Jake Ingram Long Snapper LMAO!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Re: Jake Ingram Long Snapper LMAO!!!!

Yeah, I think BB is just throwing darts now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Well, any player in round six isn't going to be fixing  a glaring need.

Except at a spot like long snapper. Ne needed one. Hopefully this kid has the goods! It isn't a sexy pick, but someone needs to draft a long snapper, and I would rather take the best long snapper in the draft than the 34th OLB. LOL.

The bottom line is that Woods and Crable are probably superior to Vrabel at this point as pass rushers off the edge. NE may lose some good experience, but I think as the year wears on, they will get better sack production from the ROLB spot.

Lets hope Woods and/or Crable don't make too many mistakes in the learning process. Or that NE also (like you mention) have a veteran presence in mind to bring it together.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

they are saying he is the best longsnapper comeing out in the draft.it may not sound like much,but in critical games,and situations its good to have.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

BB has always valued a good long snapper. I don't see why we couldn't have picked him with our comp pick, but I'm not gonna worry too much. It's a legitimate postion of need, and if he beats out Hodel (a reliable LS) in camp, then he'll probably prove to be one of the best in the NFL. So all in all, an excellent selection in the sixth.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

A great LS is one who most people don't know his name.  Only when they make a mistake are they ever mentioned!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Exactly. I am not super comfortable going in with Hodel, who had an average reputation as a long snapper. I also wasn't a fan of paying top long snapper dollar to Paxton.

So if this kid makes the squad, Hodel can go. If Hodel beats him out, no harm no foul. It is only a sixth rounder.

People hate these picks, but you need to make them every year, be it punter, practice squad Qb, special teams role player. Whatever.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

It's officially garbage time.  The odds of finding another Brady this late is almost Zero.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

A 6th round outside linebacker would have a tough time making the team, let alone making an impact on defense.  They have plenty of young projects in Woods, Crable, and Redd.  An impact player would have been nice, but I do like those young guys we have.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I'm surprised on how many people leave Guyton of the list.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Physics. Show Physics's posts

Well, any player in round six isn't going to be fixing  a glaring need.
    Posted by zbellino

Yeah, you know, with the Pats luck in the 6th round and all.. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Yeah, you know, with the Pats luck in the 6th round and all.. 
    Posted by Physics

Ha! He's obviously also going to run the 2010 gimick plays....some kind of punt formation, more than 5 yd shot-gun for Brady when facing all-out blitzes on 3rd down.

Sections
Shortcuts