James Ihedigbo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

James Ihedigbo

The Pats might want to look at James Ihedigbo He's a NE native that might be a nice fit for a Pats team that sorely needs help in the Safety position.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: James Ihedigbo

They cut him and kee0p Gregory before.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

he is better than Gregory. I'll give him that. but he's still Ihedigbo... which isnt good enough for a ring

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

And here is an example of exactly what a non-fan of football Queenie/MelDouche is.  His/her complete inability to converse on football matters is second only to his fascination with who all id bustchise.  Instead of not givingashit like a normal human, he is so obsessed that he has to comment, not on Ihedigbo, but on who he thinks is bustchise. Pathetic.  Just pathetic.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Pats might want to look at James Ihedigbo He's a NE native that might be a nice fit for a Pats team that sorely needs help in the Safety position.

[/QUOTE]

I hear he likes to park with vaseline nearby...sounds like a perfect NY Jet to me NY Jet troll-boy!

[/QUOTE]

Oh, look.  It's Queenie and MelDouche posting at the same time, right on schedule.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hear he likes to park with vaseline nearby...sounds like a perfect NY Jet to me NY Jet troll-boy!

[/QUOTE]

Oh, look.  It's Queenie and MelDouche posting at the same time, right on schedule.

[/QUOTE]

Hi mike its been a mile since I last saw you glad you kept your distance after that letdown which brought about the meltdown you had last week so are you still in new york and if you really down and out maybe you should try the jets soup kitchen in times square i mean there are enough tears to end the drought out west..... Soups up try some it might make you feel like your bed fellows the jets fans lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have him on ignore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They cut him and kee0p Gregory before.

[/QUOTE]

Well, Gregory stinks. His price would be right and worth a shot.  I'm not saying he's the answer, but I just don't want too see another season of Gregory back there or see the Pats make another Adrian Wilson move.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

he is better than Gregory. I'll give him that. but he's still Ihedigbo... which isnt good enough for a ring

Maybe not, but the guy can get on the field and play.  Something Adrian Wilson cannot do.  The Pats should also look in the draft for a real safety.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Apparently good enough for a ring with the Ravens.

But no, I don't want him back. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Why would we want him back? He wasn't the answer the first time around, why should it be any different this time?

Gregory is a rotational player, and was thrown into the fire because A. Wilson never made it to the field. I don't think he was horrendous, but it could be a position where the team looks to upgrade, I just don't think it's their highest priority. There are bigger needs on the team, signing Talib, Oline and Dline, so if they look to the draft for a safety, I think it will be in the middle to late rounds. Could also be that they think Harmon can make a year two leap, and take snaps away from Gregory.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:

Why would we want him back? He wasn't the answer the first time around, why should it be any different this time?

Gregory is a rotational player, and was thrown into the fire because A. Wilson never made it to the field. I don't think he was horrendous, but it could be a position where the team looks to upgrade, I just don't think it's their highest priority. There are bigger needs on the team, signing Talib, Oline and Dline, so if they look to the draft for a safety, I think it will be in the middle to late rounds. Could also be that they think Harmon can make a year two leap, and take snaps away from Gregory.

People get excited when they see players play with passion. He would come back here with no pass rush and no freedom and be the same sorry player he was here.  The same way BB saw him flying around for the Jets and wanted him here but he looked like Krap. You know why???   Because defensive players cant play their game here while trying to figure out this confusing, disguising defense.

He looked good w/Jets, Bad w/Pats, good w/Ravens and folks STILL cant figure out the pattern?!?

No Thanks!   lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I always saw Ihedigbo and Gregory as that 3rd S spot. A SB contending team needs a better FS and SS then either player, but either player can be an asset in that 3rd slot. If the team keeps Gregory, he s/b that 3rd player, not the starter, and an upgrade is needed. I have not seen enough from Harmon to think he is that upgrade.

My limited knowledge of the draft at this time, is that this is a weak S market, and if a S is needed, a team should go S in the 1st round. I prefer the Pats do not take a S in the 1st, and hope they address the need in FA.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Guy leaves it all out there but the 'all' part isn't quite good enough IMO.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I always saw Ihedigbo and Gregory as that 3rd S spot. A SB contending team needs a better FS and SS then either player, but either player can be an asset in that 3rd slot. If the team keeps Gregory, he s/b that 3rd player, not the starter, and an upgrade is needed. I have not seen enough from Harmon to think he is that upgrade.

My limited knowledge of the draft at this time, is that this is a weak S market, and if a S is needed, a team should go S in the 1st round. I prefer the Pats do not take a S in the 1st, and hope they address the need in FA.

[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

These guys are backups. Lets look to free agency and get a real SS

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Apparently good enough for a ring with the Ravens.

But no, I don't want him back. 

[/QUOTE]

He would be a legit starter for us and play a ton of snaps. Last year Balt. had Reed and Pollard at safety most plays with Ihedigbo as a sub.... different story.

sadly he would be a starter with us

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd say keep Gregory until we find someone else that can play better for the SS spot...or keep Gregory for depth when they find a better SS.

[/QUOTE]

Harmon is already better imo. brings more athleticism to the table. heck Tavon Wilson isnt too bad as a backup SS behind Harmon

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Sorry, Gregory is one of the worst Safeties I've seen in my lifetime.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:

thank you +1

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL. Dude was a flop when he was here before.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thank you +1

[/QUOTE]

+1000