Jaime Collins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Re: Jaime Collins

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Can't tell which room I'm in . . . argument or abuse?

Maybe check back in the morning? That's what I'm going to do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

To that I would say every player back there plays in the defensive backfield, they all have to have some corner abilities as well as the ability to play zone like a safety.  Rodney Harrison played man coverage against Terrell Owens.  

Also consider this, you're a 5'10" 180 pound slot receiver crossing the middle, you catch the ball and look up to see 6'4" 221 pound Browner sizing you up for a crushing hit, do you care what his job title is?  

Force is the product of velocity (quick acceleration) and mass.  Browner is well-schooled in lowering the boom, but Collins at 250 pounds plus those truck springs in his legs (he set a combine record in the high jump, said a post?) is going to put seriously higher gee forces on a 180 pound receiver.  If you're in a Volkswagen bug you don't want to hit a Toyota Corolla at an intersection if you can help it, but hitting a semi head-on at highway speeds would be far worse.  The best of both worlds (depending on your uniform color, of course) is when Browner teaches Collins the finer points of how to impact WRs. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

Force is the product of velocity (quick acceleration) and mass.  Browner is well-schooled in lowering the boom, but Collins at 250 pounds plus those truck springs in his legs (he set a combine record in the high jump, said a post?) is going to put seriously higher gee forces on a 180 pound receiver.  If you're in a Volkswagen bug you don't want to hit a Toyota Corolla at an intersection if you can help it, but hitting a semi head-on at highway speeds would be far worse.  The best of both worlds (depending on your uniform color, of course) is when Browner teaches Collins the finer points of how to impact WRs. 

Broad jump, 11 ft. 7 inches.  Course, 41.5 inch vertical is pretty much jumping out the gym, but the record's in broad jump...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Ni Ni Ni

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

I'm excited to see Collins this year. The guy is a freak athlete, and he showed flashes of potential towards the end of last season. I'm hoping he can improve and take the next step this year.

Sections
Shortcuts