team you hate and have no respect?
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

Ordinarily I would not reply to this.  That said, I'm astonished that any Jets fan could be critical of how Sanchez is treated in this forum when following the Pats 45-3 thumping of the Jets one of your number wished Tom Brady would die of cancer. Class, real class.  Kindly get a grip.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

I have no reason to believe Sanchez is uncaring. I never thought about what he might be like, to be honest. He could be the next Gandhi for all I know - but I don't think he's a very consistent QB, and I highly doubt that the Jets will get past Indy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?:
    [QUOTE]Tragic Long Island kid still inspiration to Jets' Sanchez - NYPOST.com www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/tragic_kid_still_inspiration_to_9hT3v16qAZiWCA3oCldwRO/ " class="twitter-timeline-link" /> http://t.co/gENN6Mg via @ newyorkpost I've seen every HARSH article on this Board, but NO ROOM for this? When it's all said and done, this is STILL just a game.  Why isn't Sanchez recognized by Patriot Nation as a caring young athlete, of the sport and league you all LOVE SO MUCH and not a player of the team you hate and have no respect?

Oh calm down.

What Sanchez did for that boy was terrific, very touching. I've heard of NFL folks say sanchez is a stand-up guy. But, that doesn't make him a better QB or change the fact that the Jets as an organization are a joke.

Sorry.

BTW:I see you've been a member here for a while. If you're one of the dopes that only shows up when the Jets beat the Pats, you don't deserve an apology of any kind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this? : Oh calm down. What Sanchez did for that boy was terrific, very touching. I've heard of NFL folks say sanchez is a stand-up guy. But, that doesn't make him a better QB or change the fact that the Jets as an organization are a joke. Sorry. BTW:I see you've been a member here for a while. If you're one of the dopes that only shows up when the Jets beat the Pats, you don't deserve an apology of any kind.
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]
    Who is looking for an apology?  Just stating the obvious...........What kind of a board you have here.
    It's SO over-the-top, filled with a lot that does not interest me, but when it does, I will post.  Mostly, I read it to see the bandwagon Pat fans who after last season were calling for Brady & BB's heads after the Ravens' P/O loss.  Carry on...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I can only speak for myself. I don't mention Sanchez because I don't think enough of him or the Jets to warrant a mention.

The Jets have not won anything in DECADES!!!! Why anyone would care about them is beyond me.

So, he's good to kids. Great. He should be. It still doesn't make the Jets any less of a joke franchise.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this? : Thank you - You've done my work and answered a question that I already knew the answer to, carring on.............

What, if anything, that has to do with what I posted is beyond my ability to comprehend.  Your a Jets fan who wanted fans in this forum to speak kindly of Sanchez.  He may be a terrific guy but he's been a horribly inconsistent QB on a team that is not highly regarded here.  What do you expect?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

Why isn't Sanchez recognized by Patriot Nation as a caring young athlete, of the sport and league you all LOVE SO MUCH and not a player of the team you hate and have no respect?

grow up guy...do you really need Patriot Nation to respect a "caring young athlete" to help you sleep at night?  Take a look at what the majority of "GangGreen" say about Brady on Jets message boards

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good story. Not a Jets fan but this isn't really about football this is about being a good person.  From what I have seen of Sanchez he seems like a good guy.  Jet player, gay/straight whatever, he made a kid happy that shouldnt go unnoticed.  I know, a lot of sports people do things like this especially for kids. So props to all the sports figures that makes kids wishes come true.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Good for Sanchez but that doesn't change the fact that most people on this board don't hate him because of what he does off the field (well minus wearing the dress and loving show tunes) but what he comments on in the media and what he does on the field.

It's a sport and fans tend to hate and pick on the players from hated teams it doesn't mean that they are bad people just a member of the enemy nothing more. Well that is unless you seem to be a member of a fan base that actually wishes cancer to a player and his family and yes I even read that one fan of a green organization wanted to break Brady's knees with a bat then rape his wife in front of him and on top of that wished he had cancer. I mean seriously I've never seen that on this board and hope I never will.

BTW why would we post a good article about a guy from another team. It gives us more enjoyment to post embarrassing articles. Trust me there are these types of inspiring articles like this about players from every team in the league.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

I don't get the point of this post.. at all.  So Mark does right by a kid. I applaud him for it but isn't that what everyone should do? it's that what most would do?

mynjjets.. can you tell me what your point is here? This is a Pats board. We talk about the Pats and their opponents. Now I'm sure you wear your #12 Pats jersey and a Red Sox cap around town, but we don't wear anything NY/NJ. We don't like those teams. Mark is a sweetheart.. I'm sure Jeter is too. Of course ARod is a tool.  but I digress. We don't like your teams. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]  Mostly, I read it to see the bandwagon Pat fans who after last season were calling for Brady & BB's heads after the Ravens' P/O loss.  Carry on...

Good thing that would never happen with Jets fans.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. all fans bases have bangwagon fans, even the Jets. All fan bases have fans that lose there minds when things don't go their way, even the Jets. You'll find this out when they get smoked in the playoffs, hopefully, by the patriots.

Then again, maybe Jets are happy just to be in the playoffs.

Patriots fans expect better than just showing up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chaucer. Show chaucer's posts

What I do not get in this discussion is the concern over Sanchez's sexual orientation.  So what if he is gay?  I do not know that he is and neither does anyone else posting here.  If he were would that disqualify him from being a QB?  Much better to champion the heterosexual behavior of a Cromartie, huh?  Now there is sexual responsibility.  By the way, gay bashing is just a sign of one's own sexual insecurity.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]I seem to remember a whole bunch of Jets fans LOVING Brady's season ending injury opening day 2008 and you accuse Pats fans of having no class! Please buddy give me a break! I don't laud pro athletes for their charitable work. You know why? They should do it anyway! There are plenty of "ordinary" people who do remarkable things everyday and get no credit for it, they do it for one reason and one reason alone, they love to do it.
    Posted by Prophet76[/QUOTE]

Amen to that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this? : Who is looking for an apology?  Just stating the obvious...........What kind of a board you have here. It's SO over-the-top, filled with a lot that does not interest me, but when it does, I will post.  Mostly, I read it to see the bandwagon Pat fans who after last season were calling for Brady & BB's heads after the Ravens' P/O loss.  Carry on...

I'm truly amazed that you expect to get an ounce of sympathy, a man hug, what ever - regarding Mark Sanchez's philanthropy, from fans of a divisional team on THEIR board. I won't say rival, 'cause we don't have a rivalry with you. I live and work in NY and the rhetoric printed and discussed here (BDC) is relatively tame compared to the bile discussed and printed on talk radio and in the NY Post and Daily News.
    I commend Mark Sanchez for his acts of service in the community, but, if you're looking for dap, you ain't gonna find it here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

This post reeks of condescension.  It has nothing to do with Pats/Jets football, and blatantly if not inherently suggests some sort of superior morality of players and fans that wear green vs. Pats players and/or fans.  People of intelligence understand that there are fine people everywhere (and I don't dispute that mark Sanchez is one of them) and there are also unfortunately dirtbags all around as well.  I don't know why I'm responding to such an immature post; this is a perfect example of how a fan's frustration can get out of control.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

This whole post is a halarious read.... Good stuff guys.

+1 for rainbows

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Nice...he did good...off the field....but by next Sunday morning, his season is over, cuz the Colts will "tippy-toe" all over him and his defeated but excited head coach

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I'm guessing its hate by association. Snachez - jests.....  jests - snachez
    Equal hate, by me anyway. He has the distinct honor of being the only AFC east QB that I hate. If he was on the Bills I might not hate him. I dont have a problem with fitzpatrick.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I heard Rexy picked up a piece of trash off of the street today to help preserve the environment. Of course he ate that piece of trash later on that night but he was being a responsible and caring person nonetheless. This Jets franchise is really starting to take a turn and I respect their efforts to bettering our society.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

[QUOTE]I, of course, agree with the OP.  You ever observant scavengers will find every negative link about the Jets so I am glad he posted this on the Pats forum. Some of you losers question everything about Sanchize and bring up all these personal things about his life.  I have seen numerous threads where Sanchize is called every nasty slang name for a homosexual only to be outdone in absolute nastiness by the next poster.  You know who you are, even some of the more respected posters have joined in.  Questioning his sexuality because he was at an event and sang kareoki with lance bass.  Gimme a *$#)% break, his date to that event was Meadow Soprano(cant remember her real name).  The guy states he is dating the Jets, as in, that is who he spends all his time with and all he thinks about and some of you morons get homoerotic ideas about him frolicking around the locker room, dating the players...So the guy likes showtoons, we all have our guilty pleasures(dont read too much into that, I listen to 80s music now and again). In short, he is a kid himself, only 23(I think).  And to put himself in this position, to pretty much hold this 9 year old fan's hand while he stares death in the face says a lot about his moral character.  I gave TB credit with how he carried himself during his contract negotiations.  If he meant what he said(he sounded sincere) I gained a ton of respect with how he thanked his coach and the owner for his success and his opportunity and said that it was them that he was thankful for(or something like that). I am not throwing the whole board under the bus but there are more than a few of you that I thought would be above the repeated personal attacks.  I mean, once is an insult, any more than that, you insult yourself imo.  There are a few people on this board that I do expect this behavior from and they know who they are but the rest of you should not let themselves get dragged down with those few. On a football note, I hope we have a plan to protect the middle of the field against the colts on sat night.  Our outside guys are hopefully good but I see Payton going to his RB out of the backfield early and often against the blitz. 
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

You are a certified MORON just like the OP. I have visited three of the most popular Jest's boards fairly often this year (sort of like watching a train wreck), though I've never  post there, and if you want to see "over the top" perhaps you've never even been to one of your own team's forums. To begin with, I have NEVER seen any "feel good" stories about players from another team there. So what, do you think Sanchez is the only pro athlete to do something worthwhile or heartwarming? I'm sure there are many such stories that go unreported on opposing team fan boards. Really, get a grip. As to low-class vitriol ... well this is really where the Jest fans lead the league. Puleeeaaassse. To begin with you couldn't begin to use the same language here that is used on those boards as it would automatically be refused. Even if it were allowed you would have to have a totally gutter mentality to come up with what the Jest fans do. Second of all, for a far longer time than Sanchez has been so mildly teased here, the Jest fans have been calling Brady "ghey" and in the most vile and low-classed ways imaginable. Not just by a few posters, but by the vast majority. The same is true for calling for Brady to have a season ending injury. Whenever I've seen these types of remarks, which is often, I'm amazed at how few fans there will call out these posters. Of course, then you have their remarks about Belichick. According to their fans about the only guy in the world who was a worse human being than Belly, was Hitler. Although I've seen posts there (really I have) that said they would root for the Nazi's over a Belly team. Or how about the threds bashing anything and everything from Boston or the whole New England area. This sort of thing goes on contionously. One thing I've realized from reading their boards, aside from the low level of intelligence that it apparenty takes to be a Jest fan, is that they are incredibly adept at blaming others for doing the things that they themselves are so guilty of. For example, calling other fan bases delusional for their expectations of their teams while, once again, they were the pre-season Superbowl winners. Or how about saying that other fans, particularly Pat fans, are obsessed with their team. It's so funny because you can hardly ever read a thread about any subject where the Pats aren't brought up by at least one or two posters. Then there are those who believe that other fans are jealous of the the Jests! Jealous of what??? It goes on and on. You know, sort of like this thread.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

A toe licking coach, the current QB is gay, the previous QB is a sexual deviant, locker room harassment of females, fans like WeeWee that admit to liking show tunes and joining a gym to peek in the showers...when will it ever end

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE].  WALL OF TEXT
    Posted by capecodwilly[/QUOTE]

Paragraph much???  You can call me whatever names you want.  I dont join in on the BB and TB bashing much.  I did make a couple of comments about TB's Justin Beiber like hair one day earlier this year but since he has grown such a tremendous mane, I realize that his hair style was just in an inbetween phase...That might make me a heartless Jets fan to you but I really try to keep the ribbing above the belt.  My post that was deleted and you conveniently quoted for me was aimed at certain individuals. If you fit the description so be it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this? : Paragraph much???  You can call me whatever names you want.  I dont join in on the BB and TB bashing much.  I did make a couple of comments about TB's Justin Beiber like hair one day earlier this year but since he has grown such a tremendous mane, I realize that his hair style was just in an inbetween phase...That might make me a heartless Jets fan to you but I really try to keep the ribbing above the belt.  My post that was deleted and you conveniently quoted for me was aimed at certain individuals. If you fit the description so be it.

Nice profile pic there whoGAF or whatever it is, what's with you guys and feet....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this? : Paragraph much???  You can call me whatever names you want.  I dont join in on the BB and TB bashing much.  I did make a couple of comments about TB's Justin Beiber like hair one day earlier this year but since he has grown such a tremendous mane, I realize that his hair style was just in an inbetween phase...That might make me a heartless Jets fan to you but I really try to keep the ribbing above the belt.  My post that was deleted and you conveniently quoted for me was aimed at certain individuals. If you fit the description so be it.

dang troll your back...??  this is your last week this year eh??
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

way to make those posts count perry.