Jake bequette! yes!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Jake bequette! yes!

In Response to Re: Jake bequette! yes!:
    In Response to Re: Jake bequette! yes! : such a waste. i thought for sure he would come around eventually. he had an ok rookie season, lots of PT, then vanished into thin air.
    Posted by ricky12684

I wish they would have drafted carlos dunlap instead of cunningham, the guy has 14.5 sacks already to cunninghams 1.  The bengals drafted him after we picked cunningham. 

Oh well, I like the Jake Bequette draft pick. The d should be very much improved next season, maybe they get another corner that gets released as a salary cap move or they could get an undrafted guy like they did with randall gay. Looks like a good draft for the Patriots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The NFL site has him as a run defender only, but all the film has him exploding around the edge or bull rushing his guy back into the quarterback, which pushes the quarterback somewhere else.  It's against college opponents, but he's quick, like the other guy stands still, reminds me of an oversized Julian Edelman.  The guy looks like he drinks a lot of coffee.

Sometimes he's running in just about free and you wonder what the offense was thinking.  After pushing a guy about 5 yards back he's quick enough to shift direction and cut around the bigger defender.  Bequette tackles his targets hard too.

Chandler Jones, 6'5", 35 1/2" arms, can jump 35" beyond that, is as close to a flying football player as BB is going to get.  He closes up a quarterback's airspace pretty badly.  I'm not sure that anyone has seen the likes of him yet.  Sure, the QB can throw quick slants to the other side of the field, and he can throw long spirals if his Megatron can abuse cornerbacks, but throwing through Jones's hands is problematic.

Bequette going around the back and Chandler Jones blocking the lane in front is kind of deadly.  Hightower blitzes occasionally.  BB is aiming to really pancake some quarterbacks this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

i think were running a lot of the 2 gap 4-3

end -Ninc     Nose-Vince       3tech-Love/pryor/fanene     5tech-deadrick/brace
           jones           love                                                      rookie/udfa       
           bequette

OLB-hightower                         Mlb-Spikes                    olb-Mayo
     fletcher                                   fletcher                           tarpinian

AMAZING front 7

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Jake bequette! yes! : Well 290 with power is a good size for a 5 tech. Bequette has the frame to add the extra 15lbs so I can see him bulking up and becoming a 5 tech that can also be a heavy 43 DE. Jones I think will remain in the 270 range as BB's elephant
    Posted by PatsEng

why draft someone you'll want to gain 15 lbs instead of getting someone who's already demonstrated ability play well at the weight?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

looking at them today,
    if they spend any time in the gym, they should put on 15 lbs of muscle in no time
    (without trying, and without losing speed).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And in one round BB migrates from moron back to genius in this forum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

And in one round BB migrates from moron back to genius in this forum.
    Posted by ATJ

Amazing, huh? LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

and his name sounds kinda like Jacqueline Bisset
    Posted by tcal2-

beautiful isn't she

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

now if we can just get Kashif Moore, WR, U Conneticut Height: 5-9. Weight: 194. 40 Time: 4.41. Vertical: 43.5. Projected Round (2012): 4-5. Posted by natesubs

too short. rather get Tommy Streeter

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Jake bequette! yes! :  Y does this pic make me wanna smoke some Camels........
    Posted by leatherhelmet

LOL,

And i'd rather she had a pearl necklace than that funky one she's wearing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In Response to Re: Jake bequette! yes! : Yowzer, I remember well her scuba diving in a white t-shirt scene from The Deep, that's pretty hot, who does that?
    Posted by wozzy

http://jacquelinebisset592.typepad.com/blog/2010/10/jacqueline-bisset-the.html&sigi=12n0tlhmv&.crumb=pDD3B2L1Swi

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i am so excited to see this guy on our line!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Jake bequette! yes! : I was like 13 when the Deep came out and that scene was like pure erotica.  Still have that image burned in my gray matter
    Posted by tcal2-

I think I was 6 or 7 when this movie came out. I'm pretty sure I got a chubby when I seen the movie poster.

BTW, I like this pick.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Bring Bequette up to 290 and Jones to 290 in 2 years and you have two very good ends, or leave one at 275 and the other bulks up to 290 and that's a DE LB combo to be scared of

Nice post..... History is fun. 

Sections
Shortcuts