James Harrison the violent Psychopath, should be prosecuted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

James Harrison the violent Psychopath, should be prosecuted

no, this isn`t hyperbole. given the hit i saw harrison make on the cleveland receiver last sunday, i find it outrageous that he wasn`t arrested once the police had the time to review the video at the scene of ths crime. i`m also outraged that head coach mangini didn`t insist that harrison be imediately removed from the game, and that he didn`t call the pittsburgh police to report an assault on one of his players, who supposedly are under his watch and care. so, shame on eric mangini, as well. think i`m being funny here? the 2nd hit that james harrison made, could have killed the young cleveland receiver,or easily maimed him for life, and still may. in any other venue, or any other walk of life, james harrison could face "time" for using his NFL helmut [which is supposed help protect life] as a dangerous weapon that helped cause as severe an injury as possible. in other words, james harriosn IS a possible sociopathic CRIMINAL...who is using the NFL as a cover for his criminal-psychopathic-violent activities. that`s exactly what i believe him to be, and what he is doing. the NFL itself is also "hip" to what james harrison is really up to , which is why they levied the $75,000 fine againist him. also, like most psychopaths, harrison went into "victim mode" right away, crying and threatening to 'retire' because the rules are 'cramping his style". that kind of reaction is classic sociopathic behavior, especially from those that have issues with violence. in any case, the NFL should BAN james harrison, and then the cleveland browns should help their young reciever file a HUGE lawsuit againist this serial criminal as well as the sports organization, the pittsburgh steelers who pay and even encourage such violent behavior from one of their star players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Re: James Harrison the criminal Psychopath, should be prosecuted

The coach and half of Pittsburgh are crying with him.  About the time the $$ is actually taken away and it dawns on he, Meriweather and Robinson they are a step away from suspension, it will sink in.

There is too much evidence now vs excessive force the league (and other sports) can't turn away, and shouldn't.  There will always be hard hits, but cheap shots won't be allowed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: James Harrison the violent Psychopath, should be prosecuted

Now Harrison's complaining about the fine and saying he might retire from football.Hahahahahahahaha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I heard Harrison made a comment after the fine like he was considering retirement now......Yuh, Okay.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Hey Koft heres a little advice from me to you. Go watch soccer!!!! 

PS.  The person who should take half the fine is the QB for leaving his WR out to dry.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

This is the entertainment business now. Sure there are some dirty hits but the way the league is handling it the are ruining the game. For every dirty hit there are ten bad flags being thrown for next to no contact. Just go back and watch the side line pass Brady throws to Gronkowski. A flag is thrown and if you watch the replay the DB never even touches the TE.

Player need to not leave their feet when hitting an opponent. That much I agree on. I remember when the rules started changing and I was watching a preseason Patriot game. Rodney Harrison blitzed the QB and perfectly placed his shoulder pad into the rib cage of the QB. He hammered the guy! Violent but a clean hit.
    You can't legislate the violence out of football. If a WR runs a route accross the middle he is taking a chance with the strong safety hitting him at the moment the ball arrives. That's the safety's job to make sure nobody comes accross the middle unabated. Defenseless player? How about late hit! Teach DBs that a late hit is illegal but don't tell them they can't hit a WR coming accross the middle. The ball has left the QBs hand and two player one a defensive player and one an offensive player are converging on the ball. One's job is to catch it the other guys job is to make sure he doesn't! How does the DB do that? He either makes the play on the ball or he hits the WR jarring the ball away. A substantal blow accomplishes the job. So, as long as he does not leave his feet and its not a late hit, he should be allowed to do his job! Simple right? Unfortunately this is now the politically correct league.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: James Harrison the violent Psychopath, should be prosecuted:
    [QUOTE]Hey koft or should I call you soft? I watched the hit at least 25 times and I still say it's a clean hit.Yes a violent hit but a clean hit none the less. I have also watched the Merriweather hit at least 25 times also and he should be thrown out of the League for that head but on Heap. Hey koft-Did you ever play football?It's a violent game. Are you a Psychologist?The reason I ask is because you are psycho analyzing Harrison like you have your Doctorate in Psychology. If not then take my advise and watch the Lawrence Welk show with your Grandmother on Sundays.
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE] The first guy Harrison leveled Cribbs was a close call as to it's legality,the one he hit Massaqui with was a two pronged attack first he hit him with the crown of his helmet and then he ripped him with a double forearm shiver both tactics the shivers and the blunt force blow to the head were intentional and they were both aimed at the kids head. If you want to see a play where the player should be thrown out of the league then Hess you should watch the decleating by Eric Smith in week two as Welker went over the middle the ball wasn't catchable and Smith went Helmet to Helmet, but hey I understand how mental midgets like yourself work if you see a Patriot player hit someone as hard as your guys do then it's an egregious act, but your players hit was a legitimate hit.....Stay in NY the home of the losers. By the way Brady should have been put in the top ten as far as all time players were concerned,and by the time he retires and they revise the list he will be.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

James Harrison the violent Psychopath, should be prosecuted.........................

....................how about tested for roids.

guaranteed, he's juicin'

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Tomlin is all up in arms.  There's a reason for that.  The Steelers defense is predicated on the cheap shot. 

There are very legal methods of hitting hard which will never draw a flag, fine or suspension. What Harrison did was take a cheap shot, as cheep as Cook's hit on Savard.  The trouble with doing it the right was is it actually takes skill and talent. 

The league has plenty of evidence on what thess hits do, and they aren't going to allow them.  So maybe it's Grand Master Hissy Fit who needs to take up another past time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]He is either on roids or he is bi polar. I have played with guys on roids and he is pulling some classic juiced up behaviour.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I guess that means he became a footballer a decade to late.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He has a big mouth like Porter did when he was there. It sounds great until you lay an egg in the playoffs like they always did at home.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: James Harrison the criminal Psychopath, should be prosecuted

In Response to Re: James Harrison the criminal Psychopath, should be prosecuted:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: James Harrison the criminal Psychopath, should be prosecuted : go to NFL.com and WATCH harrison`s hit. that is why he is getting nailed for $75,000. do you see the head snap back VIOLENTLY? harrison is would appear went right for the head of this kid. that`s assault to inflict bodily harm. in no way is that a clean, fair, football tackle. he is, what 270lbs and probably roid adied muscle bound monster who used his helmut as a spear, and right as someone head and neck. that`s ASSAULT.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

I've watched that hit about twenty times now.  Yes, it's brutal, but it's nowhere near as dirty as Merriweather's.

Maybe you haven't watched the Merriweather hit that much.  But do the same; go watch it online and you'll see that he LINES UP that hit to the head AFTER two NE defenders begin to tackle Heap.  The difference is, Harrison's was a tackle that stopped the runner.  But Todd Heap was about to go to the ground when Merriweather hit him.  In the head.  With his helmet.  After lining up the shot from BENEATH the level of Heap's head.  That's the cheapest shot I've seen in years; not the most devastating, but definitely the cheapest.  

Watch it closely.  And for the record, Harrison got fined 75k for his hit; Merriweather got fined 50k.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Harrison got more because he's a repeat offender.  Both hits were cheap shots.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]That and cause he dared the NFL to fine him by saying he "trys to hurt people"
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

"...but not injure them" was his quote.  Classic.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I think it's time for offensive players around the league to start taking cheap shots at safeties and linebackers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]Back when I played everybody juiced.My rear end was like a pin cushion!Now they all take HGH because the league doesn't test for it. Don't be naive and think that only a handful of guys are taking something.I'd say that at least 80% of them are "on" something!
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]
    Especially the Jest Oline & oh yah Bart Scott too.
    Roid city

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to James Harrison the violent Psychopath, should be prosecuted:
    [QUOTE]no, this isn`t hyperbole. given the hit i saw harrison make on the cleveland receiver last sunday, i find it outrageous that he wasn`t arrested once the police had the time to review the video at the scene of ths crime. i`m also outraged that head coach mangini didn`t insist that harrison be imediately removed from the game, and that he didn`t call the pittsburgh police to report an assault on one of his players, who supposedly are under his watch and care. so, shame on eric mangini, as well. think i`m being funny here? the 2nd hit that james harrison made, could have killed the young cleveland receiver,or easily maimed him for life, and still may. in any other venue, or any other walk of life, james harrison could face "time" for using his NFL helmut [which is supposed help protect life] as a dangerous weapon that helped cause as severe an injury as possible. in other words, james harriosn IS a possible sociopathic CRIMINAL...who is using the NFL as a cover for his criminal-psychopathic-violent activities. that`s exactly what i believe him to be, and what he is doing. the NFL itself is also "hip" to what james harrison is really up to , which is why they levied the $75,000 fine againist him. also, like most psychopaths, harrison went into "victim mode" right away, crying and threatening to 'retire' because the rules are 'cramping his style". that kind of reaction is classic sociopathic behavior, especially from those that have issues with violence. in any case, the NFL should BAN james harrison, and then the cleveland browns should help their young reciever file a HUGE lawsuit againist this serial criminal as well as the sports organization, the pittsburgh steelers who pay and even encourage such violent behavior from one of their star players.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

YOU are the one who seems insane.  WHAT A RANT!  The hit was bad, LEGAL within the LAW, and now will be met with suspension/ejection/fines.  Take it easy with the assault stuff.  It's a violent game.  Merriweather had a few hits that were similar.  Chill out.  Drink some herbal tea or something, wipe the drool off your chin and RELAX.  The NFL has decided to deal with it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Koft-Go take up badminton.If you get hit in the hed you can sue your parents for raising you so soft!

Leon, shut up and go hang out with other Jet lowlife fans.  You are only a Master at putting worms on hooks. Fool.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Back when I played everybody juiced.My rear end was like a pin cushion!Now they all take HGH because the league doesn't test for it. Don't be naive and think that only a handful of guys are taking something.I'd say that at least 80% of them are "on" something!

Only thing you ever played was with yourself, moron.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I love how a Pittsburgh player is going to act like a little girl because they are in the wrong.

Rapelisturd gets off easy with a suspension reduction and now this guy is being dramatic, threatening to retire because he sees nothing wrong with his dirty play.

Pitt is completely obnoxious with their holier than thou junk from the coach on down.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasIsHot. Show TexasIsHot's posts

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1121171/index.htm

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

I, for one, feel sooooo badly for Harrison that I'm going to boycotte watching any Squeelers games in protest.

Thug Junior needs to get over himself. If he or anyone else things that using a forearm to the head of an opponent id a GOOD thing, then they need to get involved with UFC. it's Jack Tatum time all over again!

Let him go pout in his Man Cave, and take up knitting if he doesn';t want to conform to reality and the new NFL standards.

(If I was him, I'd be relly careful near any pile ups. You know, possibility of knwe injuries and all. Bet he'd love having a TE or OL explain that he didn't mean to "injure" Harrsion, only to "hurt" him when he rolled up his leg and pushed him backwards. Poetic justice or karma?)

Sections
Shortcuts