James White - RB Wisconsin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: James White - RB Wisconsin

^^^bustchise been busy the last 2 days clearly jealous of all the pats good news and the jets bad news.

absolutely priceless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mthurl with some spot on analysis. Well said sir.

[/QUOTE]

How is it spot on, bustchise?  That moron still does not get that white is more like vereen because of the pass catching ability.

I mentioned bolden because he is the best version of what we have as a power back/receiving back.  Ridley and vereen cannot do both. That is why they are subbed off the field.

It is priceless.   The reading comprehension flaws are disturbing.

[/QUOTE]

Doug,

You've called me Bustchise a couple times. You seem to like to get into other peoples' lives and run around saying this one works as a ______, this one works as a ______, etc. I don't know if you're a PI or some type of amateur sleuth. If you're trying to make a living as either, you'd starve to death.

In the other James White thread you say "he's a bigger Vereen".  For your information they're both listed at 5'10" and 205. You also say White "has a Bolden like skill set. He reminds me of Frank Gore a little bit. Maybe Alfred Morris".  Any others? Talk about trying to cover all the bases on a player. If you've never seen White play you don't need to be spouting off in these threads who he reminds you of and trying to take credit for recognizing what a great player he is. Do you have a daily or weekly post quota you need to meet?

Let me leave you with another quote of yours: Their follow their roach.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^certifiable nutjob.  Only sees things in extreme black and white which means low brain capacity.

[/QUOTE]

You can do better than that. Tears!