I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?

In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?:
    [QUOTE]Yea in 2008 when that happened to Brady on more then one occasion I came very close to getting into fights with Jets fans and Steeler fans. No class.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

MVPkilla,

No kidding. I didn't know that about Steeler fans. I thought they were better. I saw the post where you explained your moniker. Very cool.

Interesting story. Before the Titans Pats playoff game, one of your MVP killa games, I was driving up I95 and was right next to the Titans bus. left lane, three staties in back and in front. It was kind of decorated and might have been one of three or might have been THE bus. I remember they were staying in Providence.

I was driving right beside the Titan bus in the middle lane and thought about, not seriously, what if I just swerved into this bus. Turns out it wasn't necessary, but that was a close game and came down to final play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?:
    [QUOTE]Tragic Long Island kid still inspiration to Jets' Sanchez - NYPOST.com www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/tragic_kid_still_inspiration_to_9hT3v16qAZiWCA3oCldwRO/ " class="twitter-timeline-link" /> http://t.co/gENN6Mg via @ newyorkpost I've seen every HARSH article on this Board, but NO ROOM for this? When it's all said and done, this is STILL just a game.  Why isn't Sanchez recognized by Patriot Nation as a caring young athlete, of the sport and league you all LOVE SO MUCH and not a player of the team you hate and have no respect?
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

Dear Green Tool,

Respect is a funny thing. You don't simply "get" it (ask Rodney). You don't "deserve" it, especilly when you've done nothing to deserve it. You can demand it all you want, but you have to show you've earned it. Sorry, but on the field, neither your JESTS! or Sanchize have done either. Until that happens, may I suggest you keep your whining, bichin', drivel to yourself, and safely placed on a JESTS! board.

Sincerely,
    Most Pats Fans

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyyy. Show mikeyyy's posts

In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this? : Who is looking for an apology?  Just stating the obvious...........What kind of a board you have here. It's SO over-the-top, filled with a lot that does not interest me, but when it does, I will post.  Mostly, I read it to see the bandwagon Pat fans who after last season were calling for Brady & BB's heads after the Ravens' P/O loss.  Carry on...

Just a Jets fan talking trash, spending more time on the Pats board than the Jets board. . . .  nothing to see here, carry on! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyyy. Show mikeyyy's posts

[QUOTE]way to make those posts count perry.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

A clever post deserves a clever response. . . . still waiting. . . . stiiiiiil waiting. . . .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyyy. Show mikeyyy's posts

[QUOTE]way to make those posts count perry.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

320 posts in three and a half months.  That's an average of almost 4 posts, EVERY SINGLE DAY!  All on a board of a team you don't even like. . . . sad, very sad.  Shrinks have more than a few terms for behavior like that.  Good luck with the counseling.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from erstwhilebuddha. Show erstwhilebuddha's posts

This stuff happens all the time, on every professional sports team, but it just doesn't make the papers as a plant story to exploit it. Shoot, I know for a fact that recently the Wilforks (Bianca was the one with the connection to the boy) brought a young boy suffering from brain cancer and some of his family to a Pats game and gave them the red carpet treatment and $700 to spend in the pro shop. No credit taken, no credit wanted. They just wanted to do something nice for the kid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Peyton Manning and his wife donated millions to a Children's Hospital in Indy and the hospital now bears his name.  I'm sure Peyton is a great guy. Peyton and Tom seem to be good friends away from the field.  I still want to kick his rear.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I've never had a problem with Sanchez, the man. He seems like a good guy, keeps his mouth shut for the most part, and seems to work reasonably hard. And he's a competitor. I DO rip on his football intelligence; he just doesn't have it. If he did, the Jets would have a dominating offense, and the Jets would probably meet the standards which were set at the beginning of the year, going 15-1.
    And I think the biggest problem we have with him is how much the NY fans/media talk him up, and act as though he's the next Montana. He's not terrible, but he's certainly not as good as those pre-me's.
    Watching the interview right now, and he claimed his '06 Ravens team as having "Arguably the greatest defense of all time". I guess there's some pretty dank nug in Manhattan right now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

In Response to I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?:
    [QUOTE]Tragic Long Island kid still inspiration to Jets' Sanchez - NYPOST.com www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/tragic_kid_still_inspiration_to_9hT3v16qAZiWCA3oCldwRO/ " class="twitter-timeline-link" /> http://t.co/gENN6Mg via @ newyorkpost I've seen every HARSH article on this Board, but NO ROOM for this? When it's all said and done, this is STILL just a game.  Why isn't Sanchez recognized by Patriot Nation as a caring young athlete, of the sport and league you all LOVE SO MUCH and not a player of the team you hate and have no respect?

GET THE FU*K OUT OF HERE!

Sections
Shortcuts