James White - RB Wisconsin

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Re: James White - RB Wisconsin

I live on the Wisconsin border, my wife is an alum, I watch a lot of Badger football. This guy is solid. I like the pick a lot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

As more time passes I'm starting to like this pick more and more.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Seems like he gets the most out of what he has but he does not have Vereens speed or Ridleys power. I think he will be a sound player would can do multiple things but will never be the go to guy. He MIGHT be another Kevin Faulk. That would be very nice. But not a player you build a scheme around.

So my point is he could be one of those players that makes this team a winner but not the sort of game changer most fans clammer for.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think you kind of contradicted yourself last night, based off what you wrote about White in this thread. For instance you said last night that White reminds you of Bolden - which in of itself is a joke - but in this thread you wrote that he reminds you of Vereen. So that right there is an example of a guy who clearly doesn't know exactly what he's talking about...never mind what he sees. 

Then in this thread you went on to say White "isn't a power back", but last night in a thread you said his legs are huge and compared him to one of the best power backs in football in Frank Gore and Alfred Morris.

And I'll also add that last night you said - right when they drafted White - that he "runs bigger than his size", but here is your very own thread from draft weekend and you never mentioned anything close to that. In fact you specify that White "doesn't address power back role however".

If there was any doubt that you are a clown and have NOT A Clue of what you are talking about...it's all here. Give up and go away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

^Queen Bean...the Queen of flip-flopping! Absolutely exposed by Mt Hurl.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Mthurl with some spot on analysis. Well said sir.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think you kind of contradicted yourself last night, based off what you wrote about White in this thread. For instance you said last night that White reminds you of Bolden - which in of itself is a joke - but in this thread you wrote that he reminds you of Vereen. So that right there is an example of a guy who clearly doesn't know exactly what he's talking about...never mind what he sees. 

Then in this thread you went on to say White "isn't a power back", but last night in a thread you said his legs are huge and compared him to one of the best power backs in football in Frank Gore and Alfred Morris.

And I'll also add that last night you said - right when they drafted White - that he "runs bigger than his size", but here is your very own thread from draft weekend and you never mentioned anything close to that. In fact you specify that White "doesn't address power back role however".

If there was any doubt that you are a clown and have NOT A Clue of what you are talking about...it's all here. Give up and go away.

[/QUOTE]

Nice slap down mthurl.  This was a typical Rusty BB ball washing thread.  He probably never heard of White before so he just gave it a hand job.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As theorized, BB would go RB and he got what appears to be an all purpose back with upside and who doesn't have a lot of miles on him.

With Ridley, Vereen and even Bolden as possibilities to move on, an RB was a need.  

Expected high IQ and understanding of blocking probably a priority:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCyp0eqNmU0" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCyp0eqNmU0" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCyp0eqNmU0

After watching that, lots of big holes by very large German descendant white OL (LMAO), but he hits that hole and sees it very quickly with really using one cut. Looks ideal for the zone blocking schemes BB likes.

When he has to make a move, he sets it up well in advance.  Looks like a pretty good talent.

Reminds me of Vereen.  Doesn't address power back role, however.  Draft shaping up nicely for BB so far.  All of these players can compete for important roles immediately.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, BB will likely let those busts, Ridley and Vereen "move on".  He thinks so highly of White that he claimed a 6th rounder on the IR.  Jet RB situation is FAR better.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Ronk1 absolutely exposed beyond belief. He called me a liar and said I never started a thread the day BB took White in the draft.

EXPOSED

Starting to wonder if "Ronk1" goes by another name around here.

[/QUOTE]

check that notebook that you claim you keep on all posters here, Beano.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How is it spot on, bustchise?  That moron still does not get that white is more like vereen because of the pass catching ability.

I mentioned bolden because he is the best version of what we have as a power back/receiving back.  Ridley and vereen cannot do both. That is why they are subbed off the field.

It is priceless.   The reading comprehension flaws are disturbing.

[/QUOTE]

BB used a 2nd round pick on a one dimensional RB?  Really?  Thanks BB?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How is it spot on, bustchise?  That moron still does not get that white is more like vereen because of the pass catching ability.

I mentioned bolden because he is the best version of what we have as a power back/receiving back.  Ridley and vereen cannot do both. That is why they are subbed off the field.

It is priceless.   The reading comprehension flaws are disturbing.

[/QUOTE]

It's spot on because it exposes you as being a fraud and clueless, in one breath you call White, Vereen and "not a power back"...in the other thread you call him a power back and compare him to two of the best power backs in the NFL today (Frank Gore and Alfred Morris).

And really this whole thing started because you claimed I didn't know a thing about White and that you were the first person that knew about White and what he could do.

Truthfully none of us know what we have in White, we can only get excited about some of the reports coming out of camp about the kid - which is the only thing my thread was about - but you came in saying you were the White expert...the first guy...and that we all were just jumping on the bandwagon. This thread - and believe me there are others - exposes you for not having a clue about White. You are a fraud of biblical proportions and everyone around here knows that. By the way there's another thread with you asking questions to another poster - someone who follows the draft - asking about the type of back White is. Would you like me to pull that one up? Because I found that to be funny seeing how you are the expert and "the first one to sign off on White". You are a fraud.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's spot on because it exposes you as being a fraud and clueless, in one breath you call White, Vereen and "not a power back"...in the other thread you call him a power back and compare him to two of the best power backs in the NFL today (Frank Gore and Alfred Morris).

And really this whole thing started because you claimed I didn't know a thing about White and that you were the first person that knew about White and what he could do.

Truthfully none of us know what we have in White, we can only get excited about some of the reports coming out of camp about the kid - which is the only thing my thread was about - but you came in saying you were the White expert...the first guy...and that we all were just jumping on the bandwagon. This thread - and believe me there are others - exposes you for not having a clue about White. You are a fraud of biblical proportions and everyone around here knows that. By the way there's another thread with you asking questions to another poster - someone who follows the draft - asking about the type of back White is. Would you like me to pull that one up? Because I found that to be funny seeing how you are the expert and "the first one to sign off on White". You are a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

Your reading comprehension proves to be that of a 7 year old who rides a short bus. As an admitted teacher, that is very disturbing to all parents and taxpayers alike.

I am not sure if White has gained weight since his senior season or not, but he has bigger legs than I originally thought after watching his clips, you know, back  in MAY when the draft was.

Just now, you come in here because Fears is praising the kid. We all saw it.

This thread proves you said nothing on draft day or even soon after. LOL

And yes, I feel Whiite has some Vereen in him with the receiving proficiency and Bolden, who by all intents and purposes, is technically our best power back outside of Devlin because of his body balance.  Ridley runs a bit too high at times.

I have made myself very clear on this time anbd again, so learn to read better.

As far as me asking someone about White, yes, back in May and even now, I haven't seen him play in live action.

The only fraud here is you, unable to think for himself and needing the media to spoon feed him info to feel secure in speaking. LOL

PATHETIC

[/QUOTE]
    Actually everything you wrote here exposes you for what you are...a fraud.

You have been thoroughly exposed and all you can do is attack at this point - we are all accustomed to it - it's typical overuse of pain medication behavior.

You clearly have called White a power back, Bolden, Vereen, Frank Gore, but you did it all at different time periods, which means you are clueless. Your first impression of him was that he was Vereen, then two months later you called him Frank Gore...far different. And that is fine, no one knows what he is, but you claim to...that's the difference. You claim to have known all about him before anyone else and you feel as if I'm "jumping on the bandwagon" now, which is not the case. I watched his film and I made my own opinion, then I wrote about it right after the draft. Weather I'm right or wrong is another story.

As for for me "jumping on board" after Fears had good things to say about him...well duh! That was what my original thread was about...can you read? I said has anyone read the things being written about White? That's what the thread was about...what was being said and written about him. It excited me to hear Fears talk about him in a way that I hope he'll become - more than just a situational type of guy - because that would be awesome.

Has anyone ever figured out what is wrong with you? I bet they have. And I bet you have refuse to believe it...refused treatment. Just decided you were going to walk through life that way...damned if they were right. Well they were right.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

[QUOTE]

^certifiable nutjob.  Only sees things in extreme black and white which means low brain capacity.

[/QUOTE]

^ no comeback which means you have been owned again by Mt Hurl. Bwhahahaha

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TheKruger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^certifiable nutjob.  Only sees things in extreme black and white which means low brain capacity.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pipe down busty

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pipe down busty

[/QUOTE]

Look at you using Queenie's words. Are you his little minion now?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Was Rusty referring to himself? I mean talk about extreme black and white; everything BB does is perfect and Brady is the worst postseason QB in league despite every experts, coaches, and current players thoughts. I'm not sure you can get more extreme black and white than that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The comeback was a post above, bustchise.  Pink hat mt hurl has a one dimensional style with critical thinking skills.

Likely an inbreeding issue like yourself.

[/QUOTE]

Nope. He replied, and all you could do was say "nutjob." You're the one always saying this means someone has been "bludgeoned" bwhahaha. Then again, seeing how you are a raging hypocrite, this should be no surprise.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pipe down busty

[/QUOTE]

Look at you using Queenie's words. Are you his little minion now?

[/QUOTE]

not at all, just funny use his words and call out bustchise

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Was Rusty referring to himself? I mean talk about extreme black and white; everything BB does is perfect and Brady is the worst postseason QB in league despite every experts, coaches, and current players thoughts. I'm not sure you can get more extreme black and white than that.

[/QUOTE]

He's a raging hyocrite. He always says when people use a one line response, it means they have been "bludgeoned." When he uses it, it's not a sign of defeat...

Sections
Shortcuts