Re: Jamele Hill Picks Houston

"Black people have it harder....sooooo the Texans will win!"

-Jemele Hill logic

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You really don't like Jamele Hill, huh? =D

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

She does seem to enjoy attention and is not afraid to write some rather 'interesting' things to get it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My favorite Hill moment was calling the Celtics "Hitler" because the Pistons weren't good enough in the mid 1980s to beat Larry Bird and the Celtics.

ESPN made here take that columun down, because she's a self centered moron who is a racist.

ESPN loves to promote racism.

[/QUOTE]

She also enjoyed a one-week suspension for that little episode.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

She is the female version of Rob Parker.  Both miserable, hypocritical racists with agendas.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

She is an utter buffoon.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

She is an utter buffoon.  

[/QUOTE]

And Butt Ugly......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

She is the female version of Rob Parker.  Both miserable, hypocritical racists with agendas.

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully she will join Rob soon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

wait......who is Jamele Hill? The more important question is, who the h3ll cares??!!! 

Go Pats!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

She's a woman, what does she know?  The only woman who knows about football is NEGAME!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

She's a woman, what does she know?  The only woman who knows about football is NEGAME!

[/QUOTE]

Lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 56redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

She is an utter buffoon.  

[/QUOTE]

And Butt Ugly......

[/QUOTE]

I actually don't think she is ugly.  Seriously.  That's not a flattering  photo, but she's not ugly.  Not hot, but not ugly. I just think she is a phony and disingenuous.

Her whole premise is that Houston is "healthier". Well, so is NE, dummy!  Vollmer, Connolly, Mankins, likely Hightower and Spikes, etc.

This doesn't even count Gronk back, Hernandez getting healthier from the last time as he's battled the high ankle sprain all year, Branch is back for this one and HEALTHY (no hammy), and quite possibly Brandon Lloyd is also healthier with his knee.

Meawhile, Houston brings back Newton at RT, Brooks Reed at LB and Graham at TE. Ok, fair enough, nice adds by Houston, but does that really trump NE's health situation?

No, it does not. In fact, the Gronk factor with Tim Dobbins down is a complete 180 degree NIGHTMARE for Houston.

But, don't tell Jamele Hill that.  I would love to debate that phony on live tv.   I would embarrass the bejesus out of her to the point, she'd have to be fired for being incompetent.

At least make a good argument. She said, "I really like Houston in this game". Look, anything can happen, Houston will play better than last time, but how is Gronk healthy and ready to go without Dobbins over the middle for his one, translating to "I really like Houston on the road"?

[/QUOTE]

Sit her next to Cari Champion....she's super ugly

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i dont know how she still has a job

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Throughout her times on ESPN, when the topic was Pats, she may "begrudgingly" acknowledge them as a good team, but, she always gets her digs in.  She has a very noticeable negative bias towards the Pats, and there are others obviously.  She is no different than other national pundits who may pick the Texans with fingers and toes crossed to be right.  She somehow thinks the Texans team that eeked past the Bengals, at home, will be able to really step it up in Foxboro and the Pats will throw in a stinker.

Sections
Shortcuts