JABRO DUNGY showcasing his hypocritical ears again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

JABRO DUNGY showcasing his hypocritical ears again!

came out and said he wouldnt have signed the unmanziel-like sam (for now) due to him being a distraction.. not a peep anywhere about him being a distraction, in fact just the opposite seems to b the case. no interviews, no nothing.. just a football playa trying to get better.. yet dungy had no beef begging every1 to sign Vick and others like him! what gives? methinks its easier for this bible thumping fake christian to "forgive" the likes of vick than homosexuality.. should just say it rather than trying to out-perpetrate the perpetrator of perpetrators in the form of da commies.. u dig?

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: JABRO DUNGY showcasing his hypocritical ears again!

Commie I am with you all the way on this one, my Boston brohim!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Guess he would not have signed Johnny Football either

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

The guy lasted until the 7th round precisely because nobody wanted the distraction, so Dungy is far from alone. He's the only one actually saying it. I don't think that hypocrisy, just honesty. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

his gay son was a distraction until he hung himself from a celing fan.  such a loving christian man.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to seymonster's comment:
    [QUOTE]

his gay son was a distraction until he hung himself from a celing fan.  such a loving christian man.

[/QUOTE]
    right on comrade.. stiff but to the point.. also, isnt dingy dungy the first to whine about the rooney rule? can u imagine the reaction if kraft was to come out and say black coaches r a distraction or something to that effect? u think making dingy dungy a head coach or assistant wasnt an issue back in the day? there are certain things folks in his position simply should not b allowed to say publicly due to the overwhelming negative impact of those words. gives bigots everywhere a respite. dingy dungy is a BIGOT, pure and simple and would not give a gay guy anywhere a fair shake. prob if u got no power.

big issue if u got u some power in society.. new day, new codes.. keep ur mouth shut and no beef. again, if it would b wrong for some1 to say this nonsense about a black or fem, ditto with gays. yep, could b a prob in the locker room for guys to c a black man in power. texas A nad M guy and other college black coaches had to endure years of that.. oh cant hire black coach due to boosters, south, parents in recruiting.. bla bla.. u cant wait for peeps to get comfortable before change happens.. tough! keep ur mouth shut and deal with progress! ditto with climate change deniers and creationists.. facts r facts, ur little sensitive feelings dont matter in the public square!

[object HTMLDivElement]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Dungy might (might not) be bigoted. I don't know, never met him. But, the fact remains the guy lasted until the seventh round because nobody wanted him on their team due to the distraction factor or because they disapproved of his lifestyle, or they didn't think he was any good. My guess, and I don't think I'm wrong, is that in most cases it's the first or second reason.

I'm no Dungy fan, but it seems to me he's getting ripped (by some, praised by others) because he's actually telling the truth. Can't do that, I guess?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

No word of this on ESPN, I hate that network!!!