Jags/ Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Jags/ Pats

In Response to Re: Jags/ Pats:
    In Response to Re: Jags/ Pats : Good investment, tcal. Dude, I've got $29 into an end-zone corner seat ticket at Raymond James Stad for next thursday. Gig-ah-dee !
    Posted by Hog73

Sweet deal Hog. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Jags/ Pats : Yeah but you never know when they are going to pull the plug on those unofficial sites Rusty so I'll pay for the defiant.
    Posted by tcal2-

Most of them pop up all kinds of red flags from my anti virus software and firewall. I don't trust them loading software on my PC

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

I think Wilhite has not had a good game either.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

i'm kinda bummed so many of these guys have to be cut.  this team is deeeep

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Jags/ Pats : No way I am paying for free local tv broadcasts. Channel 5 isn't even a cable station.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

I live in NY.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

O.K., Medlin looking pretty good too.  Or is it just late against a tired frustrated Jaguars?  Boy, Del Rio shouldn't be a head coach.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michael02127. Show Michael02127's posts

In Response to Re: Jags/ Pats : I live in NY.
    Posted by tcal2-

That's rough...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Did you hear the Jets manage a roster, evaluate talent and spend as wisely as NE does? 

Not since the 60s

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Jags/ Pats : I live in NC.  You're paying for a free station, albeit a local one.  Heck, that should be streamed on the local NBC website.

You've got a better chance of winning the lottery than ever seeing that. I live in upstate NY. I pay MLB to stream the Sox to my TV with their Samsung app but not the NFL. It's Dish or nothing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Standouts in preseason game 1:
    Ridley /> Strength and deceptively elusive. I like the way he runs. He also proved he can catch. Faulk impersonation anyone? Funny how they both attended LSU.

Fletcher /> Fast and well at reading the play. I thought he had a great game, better than Guyton. Interesting to see if he moves ahead of Guyton on the depth chart.

Price /> Took some hard hits, but kept on ticking. Nice grab in the endzone on a pass that was clearly behind him, nice holding on, keeping his feet in bounds. He's a burner.

Solder /> Held down the left side pretty well. Obvious why BB chose him with our first selection. Amazing agility for a guy his size. I liked the way he gets upfield to block.

Farnham /> Good game, but this kid is either going to the PS or will be released. I am pulling for him, but can't see how we can keep him. My bet is he gets picked up by another team.

Hoyer/Mallett /> We now have depth at QB. I thought Hoyer has vastly improved over last year. Looked poised in the pocket, made some good throws. Decision making is a lot better. Mallett is a nice #3 as he continues to develop. He just needs to learn under the master, and also to take a little pepper off the ball now and then so he doesn't break his WR's hands.

Didn't help themselves today...
    Butler /> Any surprises really? He looked downright terrible at times, out of position, and poor tackling.

can't think of anyone else that stood out in this category, maybe that is a good thing. overall, nice work by our rooks and 2nd year guys. Looking forward to seeing the 1st team get some reps.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Not sure if Farnham didn't just play himself into a spot tonight....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I'd like to see Farnham make the team, but where does he fit? He aint' going to be playing WR, and probably not safety either, unless you cut Tate, Edelman, or he moves ahead of Sergio Brown..I don't think either is a possibility for him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from goredsox100. Show goredsox100's posts

Wow. I just read each and every posting here. I missed the scrimmage. It sounds as-if BB knows what he's doing during the draft, huh? Wait till you see a healthy Marcus Cannon in action. I have zero doubts about him developing into a monster. And I think I was the only one celebrating Mallet on draft day. I live in SEC country and have been forced to watch him play for three years down here in the South. He's the real deal. Hopefully, we keep all three QB's. It's only one scrimmage in this awkward season, but it sounds like it was an outstanding performance. Can anyone lay some stats on here: INT's? Sacks? Yardage? Tackles?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Standouts in preseason game 1: Ridley /> Strength and deceptively elusive. I like the way he runs. He also proved he can catch. Faulk impersonation anyone? Funny how they both attended LSU. Fletcher /> Fast and well at reading the play. I thought he had a great game, better than Guyton. Interesting to see if he moves ahead of Guyton on the depth chart. Price /> Took some hard hits, but kept on ticking. Nice grab in the endzone on a pass that was clearly behind him, nice holding on, keeping his feet in bounds. He's a burner. Solder /> Held down the left side pretty well. Obvious why BB chose him with our first selection. Amazing agility for a guy his size. I liked the way he gets upfield to block. Farnham /> Good game, but this kid is either going to the PS or will be released. I am pulling for him, but can't see how we can keep him. My bet is he gets picked up by another team. Hoyer/Mallett /> We now have depth at QB. I thought Hoyer has vastly improved over last year. Looked poised in the pocket, made some good throws. Decision making is a lot better. Mallett is a nice #3 as he continues to develop. He just needs to learn under the master, and also to take a little pepper off the ball now and then so he doesn't break his WR's hands. Didn't help themselves today... Butler /> Any surprises really? He looked downright terrible at times, out of position, and poor tackling. can't think of anyone else that stood out in this category, maybe that is a good thing. overall, nice work by our rooks and 2nd year guys. Looking forward to seeing the 1st team get some reps.
    Posted by PatsLifer

I would throw in Meriweather as well as Butler. Sloppy tackling and bad angles to the ball carrier once again.  Plus he just doesn't look interested when he is out there. 

Sections
Shortcuts