Jaguars Knock Off The Colts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Jaguars Knock Off The Colts

In Response to Re: Jaguars Knock Off The Colts:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jaguars Knock Off The Colts : If fans from other teams want to come here, then I will dance when their teams lose.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Amen to that!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]If I may add an a word or two. The strong defensive players that the Colts have had in recent time cannot carry this team. If Mr. Manning does not produce and with high caliber then they will slip into a second or third place team. Also to note the ref calls that once guaranteed them a victory have also fallen by the way side. From games I have seen it looks like Mr. Brees is the new champion of the NFL extra calling card of free first down syndrome.
    Posted by patriotway1[/QUOTE]

Can't but this loss on "Mr. Manning"...who had another good game. He led his team to 28 points. There was an interception and a fumble on his part...but the pick came about due to a dropped pass. There was also a key Reggie Wayne fumble inside the red zone: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=301003030  

The loss was a team effort. There's no excuse for giving up 31 points to the lowly Jaguars. Manning's production should have been more than enough to win: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=301003030   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

What a nice surprise today, ahhh a Colts loss on sunday makes everything seem better. That's 2 losses which equals last years 2 losses, only this year they lost when trying to win, unlike last year when they lost 2 on purpose so that they would not make history by being the 2nd team to go 16 - 0.

And then Manning had a chance to tie the game only down by 7 in the Superbowl and threw that pick 6 to cement his legacy as a
    PLAYOFF CHOKER.
    COUGH COUGH

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

After 4 games the Colts are in last place in their Division.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotway1. Show patriotway1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jaguars Knock Off The Colts :      Can't but this loss on "Mr. Manning"...who had another good game. He led his team to 28 points. There was an interception and a fumble on his part...but the pick came about due to a dropped pass. There was also a key Reggie Wayne fumble inside the red zone: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=301003030         The loss was a team effort. There's no excuse for giving up 31 points to the lowly Jaguars. Manning's production should have been more than enough to win:  http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=301003030    
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    Texas Pat you are correct, perhaps I didnt make the point correctly. I meant to say that the Colt's defense though not as porous as the Patriots, is going to be the cause of their losses. Mr. Manning will have to carry the weight if they wish to win most of their games, just as Tom Brady will have to outscore everyone they play in order to win

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The Colts are going to be fine in my opinion. They will be there in the end when it counts. If not for a lucky field goal, they'd be 3-1 and in fine shape. On the other hand it is always fun to watch them lose. Indylove gets credit for showing up to this thread and handling his business unlike the other Colts trolls we see around here. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jaguars Knock Off The Colts : Texas Pat you are correct, perhaps I didnt make the point correctly. I meant to say that the Colt's defense though not as porous as the Patriots, is going to be the cause of their losses. Mr. Manning will have to carry the weight if they wish to win most of their games, just as Tom Brady will have to outscore everyone they play in order to win
    Posted by patriotway1[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the history of the Indianapolis Colts during the Peyton Manning era.  Mr.  Manning has always had to carry the weight.  Sometimes he has failed when doing so.  Yesterday was not one of them.  He put the ball in the hands of the guys that committed turnovers.  That's what he is supposed to do. 

Good luck to Brady tonight.  You should hope that his receivers do not give up the ball. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Duc - correct.  

I'll take it.  The jags got a gift int when Eldridge couldn't hold on to a perfectly thrown ball at the 4 yd line, and another gift when they knocked the ball loose from Wayne at 9(?). 

Had these two things not happened, you could have expected 6 points from the Colts minimum.  That is the way the ball bounces and I laud the Jags for taking advantage of their opportunities. 

Also, don't forget that Kelvin Hayden dropped an int too at a critical time of the game. 

Anyway - I have previously always been worried that the colts would not pull out a game.  This was the first time that I thought they would and they didn't.  The D was horrible.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]Good News is the Colts are losing games due to their inability to stop the run. Bad News is the Pats will still lose to them because of their inability to run the ball. Same story as always if you ask me.  The only difference is this year we really have a turnstyle secondary that Manning is gonna slice through like hot butter.  We have a passing team that plays to Indy's strength.
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

I agree that the Pats better have a solid gameplan if they want to beat the Colts, but who says they can't run the ball?  They've looked ok so far with the exception of the Jets game, and last I checked the Jets have a solid D.  It's too early to say they can't run the ball, although losing Taylor (again) won't help the cause. 

11. This post has been removed.