Jake..........backup QB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Jake..........backup QB?

Do we stick with just Hoyer?.....Delhomme?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Jake..........backup QB?

Just Hoyer

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Backup QB is currently last on the Patriots priorities for this offseason.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I like Hoyer...but Pats need a 3rd stringer along with a laundry list of other players.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I think he might head to NO...hes from there and they need a back up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I like Hoyer but if they decide to get another QB I think it is likely they look to Pennington

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

@dablad...i like that idea, but he is willing to give his good shoulder to stay in Miami.  He does not want to leave.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, delhomme is headed to the arena league, he sux
    wouldn't mind picking up pennington as a backup

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

In Response to Jake..........backup QB?:
    Do we stick with just Hoyer?.....Delhomme?
    Posted by sday4x45

They really got three qbs already on the roster, they won't add Delhomme. They won't even think about it. He is destined for a team like the Bills, Rams, Browns, and whatever other ones that haven't shown up in the league for a long time.

Let's see, it's Brady, Hoyer, and Edelman

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Let's just sign everybody and head in with a 200 man roster.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Hoyer actually looked good in the limited time he got on the field. Good mobility, good decision making. I think we are good at #2 and Jake won't be a #3.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Pennington signed with MIA for 1 yr already.  That is who I would have liked signed here to be Bradys backup/QB to chat with while on the sideline....so prob they will just stick with hoyer....