Jake Ingram

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Jake Ingram

Since it's the bye week and all other topics have been exhausted, maybe we should throw some love at the long snapper.

I'm now realizing how much I hate the bye week. Bye.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

Re: Jake Ingram

This may be the only time I comment on a good post about a long snapper...

Jake has been nothing short of brilliant this season as a rookie, replacing a team icon in Lonnie Paxton.  He also helps out the team with his small cap hit (compared to what Lonnie got from Denver).  Just another example of how great this draft was for the Pats.  I still wish Brace was getting more playing time, though it's understandable since he's playing behind a probowl NT in what may be a contract year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Jake Ingram:
    [QUOTE]Since it's the bye week and all other topics have been exhausted, maybe we should throw some love at the long snapper. I'm now realizing how much I hate the bye week. Bye.
    Posted by seattlemaslow[/QUOTE]

He's got my vote for Long snapper of the year. I heard he practices his long snaps in a wind tunnel. This guy could snap a basketball through a garden hose!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

It's about time there was a good post about a long snapper though.  Having played lock for my rugby team, I know what it's like to have a job on the field where you aren't really noticed unless you mess up (except for a couple of crazy plays).

Sections
Shortcuts