JACOBY JONES.. could this ever happen with us?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: JACOBY JONES.. could this ever happen with us?

Not sure what you're asking clown... do you need a list of the eccentric athletes to play in Boston or a list of the ones who took the hometown discount?? Do your own homework you jabro!

You got one thing right... you're a mental case and a knucklehead.

Commie lives in Baltimore (yuck!) and is a racist and a pervert who 'pretends' to be a Boston fan just b/c he is an attention wh0re with no life who needs to post his gossip magazine trash on a forum where nobody wants him to post, laughs at his 'sources' and can't stand his fake loser butchering of the English language.

Commie is the board's ULTIMATE JABRO!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Yeah it could happen and will again for Patriots fans..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Yeah it could happen and will again for Patriots fans..

My goodness...but this guy Commie is unreal. Time for the mods to bring back the function that allows us to ignore entire threads.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

When I imagine 'Ted' from the movie of the same name saying this....it's hilarious!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Not sure what you're asking clown... do you need a list of the eccentric athletes to play in Boston or a list of the ones who took the hometown discount?? Do your own homework you jabro!

You got one thing right... you're a mental case and a knucklehead.

Commie lives in Baltimore (yuck!) and is a racist and a pervert who 'pretends' to be a Boston fan just b/c he is an attention wh0re with no life who needs to post his gossip magazine trash on a forum where nobody wants him to post, laughs at his 'sources' and can't stand his fake loser butchering of the English language.

Commie is the board's ULTIMATE JABRO!

..and whats wrong with Baltimore, jabro?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

To answer the orig. op. Yes it can happen here once in awhile when players really want continued success and an organization they can really count on to do the right things to win. Certainly folks coming here from disfunctional orgs. appreciate it.

Now the only one I remember really doing this (giving a hometown discount) recently is Brady. Anyone else? Nink?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

NO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

i may be wrong, but i think commy was referring to whether someone would ever come to the pats for a talk session and bolt to go back elsewhere because of love or whatever.. seems like once they come in, they want to call this home.  also, cant imagine bb slurging on anyone like that not named tebow.. for other orgs, its a standard thing. certainly no free agent has ever received that treatment.

Sections
Shortcuts