Jaguars Knock Off The Colts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jaguars Knock Off The Colts

59 yard FG by Scobee in the last second. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Re: Jaguars Knock Off The Colts

Where is Underdoggggggggggggggggggg when you need him?

I hope by the time the Pats face the Colts they get better with running it - the Colts look highly susceptible to tough running

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

it was great to see 5heads dream of victory shattered

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Crazy game.

I think parity is the byword this year. So many upsets. I can't think of a single team that hasn't lost a game it shouldn't have. 

Except for KC and Chicago, who keep winning games they shouldn't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I was just about to post that. If the Colts don't shape up, they'll be an 8-8 team. The Colts suk, they need to fire Caldwell and trade Peyton! They should've kept Sorgi!

Did I miss anything that the Trolls usually start mouthing after a loss? 

Anyone else amazed that Peyton should have, at least, 5 INTs this season, but the DBs keep dropping the ball? His accuracy has definitely taken a hit. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Jaguars Knock Off The Colts:
    [QUOTE]I was just about to post that. If the Colts don't shape up, they'll be an 8-8 team. The Colts suk, they need to fire Caldwell and trade Peyton! They should've kept Sorgi! Did I miss anything that the Trolls usually start mouthing after a loss?  Anyone else amazed that Peyton should have, at least, 5 INTs this season, but the DBs keep dropping the ball? His accuracy has definitely taken a hit. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I think the drops might be deliberate. The db sees the ref who looks sternly at him and shakes his head which makes the db wonder just what might happen for the rest of the game if he holds on. Polian taught them that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Ultimately it was turnovers that killed the colts. 

Manning hit brody eldridge around the 5 yard line-perfect strike-great hit by the defender to dislodge the ball-great shoestring pick off and 40 yd run. 

Happened with Wayne as he attempted to stretch for more yards at the 10 yd line.  Ball dislodged, fumble, 40 yd return. 

Jax had a great game plan vs. the colts.  Jones Drew has always hurt them.  Garrard was conservative and effective.  The colts were not good on defense.  

Colts have the same problems they have always had.  Poor run defense. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Ultimately it was turnovers that killed the colts.  Manning hit brody eldridge around the 5 yard line-perfect strike-great hit by the defender to dislodge the ball-great shoestring pick off and 40 yd run.  Happened with Wayne as he attempted to stretch for more yards at the 10 yd line.  Ball dislodged, fumble, 40 yd return.  Jax had a great game plan vs. the colts.  Jones Drew has always hurt them.  Garrard was conservative and effective.  The colts were not good on defense.   Colts have the same problems they have always had.  Poor run defense. 
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

Booo! No fun. I want the ud that makes excuses.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Actually the d got the int they never should have had.  Eldridge should have held on to the ball but could not handle a simple hit.  Ball dislodged-not held long enough to be considered a catch-and barely scooped up. 

But that dropped Int should not have been dropped.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jaguars Knock Off The Colts : Booo! No fun. I want the ud that makes excuses.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

As I always do I simply tell the truth or provide my honest opinion. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Manning's Press conference:

Well, let's just say that we had some issues with handling the ball today. No, not me. I played excellent as usual. Others. Yes, other players on the team with bad hands. No, it really isn't worth it to name names. I just think it is sufficient to say that some players had issues with holding onto my balls. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]Actually the d got the int they never should have had.  Eldridge should have held on to the ball but could not handle a simple hit.  Ball dislodged-not held long enough to be considered a catch-and barely scooped up.  But that dropped Int should not have been dropped.

Isn't Eldridge the same guy you were bragging about last week about how Peyton is working with his WRs? When Peyton doesn't have WRs with great hands he starts to look like Sheli, right? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

What a great game that was. If you gamble and you like the Underdogs this week you made a bundle.

It's been a good weekend thus far and this game just topped it off for me.
    Scobee Bryant getting it done in LARGE fashion. That was awesome.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jaguars Knock Off The Colts : Manning's Press conference: Well, let's just say that we had some issues with handling the ball today. No, not me. I played excellent as usual. Others. Yes, other players on the team with bad hands. No, it really isn't worth it to name names. I just think it is sufficient to say that some players had issues with holding onto my balls. 

The OL didn't block, the WRs didn't wide receive, the Jags held the WRs. 

MUST WATCH!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jaguars Knock Off The Colts : Manning's Press conference: Well, let's just say that we had some issues with handling the ball today. No, not me. I played excellent as usual. Others. Yes, other players on the team with bad hands. No, it really isn't worth it to name names. I just think it is sufficient to say that some players had issues with holding onto my balls. 

E.R.  You just provided me with the best laugh of the day.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jaguars Knock Off The Colts : Isn't Eldridge the same guy you were bragging about last week about how Peyton is working with his WRs? When Peyton doesn't have WRs with great hands he starts to look like Sheli, right? 

It certainly possible, but if I recall correctly it was Blair White. 

Eldridge was to be a blocking TE, but you have to expect to catch the ball if you are going to run a route.  Who is Sheli?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Nice one Tcal2...I think I will join in on that one...Hey Underdogggg or Indylove or whatever you want to call yourself.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotway1. Show patriotway1's posts

If I may add an a word or two. The strong defensive players that the Colts have had in recent time cannot carry this team. If Mr. Manning does not produce and with high caliber then they will slip into a second or third place team. Also to note the ref calls that once guaranteed them a victory have also fallen by the way side. From games I have seen it looks like Mr. Brees is the new champion of the NFL extra calling card of free first down syndrome.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jaguars Knock Off The Colts : The OL didn't block, the WRs didn't wide receive, the Jags held the WRs.  MUST WATCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QbtNYC0-FM

That was hilarious. Thanks for the link.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

I'm going to be careful of commenting on other teams road losses. If the Pats win 6 or 7 road games, then I'll become a jerk and make fun of Underlove and his Colts.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jaguars Knock Off The Colts : It certainly possible, but if I recall correctly it was Blair White.  Eldridge was to be a blocking TE, but you have to expect to catch the ball if you are going to run a route.  Who is Sheli?

Whatever, Dog!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]I'm going to be careful of commenting on other teams road losses. If the Pats win 6 or 7 road games, then I'll become a jerk and make fun of Underlove and his Colts.
    Posted by MarcW1[/QUOTE]

If fans from other teams want to come here, then I will dance when their teams lose.