Jamele Hill = Racist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Re: Jamele Hill = Racist

Brookline Rob - you're a good person with a good heart.  Thank you. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Jamele Hill = Racist:
    In Response to Re: Jamele Hill = Racist : Can you please tell me when and where there were no wars between groups of humans?  The simple truth is that since our existence we have been at war on every continent and in every generation.  I know some morons seem to think that George Bush invented war and Al Gore invented the internet, but let's get back to reality.
    Posted by knightsailor

I am assuming this is a rhetorical question.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

In Response to Jamele Hill = Racist : hmm.  Why are 90% of NBA players black?  Why are 98.5% of NHL players white?  Why are there no world class black swimmers?  Why are there no world class white sprinters?  Why was there a major movie entitled "white men can't jump"? The answer is a thing that we are not allowed to say or think in this stupic PC world.  The answer is that different races have different attributes.  You could probably get away with saying that "because blacks are generally stronger physically they excel at basketball".  But you could never get away with saying that whites have a superior ability to make decisions and throw a football. It all goes back to the regions that the races have developed.  In northern regions (with winter) people must do much more planning and thinking to prepare for winter.  In Africa you must be stronger and faster to hunt the animals that are there all year long.  You must have greater endurance. I'll take the example of S. Korea vs Thailand.  In S. Korea you have a very hardworking people.  They work and go to school 6 days a week.  The have had to do that for thousands of years to prepare for winter.  In Thailand people are very laid back.  Coconuts and bananas are falling off the trees year round.  I hate to have to say a true thing but Koreans are smarter than Thais.  Even the bees in Korea work harder.  They import Korean bees to Thailand so they can make honey.  After a couple generations in Thailand the bees become useless.  They no longer bother to prepare for winter and save honey as there are flowers all year long. Black QBs have (on average) better physical attributes than white ones.  White QBs (on average) have better organizational and decision making skills than black ones.  In northern regions people must be able to work together as a team.  Not so much in tropical and subtropical regions.  There it is survival of the physically fitest.  Fighting over an antelope is great and all, but..........
    Posted by knightsailor

It's clear your only bias isn't against Tom Brady.  Did you rip this post off from Reggie White or Jimmy the Greek? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Let me ask this, BB, did you cry when MLK was murdered?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

I wasn't alive, but I have listened to many hours of speech from him and have been moved.  Did you cry when Ronald Reagan died?

I understand that Colored people have a superior capacity for spirituality.  Is this true.  Before you jump my bones for using the word colored please recall the NAACP.  Kinda funny since black is the absence of color and white is the pressence of all colors on the spectrum.  Go figure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

In Response to Re: Jamele Hill = Racist : May I ask you a sidebar question? From your experience, do you think they are taught that by their parents? Just curious. I can see why, but I don't quite understand why in recent years. It's not perfect, but I think this country has made progress the last 25-30 years.
    Posted by BBReigns

I'm a big subscriber to the Culture of Poverty theory, and not just for blacks but for any racial group.  If poverty is all you see and no one is showing you anything else, how do you ever know that there is more to life than what's in your immediate surroundings? 

I took a group of kids to meet a USAF Brigadier General at a speaking engagement who also happened to be black.  Some of these kids didn't even know who Colin Powell is.  Ask them who LeBron James is, yes, everyone knew.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

There were lots of races that had slaves, the Chinese, the Aztecs, Brazillian Indians and even the indiginous of this country. What the heck do you think they did with war prisoners. Whites were salves too. Ever hear of an indentured servant?

To say that whites should be embarassed cause their race was the only race that had slaves is pretty ignorant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Jamele Hill = Racist : It's clear your only bias isn't against Tom Brady.  Did you rip this post off from Reggie White or Jimmy the Greek? 
    Posted by BrooklineRob

Rob,

Funny you didn't try to dispute a single one of my facts.  Instead you attacked the messagner as any card carrying brainwashed PC automoton would do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

"Just out of curiosity, how many posters objecting to the article....are white?" If they are the majority, isn't that racism?

I object to that article and I am a half African Italian and half Native American. Also I am Jewish, blind, and an amputee flight attendant. And I have a PH. D.

In fact, the only minority I am not a member is your special interest group - the hemaphrodites. Which is great because when I say G F Y, you really can!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Well, ask yourself which race owned slaves.  Then, when you answer that, and if you happen to be a member of that race that held slaves, ask yourself if that makes you feel proud. I happen to be white and am embarassed knowing that members of my race owned slaves less than 200 years ago.  So, for a white person to call someone that is black "racist" is kind of "silly", don't you think?  This is the kind of thing they'd run on Fox News to incite the bigots.

Which race hasn't owned slaves more like. You need to freshen up on your history buddy. Slavery didnt start 200 years ago and it didnt start in this country or even with whites and blacks. Think Moses,Ben Hur etc. Oh you say that was a long time ago? Do you know any former slaves or slave owners,didnt think so. Seeing you are embarrassed by your race owning blacks should blacks be embarrassed by their ancestors selling their own people into captivity? I suggest you pop open a few history books before you make ignorant uninformed statements. You are the kind of moron who watches MSNBC and rags on Fox News because the truth hurts. Whites can be racists and blacks can be racists. Hate isnt mutually exclusive to one race you poor silly ignorant excuse for a human.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

In Response to Jamele Hill = Racist : hmm.  Why are 90% of NBA players black?  Why are 98.5% of NHL players white?  Why are there no world class black swimmers?  Why are there no world class white sprinters?  Why was there a major movie entitled "white men can't jump"? The answer is a thing that we are not allowed to say or think in this stupic PC world.  The answer is that different races have different attributes.  You could probably get away with saying that "because blacks are generally stronger physically they excel at basketball".  But you could never get away with saying that whites have a superior ability to make decisions and throw a football. It all goes back to the regions that the races have developed.  In northern regions (with winter) people must do much more planning and thinking to prepare for winter.  In Africa you must be stronger and faster to hunt the animals that are there all year long.  You must have greater endurance. I'll take the example of S. Korea vs Thailand.  In S. Korea you have a very hardworking people.  They work and go to school 6 days a week.  The have had to do that for thousands of years to prepare for winter.  In Thailand people are very laid back.  Coconuts and bananas are falling off the trees year round.  I hate to have to say a true thing but Koreans are smarter than Thais.  Even the bees in Korea work harder.  They import Korean bees to Thailand so they can make honey.  After a couple generations in Thailand the bees become useless.  They no longer bother to prepare for winter and save honey as there are flowers all year long. Black QBs have (on average) better physical attributes than white ones.  White QBs (on average) have better organizational and decision making skills than black ones.  In northern regions people must be able to work together as a team.  Not so much in tropical and subtropical regions.  There it is survival of the physically fitest.  Fighting over an antelope is great and all, but..........
    Posted by knightsailor
    IF you study human biodiversity you are 100 percent right and 100 percent politically incorrect.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

There were lots of races that had slaves, the Chinese, the Aztecs, Brazillian Indians and even the indiginous of this country. What the heck do you think they did with war prisoners. Whites were salves too. Ever hear of an indentured servant? To say that whites should be embarassed cause their race was the only race that had slaves is pretty ignorant.
    Posted by Philskiw

umm the Chinese currently have about a billion slaves.  Have you been there?  They are building a super power on the backs of slaves with no civil or human rights.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

In Response to Re: Jamele Hill = Racist : There's a reason a liberal should be upset when a conservative dies?

I cant imagine a liberal crying over anything they have no soul. I mean seriously they murder unborn babies. I mean maybe one would cry if they couldnt get tickets to see Beiber in concert or their fave broadway show got cancelled or the price of lube went up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

There are reasons why 99.9 percent of inventions were by whites or asians.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Jamele Hill = Racist : There's a reason a liberal should be upset when a conservative dies?

MLK was a Christian and had many conservative views.  Being against big government and for a free market does not make one a racist.  I guess alot of us have forgotten or ignored the fact that Lincoln was a Republican.  People are people and there is no reason why I can't be sad when a great person, who I don't agree with aobut some things, dies.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

umm the Chinese currently have about a billion slaves.  Have you been there?  They are building a super power on the backs of slaves with no civil or human rights.

well they should be ashamed of themselves! I mean the olympic village was built by SEI union labor.  Wasn't it?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

In Response to Re: Jamele Hill = Racist : No, how can a race that at one time enslaved blacks call a black "racist" and have any credibility?

Let me see....no history of slavery in my family...I am white (unless you are generalizing and think that all whites are all tied to slavery...black slavery that is)...I can call out Jamele for race baiting. She basically dismisses her whole argument during the article as well. truly pointless and will never get this time back.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

In Response to Re: Jamele Hill = Racist : Again, are you a psychiatrist? If you aren't, I suggest you stop pretending to be one.

You don't have to be a mechanic to know that when there is smoke poring out from underneath you car's hood and the car wont start that the car is broken. You sir, are broken.

It is amazingly clear to any sane, intelligent person that you are deeply disturbed. My girlfriend comes from a family of psychologists- I'm sure for we could find someone with more satisfactory (to you) qualifications to diagnose you. If that would make you feel better. 

Either you believe the things you are typing. Which is completely insane and doubtful. Or you just get off on infuratuing people and enjoy the imagined sense of control. Either way, something is wrong. If you were sane, you would be able to weigh the fact that pretty much everybody who has read your posts in this thread thinks you have a screw loose. At some point, that would have an effect on a rational person.

To everybody else: I know I'm just as guilty. It's against human nature to allow idiocy and injustice go unchallenged. But I think we are above responding to this troubled individual. It makes me sad that we've lowered ourselves to this person's level. Some comments/thoughts are so stupid and insulting to reasonable people's intelligence that they don't really deserve the dignity of a response.

Every time I think this forum can't sink any lower, I'm poven wrong. But the mods love this. Over on the Celtics forum there is a racist that goes by the name of run. He is allowed to run amok- completely unchecked.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Jamele Hill = Racist : I'm a big subscriber to the Culture of Poverty theory, and not just for blacks but for any racial group.  If poverty is all you see and no one is showing you anything else, how do you ever know that there is more to life than what's in your immediate surroundings?  I took a group of kids to meet a USAF Brigadier General at a speaking engagement who also happened to be black.  Some of these kids didn't even know who Colin Powell is.  Ask them who LeBron James is, yes, everyone knew.   
    Posted by BrooklineRob

Rob,

I respect very much that you are working with some underpriveledged youths.  You are very correct that to be successful you must believe you can be.  It's unfortunate that the welfare state has caused so many youths to be raised in slums by single mothers.  Many do escape, but I agree it is very difficult.  Having a half black president should be proof enough that African Americans can succede.

Take a look at Congressman Boener.  He was raised in a two bedroom 1 bath house with 11 brothers and sisters.  He was the only one in his family to go and get an education.  The remainder of his siblings live within 30 miles of his family home and are blue collar or lower level workers.  He will be speaker of the house.  What about him was different then his 11 siblings?  It's all a genetic crap shoot my friend.

We cannot deny the influence genetics have on our destiny.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Jamele Hill = Racist : Liberals have no soul?  Is that why the right wants to do away with the Equal Rights Act?

There is no such thing as the Equal Rights Act, so not sure why anybody would want to do away with it?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Keith! I thought PMSNBC suspended you! Oh right your back.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Jemele Hill, I got two words for you. Doug Williams.

Win a SB, while being a person of integrity.

This chick is absolutely racist. No credence to the treatment of McNabb, Young, & Campbell. If they would just win, all would be cured. 

Sections
Shortcuts