Jamie Collins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Jamie Collins

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

When I fiirst seen the picture, Snuka came to mind.  Take that as a compliment.  Snuka was my favorite wrestler when I was a Kid. 

Yep! Flying off the top rope!  That was my Dude. Him and Macho Man were my favorites, but I had many....lol. Once I found out it was fake, I havent been able to ever watch any wrestling...

I hear you man.  I haven't watched wrestling since the early 80's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

When I fiirst seen the picture, Snuka came to mind.  Take that as a compliment.  Snuka was my favorite wrestler when I was a Kid. 

Me also, the best tag team ever was Snuka and Andre The Giant, him jumping off Andre's shoulders was the best.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elendil. Show elendil's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Me also, the best tag team ever was Snuka and Andre The Giant, him jumping off Andre's shoulders was the best.

Aahhh, Nostalgia:

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to elendil's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

Aahhh, Nostalgia:

Wow....Throwback!

Sections
Shortcuts