Jamie Collins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Jamie Collins

Hey guys I read this forum often posted a few times.. I don't understand why not one person is talking about this guy after last night... It was his breaking out party he had huge plays in this game which dramaticly changed the game.. Where's the love? He played outstanding.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Jamie Collins

He can't be worse than Hightower.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

My apologies someone did start a thread I am sorry.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

He was very good. He hit hard and batted out some balls. Him and Fletcher were keys to the win. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

He was very good. He hit hard and batted out some balls. Him and Fletcher were keys to the win. 

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

On the same line dont forget Duron Harmon. Rookie led the team in tackles with 11 and threw his body around. Appears to be a much better pick than Tavon Wilson was.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

On the same line dont forget Duron Harmon. Rookie led the team in tackles with 11 and threw his body around. Appears to be a much better pick than Tavon Wilson was.

Good point on Harmon. The young guys stepped up big time last night...Collins, Harmon, Ryan, etc. nice to see them play well. 

I hope this is a coming out party for Collins. We could use an athletic lb on the field. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

It's really apparent what Collins' strengths are this year - coverage and pursuit.  He is fast and made some really nice plays in coverage.  He will need to get better against the run (but having VW, TK and Mayo back there certainly would've helped the whole D).  

Nice to see the youngs guys chipping in - Harmon, Ryan and Collins.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Collins also blew up a guard on one of the key Manning pressures. I'm not talking he knocked him ou of the way, but he blew him up. He plays with speed and power. I loved watching him, Harmon, Ryan, and Fletcher play last night. 

Sections
Shortcuts