James Sanders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

James Sanders

Albert Breer albertbreer Something's brewing with James Sanders ... Should know soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: James Sanders

God I hope so, we have like 15 safeties on this team now. The big nickel didn't work 10 years ago, I don't think Bill is going to attempt it again. What is a guy like this worth? He's been solid at times in his career, and bailled us out on more than one occasion, he's got to be worth a little somthing. Baltimore needs a safety now that Reed is going to miss the first 6 weeks of the season and they play a 34, so maybe there is some players we could use there. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Sanders is good on special teams defense though. I think he sticks around.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

He just said somethings brewing with Sanders, why do you think he stays?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: James Sanders:
    He just said somethings brewing with Sanders, why do you think he stays?
    Posted by Getzo

Exactly, these reporters you would hope are on the phone with these guys or their agents and possibly team moles. They should know something, it's their job.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

He's not a starter and makes $3mil a year and has no "upside".  I mean he is what he is he's not getting alot better with another year under his belt. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I want something big here, but I shouldn't hold my breathe.. I wanna see James Sanders and the Pat's 2011 Third round pick for ????????????? and a Fifth round pick.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Because we just learned that Brandon McGowan is an injured reserve, meaning he's out with an injury for the entire football season. With Jarrad Page, Brandon Meriweather, Pat Chung, and James Sanders... we have four solid safeties. We trade James Sanders, fine, but we'd have to assume another safety is going to come in. Page hasn't played all summer with a hold out and he's coming off of an injury, right? So really, we have a recovering newbie in Jarrad Page, second year man Patrick Chung, who's still kind of learning on the fly, and then Brandon Meriweather. Maybe Sergio Brown comes back and James Sanders is dumped off somewhere.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1033. Show Patsfan1033's posts

Sanders blows...he'll cost us a game...way too slow in coverage, must be keeping him around to "tutor" Page!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Something can be brewing, but the heat can always get turned off under the kettle.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Sanders BLOWS! God, too slow!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Hmm Sanders must be the new scapegoat to add to the long list of past and current players fans want to gravitate to for whatever reason and decide to hate on.

Seems most often to be a decent, hard working, quiet player who just isn't a "superstar" but gets the job done when called upon and hangs around year after year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Hmm Sanders must be the new scapegoat to add to the long list of past and current players fans want to gravitate to for whatever reason and decide to hate on. Seems most often to be a decent, hard working, quiet player who just isn't a "superstar" but gets the job done when called upon and hangs around year after year.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ

Right, so if he stays a backup... I'm cool with that.  This defense doesn't look very good and we could use help where ever we can get it.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Looks like James Sanders is sticking around, for now... like I said, "Something can be brewing, but the heat can always get turned off from under the kettle."

James Sanders is a great player to have around and he should be a great guy to play with and around Jarrad Page, Brandon Meriweather, and Patrick Chung. I love Sanders play on special teams, he's a good hitter there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

5 DB base sets? Early on it would look like:

CB Butler/Wilhite
    S Meriweather
    S Sanders/Page
    S/LB Chung/Spikes/Page/Arrington
    CB McCourty/Wheatley

DE Warren/Wright/Brace/Wilfork/Pryor/Deaderick
    NT Wilfork/Pryor/Love
    DE Brace/Warren/Wright/Pryor/Deaderick

OLB Banta-Cain/Cunningham
    ILB Mayo/Spikes/Guyton
    OLB Murrell/Ninkovich

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Hmm Sanders must be the new scapegoat to add to the long list of past and current players fans want to gravitate to for whatever reason and decide to hate on. Seems most often to be a decent, hard working, quiet player who just isn't a "superstar" but gets the job done when called upon and hangs around year after year.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ

Great Post and so true.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Sorry, but Sanders is just awful in playing zone coverages. He's the Wilhite of te safety group. Every time I saw a third and long conversion in the preseason I saw 24 and 36 in the zone. 

Question--What was the worst showing of the defense in preseason? 
    Answer--Against the Rams. 
    Question--Who played Free Safety in the first two preseason games? 
    Answer--Brandon Meriweather
    Question--Who played FS against the Rams? 
    Answer--James Sanders. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Posted by Low-FB-IQ

+1

Sections
Shortcuts