Jamele Hill = Racist

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Jamele Hill = Racist

-- "Most African-Americans are familiar with the notion that we have to be twice as good just to be considered equal with whites." --

If this idiot worked for me, both she and the editor who allowed this into print would be fired.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

if a white person said anything close to this their career would be over

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

controversy sells

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

you are an idiot

In Response to Re: Jamele Hill = Racist:
    Well, ask yourself which race owned slaves.  Then, when you answer that, and if you happen to be a member of that race that held slaves, ask yourself if that makes you feel proud. I happen to be white and am embarassed knowing that members of my race owned slaves less than 200 years ago.  So, for a white person to call someone that is black "racist" is kind of "silly", don't you think?  This is the kind of thing they'd run on Fox News to incite the bigots.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

am i responsible for the holocaust as well

you are an idiot In Response to Re: Jamele Hill = Racist :
    Posted by sirpinochle

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well, ask yourself which race owned slaves.  Then, when you answer that, and if you happen to be a member of that race that held slaves, ask yourself if that makes you feel proud. I happen to be white and am embarassed knowing that members of my race owned slaves less than 200 years ago.  So, for a white person to call someone that is black "racist" is kind of "silly", don't you think?  This is the kind of thing they'd run on Fox News to incite the bigots.

Slavery existed as an institution a long, long time before the Triangle Trade became a going concern. Whites don't hold a patent on it. Are you suggesting that, because bad things have happened in the past, we should now all be allowed to do and say whatever we want?

That's pretty retarded, even for you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Patsfan~ Slavery exists all over the world in all cultures and by all races even black enslaving black. That said whites enslaving blacks in America was/is a terrible history to live with but remember we freed them as well and one of my ancestors had small part in encouraging Lincoln to emancipate the slaves his name was William Cullen Bryant.  So be sad that we enslaved them but also be proud the people of the North overcame that injustice and fought and died to free them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I'm still flogging myself for the Inquisition, I just can't move past it. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm still flogging myself for the Inquisition, I just can't move past it. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn

Hah!

Cool

I smell a Postie in this for you.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Jamele Hill = Racist : I suppose you're not embarassed that it happened.

Are you okay?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts