JaMarcus Russell??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: JaMarcus Russell??

Hakim's Razor?

Surprised

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

In Response to JaMarcus Russell??:
         Could the Patriots be the tonic he needs? He supposedly has been talking with the Jets. But, the Pats would be a better fit for him. There's no questioning his raw talent. Could BB modify what's between his ears? The guy was the #1 overall pick in 2007. Maybe two or three years of carrying a clip-board, and learning at the feet of one of the all-time greats, could resurrect his career? For the right price, this could be an intriguing move for the Pats: http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/02/jamarcus-russell-and-the-jets/?partner=TOPIXNEWS&ei=5099
    Posted by TexasPat3

You mean this Bum who just got arrested today for possession of Drugs?

....AKA the biggest BUST EVER...!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: JaMarcus Russell??:
    In Response to Re: JaMarcus Russell?? : This guy made more money then Tom Brady, Peyton manning, Phil Rivers, almost every QB in 2007. He was drafted ahead of Calvin Johnson Adrian Peterson Patrick Willis Lawrence Timmons Leon Hall Darrelle Revis Jon Beason and of course the Great Ted Ginn JR LOL If he does not make it back into this league as a starting Qb then I will say he is a bigger bust then drug pushing Ryan Leaf.
    Posted by TrueChamp

I rest my case.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenpiece. Show greenpiece's posts

Brilliant move. Next we go get Brian Bosworth to fill our hole at LB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Hakim's Razor states: "With all things being equal , the simplest explanation/answer is normally the right one" J Russell is as bad as we have seen him play. (And work out) I'll pass.
    Posted by gmbill

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrchip1958. Show mrchip1958's posts

Could the Patriots be the tonic he needs? He supposedly has been talking with the Jets. But, the Pats would be a better fit for him. There's no questioning his raw talent. Could BB modify what's between his ears? The guy was the #1 overall pick in 2007. Maybe two or three years of carrying a clip-board, and learning at the feet of one of the all-time greats, could resurrect his career? For the right price, this could be an intriguing move for the Pats: http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/02/jamarcus-russell-and-the-jets/?partner=TOPIXNEWS&ei=5099
    Posted by TexasPat3

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/quotes?qt0475782   Clip board? He don't need no stincking clipboard!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Consider this NOT an issue.  He was just arrested in Mobile, Alabama for having Codeine syrup.  Weird, indeed, that he was busted for that, but there it is.  Nobody will touch him now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Consider this NOT an issue.  He was just arrested in Mobile, Alabama for having Codeine syrup.  Weird, indeed, that he was busted for that, but there it is.  Nobody will touch him now.
    Posted by Davedsone

Amen. It's sad to see a kid with so much talent throw it all away: http://www.contracostatimes.com/raiders/ci_15445311.

Even the Jets have lost interest: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/2010/07/free-agent-qb-jamarcus-russell.html 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'm all for giving someone a chance and taking on a "project".  As p-mike alludes to earlier, Russell seemed to not even try or care.  All of those other QB's that looked bad but later went on to have good careers at least had the heart and determination to keep trying.  Without that, you are worthless.

Now with his arrest, he has fulfilled his destiny...one of the greatest busts ever in the history of the NFL.  It must feel good to know that any time a show or article on NFL busts comes up, you will have a prominent spot in it.  Worse yet, I'd bet anything the kid will be broke in 5 years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to JaMarcus Russell?? : Actually, that's Occum's razor. His problems never had to do with his ability, it was his lazy, complacent attitude, once the checks started coming in. He loved the spotlight and his celebrity status but he just never progressed as an NFL QB. He kept making the same mistakes again and again. The raiders stuck with him because of his ability but eventually even they had to cut their losses. 
    Posted by unclealfie

Thanks for the education, if you could also spell check my posts too. :)

12. The Three Clinchers for Proof of Alien Life, page 10  

20 posts - 14 authors - Last post: Jun 4, 2009
    "As you know Hakim's Razor states the simplest explanation is the most ... Hakim's Razor, thats brilliant - surely you meant Occams Razor ? ...
    www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread452056/pg10 - Cached - Similar
  13. Mysterious Explosion Comes Out of Nowhere | Universe Today  

Dec 18, 2007 ... Let's stay with Hakim's Razor. It could be that a collapsing star formed a black ... It's 'Occam's Razor'. Although Hakim is a nice name. ;P ...
    www.universetoday.com/.../mysterious-explosion-comes-out-of-nowhere/ - Cached - Similar
  14. Hakims-Razor.Com  

QUESTION SECTION: hakims-razor.com. IN ANY AUTHORITY SECTION: com. 900 IN SOA a.gtld-servers.net. nstld.verisign-grs.com. 1275643471 1800 900 604800 86400 ...
    dig.synonymsbase.com/hakims-razor.com - Cached - Similar
  15. "Blue Star Kachina" in Norway Explained | Evolver.net  

Dec 12, 2009 ... Hakim's Razor says to go with the most simple of answers - but i say not at the expense of ignoring other possibilities. ...
    www.evolver.net/.../blue_star_kachina_norway_explained - Cached - Similar
  16. GameSpot Forums - Off-Topic Discussion - Aliens do exist, i have ...    

21 posts - 16 authors - Last post: Mar 12, 2008
    Hakim's Razor states

• You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to JaMarcus Russell?? : Actually, that's Occum's razor. His problems never had to do with his ability, it was his lazy, complacent attitude, once the checks started coming in. He loved the spotlight and his celebrity status but he just never progressed as an NFL QB. He kept making the same mistakes again and again. The raiders stuck with him because of his ability but eventually even they had to cut their losses. 
    Posted by unclealfie

Thanks for the education, if you could also spell check my posts too. :)

• The Three Clinchers for Proof of Alien Life, page 10  

20 posts - 14 authors - Last post: Jun 4, 2009
    "As you know Hakim's Razor states the simplest explanation is the most ... Hakim's Razor, thats brilliant - surely you meant Occams Razor ? ...
    www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread452056/pg10 - Cached - Similar
  • Mysterious Explosion Comes Out of Nowhere | Universe Today  

Dec 18, 2007 ... Let's stay with Hakim's Razor. It could be that a collapsing star formed a black ... It's 'Occam's Razor'. Although Hakim is a nice name. ;P ...
    www.universetoday.com/.../mysterious-explosion-comes-out-of-nowhere/ - Cached - Similar
  • Hakims-Razor.Com  

QUESTION SECTION: hakims-razor.com. IN ANY AUTHORITY SECTION: com. 900 IN SOA a.gtld-servers.net. nstld.verisign-grs.com. 1275643471 1800 900 604800 86400 ...
    dig.synonymsbase.com/hakims-razor.com - Cached - Similar
  • "Blue Star Kachina" in Norway Explained | Evolver.net  

Dec 12, 2009 ... Hakim's Razor says to go with the most simple of answers - but i say not at the expense of ignoring other possibilities. ...
    www.evolver.net/.../blue_star_kachina_norway_explained - Cached - Similar
  • GameSpot Forums - Off-Topic Discussion - Aliens do exist, i have ...    

21 posts - 16 authors - Last post: Mar 12, 2008
    Hakim's Razor states
  •  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

No, I do not think even Bill could make this dud (e) a reliable third stringer.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Here's an interesting article on "purple drank": http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2010-07-06-jamarcus-russell-codeine-purple-drank_N.htm, and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: JaMarcus Russell?? :      Amen. It's sad to see a kid with so much talent throw it all away:
    Posted by TexasPat3

You know, I don't find stupidity sad, just stupid.  There's lots of sad in the world and this just doesn't cut it.  Sad is four kids in Tampa whose cop dad was killed by a dirt bag when he pulled the guy's car over for a traffic offense. 

I couldn't care less about stupid, aka Jamarcus Russell. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

..... How Rich Gannon ever flipped the switch and became a great QB for that club is beyond me because they dont even work on the basics with their QB's....
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Don't confuse the Tom Cable Raiders with those Gruden clubs.  He could coach and they could play.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Russell and Leaf have to take advantage of this:

I'm thinking a reality show for the sole purpose of giving Joe McHale great material for "The Soup"!!!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: JaMarcus Russell?? : You know, I don't find stupidity sad, just stupid.  There's lots of sad in the world and this just doesn't cut it.  Sad is four kids in Tampa whose cop dad was killed by a dirt bag when he pulled the guy's car over for a traffic offense.  I couldn't care less about stupid, aka Jamarcus Russell. 
    Posted by Muzwell

Point taken.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/07/ufl-still-wants-jamarcus/

UFL still wants JaMarcus

If unwanted (except by the cops) quarterback JaMarcus Russell is looking for a hug right about now, there's a football team in Nebraska still willing to give him one.

We've confirmed via two UFL sources that the Omaha Nighthawks remain interested in adding Russell to their roster for 2010.  As one source explained it, the league's interest in Russell possibly has increased in the wake of the arrest for possession of a controlled substance; if, after all, the UFL is going to gain ground as a possible developmental league, it needs to attract players who hope to develop their skills for the highest level of the sport.

• Sections
    Shortcuts