I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?

I will speak only for myself. I agree with much of what capecodwilly just posted.  That said, I don't engage in personal attacks nor do I use pejorative terms regarding an individual's ethnicity or sexual orientation.   None of that has anything to do with the Patriots or their opponents, the players, the games, individual plays or the NFL.  For the most part, I try to avoid threads that get into the personal.  I must confess, however, that I found the OP's thread particularly annoying since it was essentially an indictment of this forum for not anointing Sanchez player of the decade for something that happened off the field.  This indictment, when viewed in the context of the post game vitriol that appeared on the Jets fan forum following the Pats recent win over the Jets, is just so much hypocritical claptrap.  Unless WeDerrWEDAT can show me a thread wherein a poster in this forum wished a life-threatening disease on a Jets player then I suggest he take that pompous pontification he calls a post and insert it directly, squarely and completely in the same location he would insert a suppository.

The original poster:  get your own house in order before you come in here preaching to this forum.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this? : Paragraph much???  You can call me whatever names you want.  I dont join in on the BB and TB bashing much.  I did make a couple of comments about TB's Justin Beiber like hair one day earlier this year but since he has grown such a tremendous mane, I realize that his hair style was just in an inbetween phase...That might make me a heartless Jets fan to you but I really try to keep the ribbing above the belt.  My post that was deleted and you conveniently quoted for me was aimed at certain individuals. If you fit the description so be it.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! You're a riot. "Paragraph much", was how you started. Seeing as how I quoted your post, about the same lenghth as mine, which also had no paragraphs, even though, unlike mine, you changed topics two or three times, demonstrates just what I said about Jest fans blaming others when doing the same thing they're criticizing.

Plus, you ought to learn reading comprehension (new paragraph ... you happy).  Where did I accuse you personally of bashing TB or BB (nor have I bashed Sanchez, though I do think your coach is a loudmouth lout)? You made a general comment accusing Patriot fans on this board of doing what I pointed out is far more rampant and far more vile on Jest boards. And, no, I don't necessarily consider most Jest fans heartless. As a rule, more like brainless and classless. Is this really so hard for you to understand?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Something like this is no different from a Jets fan's perspective about Brady and how he conducts himself off the field.  Jets' fans probably hate everything Brady does on and off the field and probably think he doesn't do anything like Sanchez did off the field, a "feel good" story.  Brady does plenty and is VERY private about his life outside of football, which is not our business. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

ATJ: It was an indictment on this forum for not self policing a certain element on this board.  That was a reflection on this forum as a whole. That was not to say that everyone or even the majority of people on this forum are homophobes or internet tough guys but when a thread about how Sanchize is ghey for whatever askewed view or interpretations that a couple of deranged individuals have makes it to 3 or 4 pages of name calling by more than a few of this boards regulars, it reflects on the board as a whole.  I have seen Jets fans become ugly, up close and personal and I have had no problem standing up for a giants fan in a bar full of jets fans. 

Killa: to make excuses for such vitrol is not cool.  I hear ya that you guys arent expected to know the good deeds of a Jets player.  I have heard some things about Brady's work with down syndrome and I am sure that a lot more of the Pats are involved with charities, as is with many of the Jets players.  I did not take that as the point of the OP.  I took it as some lingering anger that so many on this board allowed our young QB took such a personal bashing on this board.  We have chatted in the past about how players arent role models and some of them are not even good people.  Lets respect the ones that are.  That is how I took the OP, but then again, I am a Jet fan.

Here is to the Jets beating the colts sat nite.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

Actually, good for Sanchez, maybe he has found his calling in the Peace Corps or something like that. In this case I think it would be OK to say, maybe you better give up your day job as it's not working for ya..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this? : LOL!!! You're a riot. "Paragraph much", was how you started. Seeing as how I quoted your post, about the same lenghth as mine, which also had no paragraphs, even though, unlike mine, you changed topics two or three times, demonstrates just what I said about Jest fans blaming others when doing the same thing they're criticizing. Plus, you ought to learn reading comprehension (new paragraph ... you happy).  Where did I accuse you personally of bashing TB or BB (nor have I bashed Sanchez, though I do think your coach is a loudmouth lout)? You made a general comment accusing Patriot fans on this board of doing what I pointed out is far more rampant and far more vile on Jest boards. And, no, I don't necessarily consider most Jest fans heartless. As a rule, more like brainless and classless. Is this really so hard for you to understand?
    Posted by capecodwilly[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, the paragraphs do help(I did use them in my original essay : P, they just dont quote as paragraphs).  As for the accusations of bashing your HC and QB, I just assumed since I am viewed as a troll that is what I must do.  I never wished a player contract a disease or career ending injury or at least not since I became an adult.  I may have wished that when I was a kid...I dont really remember.  So one idiot jet fan wished that, does that speak for all of us.  I would hope it was in the heat of the moment and that person would take it back now if they could.

So Willy, please root for my Jets this week so that we can come back to foxborough and I will hopefully be back next week : )

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

point taken killa.  prophet, just make sure you root for us.  you guys seem to have the touch this year at getting what you want.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

WeDerrWEDAT I think offers some good banter from time to time. I like being able to discuss with the opposition here. I hate on snachez but its only cause he's on the Jests. Not a personal thing with the Jests fans that post here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this? : Ah yes, the paragraphs do help(I did use them in my original essay : P, they just dont quote as paragraphs).  As for the accusations of bashing your HC and QB, I just assumed since I am viewed as a troll that is what I must do.  I never wished a player contract a disease or career ending injury or at least not since I became an adult.  I may have wished that when I was a kid...I dont really remember.  So one idiot jet fan wished that, does that speak for all of us.  I would hope it was in the heat of the moment and that person would take it back now if they could. So Willy, please root for my Jets this week so that we can come back to foxborough and I will hopefully be back next week : )
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

LOL!! "One jet fan" ... no way. Read what I said again or perhaps try visiting a couple of Jets' forums. It is rife and very seldom (as I already said) does a reasonable Jet fan say "wait a minute, this wrong and childish". That's the reality. One Jet fan ... indeed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

In Response to I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?:
    [QUOTE]Tragic Long Island kid still inspiration to Jets' Sanchez - NYPOST.com www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/tragic_kid_still_inspiration_to_9hT3v16qAZiWCA3oCldwRO/ " class="twitter-timeline-link" /> http://t.co/gENN6Mg via @ newyorkpost I've seen every HARSH article on this Board, but NO ROOM for this? When it's all said and done, this is STILL just a game.  Why isn't Sanchez recognized by Patriot Nation as a caring young athlete, of the sport and league you all LOVE SO MUCH and not a player of the team you hate and have no respect?
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

Remember all the NY dooshnozzles that had the Pollard hit as their avatar?
    Sanchez did a nice thing, sounds like a nice guy. Now why don't you do a nice thing and go back to gangrene boards.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Did you guys not see that picture that one guy who went to school with Sanchez, dressed up like a girl. Apparently he did it all the time. Make up and all. He thought it was funny. 8 th grade photos. 

If that doesnt sound like a sexually confused homosexual 8th grader..I dont what one is then.

I wish I still had the pic its great. Much worse than Fat Rex Foot fetish stuff...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

I'm fine with Sanchez  doing for a child and family in a tragic situation. It's agreat and human thing to be able to do. Kudos. But, does any one who regulars this board really believe the Jets message boards have any thing posted about all the community programs and things of this nature that the Pats do, praising any team member and looking for pats on the back? Come on buddy, get real every team does this type of thing, remember professional athletes are sometime even required to participate, and they can throw thier wealth aroud better than most of us fans can, so keep the dream alive, but I would suggest doing it on your Jets boards. Sorry. GO PATS!!!!!!KMc.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We hate Sanchez, we hate Peyton, we hate Rivers, we hate Rapistberger.

Go cry to your mom, pansy. Weren't you the same guys who made the 'I love Bernard Pollard' t-shirts? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I think a better question might be "why do you keep coming on our board and complaining about what you read here"?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this?:
    [QUOTE]Tragic Long Island kid still inspiration to Jets' Sanchez - NYPOST.com www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/tragic_kid_still_inspiration_to_9hT3v16qAZiWCA3oCldwRO/ " class="twitter-timeline-link" /> http://t.co/gENN6Mg via @ newyorkpost I've seen every HARSH article on this Board, but NO ROOM for this? When it's all said and done, this is STILL just a game.  Why isn't Sanchez recognized by Patriot Nation as a caring young athlete, of the sport and league you all LOVE SO MUCH and not a player of the team you hate and have no respect?

Go away

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Take a look at this thread from the Jets Gang Green Forum and tell me which fan base lacks class. 

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=62768

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I have too say thats sad  and they call pats fans here classless

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I sat in a bar full of Jets fans in Buffalo Wild Wings in New Rochelle who were cheering for someone to injure Tom Brady's knee.  They do this regularly.

I wouldn't even cheer for Manning to get injured (and I've been pushed and tested on this issue).

You just don't cheer for people to get injured.  Jets fans do.

Go die a quiet death.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Because this is football, and he s##cks as a aQB!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"It's SO over-the-top, filled with a lot that does not interest me, but when it does, I will post."

Actually it's a lot more literate than a couple of the Jets boards I visited (but didn't post in as I'm not a troll like you). 

No one really wants you here, it's meant to be a Pats forum for Pats fans. But having said that, if I went to a Jets board I wouldn't be asking them to talk about how nice it is that Bob Kraft works so hard on his charitable foundations. I think it's great what Sanchez did. That's not why I'm here. I'm not here talking about what nice things rich athletes do in their spare time, whether they are a Pat or a Jet.

I'll remind you that the NFL hall of fame has no character clause and OJ Simpson is still in it. We're not here to talk about character. But if you want to talk about character, what is the character of someone who wants to come to another fans forum and thump their chest feathers?

If you want to talk about character, why aren't you doing like Sanchez and helping some child in need instead of acting like a baby in here?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Probably because no one on a Pats board cares what a dud like Mark Sanchez does.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]I sat in a bar full of Jets fans in Buffalo Wild Wings in New Rochelle who were cheering for someone to injure Tom Brady's knee.  They do this regularly. I wouldn't even cheer for Manning to get injured (and I've been pushed and tested on this issue). You just don't cheer for people to get injured.  Jets fans do. Go die a quiet death.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I was watching the opening KC/Pats game in 2008 in a sports bar on Long Island because the game wasn't televised. A couple of minutes after the Pollard disaster, the video clip of the injury is shown at on a TV 2 tables over showing the Jets game. 7 people at the table. 6 guys, one girl. Every single one of these tools was wearing a green Farve jersey. They all leap up and cheer and start clapping and high fiving - smiling and laughing. I said something to them, but this is not the place. Jets fans cheer hoping for injuries and cheer after injuries. Lowest class fans in sports.Lower the iggles fans even and that is saying something.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I've see every HARSH article on this Board, but no room for this? : Who is looking for an apology?  Just stating the obvious...........What kind of a board you have here. It's SO over-the-top, filled with a lot that does not interest me, but when it does, I will post.  Mostly, I read it to see the bandwagon Pat fans who after last season were calling for Brady & BB's heads after the Ravens' P/O loss.  Carry on...

And you are here, why?  Go back to Jersey then.