Jack Tatum dies.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Jack Tatum dies.

Ironic that on the 17th anniversary of the death of a beloved sports figure-Reggie Lewis, there is a death of someone despised by Boston sports fans. I heard he had a lot of health problems lately. Diabetes and the loss of a leg.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: Jack Tatum dies.

Somebody on the WEEI whiner line had a line. "Hey Steinbrenner, you're going to have some company down there"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Good

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Jack Tatum dies.:
    Good
    Posted by Tcal2

This^.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

Good
    Posted by Tcal2

How is it good when someone dies? You continue to amaze me...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Grogan said he couldnt find anything good to say about the guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Jack Tatum dies. : How is it good when someone dies? You continue to amaze me...
    Posted by Celtics12345

Good

Good

Good

Good

Good

Good

Good

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Jack Tatum dies. : How is it good when someone dies? You continue to amaze me...
    Posted by Celtics12345

whens the last time you watched jack tatum play? go back over to the C's board and see if danny ainge stoops to signing Shaq.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: Jack Tatum dies. : Good Good Good Good Good Good Good
    Posted by Tcal2

I didn't know Sean Astin or Rudy Rutteger have passed away. Where's Charles Manson??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

In Response to Re: Jack Tatum dies. : I didn't know Sean Astin or Rudy Rutteger have passed away. Where's Charles Manson??
    Posted by jaytf25

As far as I knew Manson was still alive.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

In Response to Re: Jack Tatum dies. : I didn't know Sean Astin or Rudy Rutteger have passed away. Where's Charles Manson??
    Posted by jaytf25

That's just a joke for 12345 who's avatar is of Rudy.  I figured more people would make the association if I used an image of Frodo's buddy Sam as Rudy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Clearly the guy wasn't Lady Byng Trophy material and pretty despicable with all that "Assassin" crap and amazingly it continued  even after the DS tragedy.

Can't even blame Al Davis of Raider infamy for the the Neanderthal mentality and swagger either because he came this way right outta of Ohio State.  They just honed the skill-set a little bit.

So if you don't think there is such a thing as  "bad karma" just take anther look at the way this guy went-out....

Apparently you do indeed reap as you sew....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Tatum, one of the hardest hitters of the game, all time.  Sad what happened with Darryl Stringley, Like Tatum or not, back in the day Tatum's hits were legal and part of the game.  Ferocious ball player!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Good riddance

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

Yeah, Grogan really slammed the dude.

"Jack Tatum is one guy that I just can't find anything nice to say about. Just the way he handles the whole situation - it bothers me that I feel that way, but to never apologize to Darryl, to try to make money off the whole situation, never showing any regret or remorse. This is a man that wasn't a good person."

"I'm sure if Tatum had extended a hand to (Stingley) and reached across the aisle and tried to at least apologize, Darryl probably would have accepted that. But that never happened, and as far as I know, Darryl resented the fact that Tatum never talked to him."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Grogan said he couldnt find anything good to say about the guy.
    Posted by Philskiw

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

couldn't say anything good about Grogan's pass that sailed over Stingley's head and exposed him to a vicious hit.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, Grogan really slammed the dude. "Jack Tatum is one guy that I just can't find anything nice to say about. Just the way he handles the whole situation - it bothers me that I feel that way, but to never apologize to Darryl, to try to make money off the whole situation, never showing any regret or remorse. This is a man that wasn't a good person." "I'm sure if Tatum had extended a hand to (Stingley) and reached across the aisle and tried to at least apologize, Darryl probably would have accepted that. But that never happened, and as far as I know, Darryl resented the fact that Tatum never talked to him."
    Posted by cshashaty[/QUOTE]

this proves Tatum was a complete coward

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: Jack Tatum dies. : As far as I knew Manson was still alive.
    Posted by bubthegrub2

I know he's still alive. He deserves to be linked with those other horrible people.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Oh My Gawd.....Jack Tatum Died??? I didnt even know he was sick! Yell

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Sorry guys, But you DO look down on your crushed and crumbled ENEMY, Upon blindsiding them...  Although, I guess ya don't make money after it, and ya really should check up on him later.  Tatum dying is sorta like a nasty gunslingin outlaw dying (although, I personally didn't give 2 sh#ts about him even living, but anyways).  Regardless, I don't wanna come off as some heartless person, So I just wanna say in order to make things right, -Dear god, I'm with tcal: Sooner we can bury Sean Astin, and pretty much the entire cast of "Encino Man", Wow- boy that'll be a day for a planet-wide celebration... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cliffwaters. Show cliffwaters's posts

Tatum was the greatest defensive back in the history of the NFL. It was unfortunate what happened to Stingley, but it is a tough, brutal sport. Recall, there was no flag on the play. Athletes die in tough vicious sports. Hockey and boxing has had its share. Hopefully, it will not happen again. As long as we have contact sports, it will!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jack Tatum dies. : Good Good Good Good Good Good Good
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

Absolutely priceless!!