James Harrison...What a loser!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

James Harrison...What a loser!

After reading a story on yahoo about James Harrison adding his 'useless two-cents', about the Super Bowl on Twitter.. I just had to add my 'useless two-cents' and post the following comment.

As a steeler fan, I think this was totally 'classless' on Harrison's part. I think the whole 'spygate' incident was so blown out of proportion. These teams scout each other 24/7! Look at basketball, most teams only run a handful of plays, and the point-guard even shouts out the play as he's bringing the ball up court. The defense knows what's coming, yet many times they can't stop it. It all comes down to execution folks! If James Harrison would have made just one big play in the Denver game, maybe the Steelers  would have won the Denver game. Instead, he along with the infamous, 'Dick Lebeau vaunted defense' got shredded by one of the worst passers in the league. As bad as he and the rest of the Defense stunk it up against Denver,a team that the Patriots 'manhandled', you would think this clown would learn to just keep his mouth shut!
    2 Replies

• Pete   •  6 minutes ago
      Thank you, your words coming, as a Steeler fan, show you are a fan of the sport, not just a fan of the team. Yes there is a difference!!!

• RB  •
      Steeler faithful here as well and totally agree. Well said

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

Re: James Harrison...What a loser!

He is a looser he just a dumb guy who does not know anything other than rush the passer next post this do is not worth discussing thank you steeler fan for being a true football fan

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I tuned out the sports media for a few days so I missed this. Thanks for sticking up for us Steelcurtain75 and you're right, you would think this clown would learn to just keep his mouth shut!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Not many fans of other teams will take the time to really investigate and look at the whole "SpyGate" thing objectively.

At the time the media made it out to be this big deal so as a fan of the game wouldn't you make atleast a little effort to find out if there was any substance to the accusations instead of taking the media's word for it?

If they did they would conclude (if they had half a brain) that it was much ado about nothing.

Everyone knows Harrison is a good player but obviously isn't the brightest bulb on the tree. 

He likes to talk and the more he does the dumber he sounds.

Like Steelcurtain says, if he were on my team I'd just wish he'd keep his mouth shut.

Thanks Steelcurtain for pointing this out.

Everyone likes to call BB, Belicheat but it's funny how alot of teams out there are trying to emulate him and his style of coaching and GMing not to mention raiding his coaching staff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Well, I am glad James pointed that out as it proves the Pats, winners of three Super Bowls, aren't cheaters.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In Response to Re: James Harrison...What a loser!:
    [QUOTE]Not many fans of other teams will take the time to really investigate and look at the whole "SpyGate" thing objectively. At the time the media made it out to be this big deal so as a fan of the game wouldn't you make atleast a little effort to find out if there was any substance to the accusations instead of taking the media's word for it? If they did they would conclude (if they had half a brain) that it was much ado about nothing. 
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

Obviously, the NFL thought it was not much ado about nothing. Otherwise, they would not have levied the largest fine in the history of the NFL against BB plus take away a first round draft choice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: James Harrison...What a loser!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: James Harrison...What a loser! : Obviously, the NFL thought it was not much ado about nothing. Otherwise, they would not have levied the largest fine in the history of the NFL against BB plus take away a first round draft choice.
    Posted by FrnkBnhm[/QUOTE]

Don't care what Roger Goodell and his ilk think.  That jackhole has turned a blind eye to other things more egregious. 

He was just pissed because BB basically flipped him off by not adhering to his letter informing teams of the reinforcement of the video taping rules.

Sections
Shortcuts