James White newest RB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

James White newest RB

Good college runner. I wanted Telvin Smith or Vereen or even McCullers.

I'm eh on this kid, but he was very productive from a school that is known to produce good NFL RBs

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: James White newest RB

Rather a bigger between the tackles runner, but oh well.

[object HTMLDivElement]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Not impressed, but he can catch out of the backfield

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Should be a solid #3 type. Does everything well but nothing great

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates 4m

Patriots covet reliability first among RB's: James White had just 2 fumbles in 754 career college touches.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 2m

Wisconsin RB James White is 5-foot-9 1/8 and 204 pounds. Known for reliability with ball security, among other things

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates 4m

Patriots covet reliability first among RB's: James White had just 2 fumbles in 754 career college touches.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 2m

Wisconsin RB James White is 5-foot-9 1/8 and 204 pounds. Known for reliability with ball security, among other things

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yeah, I heard he makes a mean tuna fish casserole. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

MEH.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

I was hoping it would be Seastrunk but this kid isn't a bad pick. Solid pick for sure.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

I watch a lot of Badger football. We are going to like this pick.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Edit: Wrong thread.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The new woodhead

Defense.  It is still important.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Tough to tell how good he really is, he gets some great blocking ahead of him, to his credit he has the vision to make the most of it. If White were bigger he'd have gone higher, but even at his size he breaks tackles, he's got decent speed, decent quickness, decent hands, decent blocking ability, decent inside running, decent outside running...he's pretty good. I'll take it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric1. Show KyleCleric1's posts

He's a nice all around pick. We needed depth at the position with Ridley, Bolden, and Vereen in the last years of their contract. He may be too small to play the way he did in college at the NFL level and hold up physically but he's capable of splitting carries while playing as a passing down back.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I was really hoping that Williams would fall to that pick. Instead TC keeps making the Giants into the BC alumni group.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

The guy who comes to mind when I read about this guy is Kevin Faulk. Kevin was not a guy you game plan around but he was a VERY good player who was more than dependable - he made clutch play after clutch play. I think they are hoping they can make this guy a Kevin Faulk type for this next run at a few SBs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

The guy who comes to mind when I read about this guy is Kevin Faulk. Kevin was not a guy you game plan around but he was a VERY good player who was more than dependable - he made clutch play after clutch play. I think they are hoping they can make this guy a Kevin Faulk type for this next run at a few SBs.

Hope he can block like Faulk . . .  if Faulk had not been suspended for that game in '08 then Brady would not have gone down and we would have one more SB title!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to tenace4life's comment:

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Hope he can block like Faulk . . .  if Faulk had not been suspended for that game in '08 then Brady would not have gone down and we would have one more SB title!

He showed great position and technique in post season games. A lot of similarities including the downsides - like does not have an extra gear for breaking long plays and a little undersized (about 205) for inside work but somehow he still is productive inside.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from deebz. Show deebz's posts

45 TDS rushing at Wisconsin is not ehh..on about 650 carries..a bigger stronger back than Vereen and he can catch and pick up  a blitz. He will play this year and contribute

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Good college runner. I wanted Telvin Smith or Vereen or even McCullers.

I'm eh on this kid, but he was very productive from a school that is known to produce good NFL RBs

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

Sections
Shortcuts