Jamie Dukes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Jamie Dukes

Because the Bucs wouldn't release Monte Kiffin who ran the defense In Tampa.  He also didn't have Sapp or Derick Brooks who made it go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Nobody calls him out on it because he isn't white. Just sayin

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Dungy had 3 or 4 different OC's in his 5 years in Tampa.  It wasn't just Shula who couldn't make a silk purse out of Shawn King.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Well, agree. Totally hypocritical.  

I also noticed through the years he hates our team. I seriously think he thinks we're a "white" team with too many whites at WR or on the OL, etc.

Obviously, I can't prove this, but for years he's snickered when had to compliment the Pats and he also does all he can to avoid even being honest and needing to.

He doesn't like us because we used to beat the Colts. Remember all those years Belichick used to make Dungy look stupid? That's what bothers this guy - think of all the championships Dungy might of had if it weren't for us. Dungy is one of the most overrated coaches I've seen and the media loves him...guy could of ran for President.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I absolutely can't stomach Dukes as an analyst. To listen to his point of views makes me want to throw up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Well, agree. Totally hypocritical.  

I also noticed through the years he hates our team. I seriously think he thinks we're a "white" team with too many whites at WR or on the OL, etc.

Obviously, I can't prove this, but for years he's snickered when had to compliment the Pats and he also does all he can to avoid even being honest and needing to.

He doesn't like us because we used to beat the Colts. Remember all those years Belichick used to make Dungy look stupid? That's what bothers this guy - think of all the championships Dungy might of had if it weren't for us. Dungy is one of the most overrated coaches I've seen and the media loves him...guy could of ran for President.  

Right, but why does he love Dungy so much? He didn't play for him. Is it because Dungy is black? Oh, I think so!

That's the height of an example of racism. His job is analyze and comment, not look at skin color and shape his take based on someoene's skin color.

If I ever see this guy in person at an airport or whatever, I will be sure to call him out in public on it. A disgrace.  He's Jesse Jackson in a suit talking football.

The general misconception is that if you are a minority American, and you act and sound like a racist, you are not actually a racist because all you are doing when you come off that way is defending yourself against racism with everything you say and do. Jamie plays that game on the local Atlanta radio stations almost daily down here.