Janoris Jenkins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dblock33644. Show dblock33644's posts

Janoris Jenkins

Is the issue with his charecter a little overblown. for example a guy buy  the name of Atonio Cromartie had same issues and although he is still having kids left and right in between those lines he is a force. Im just saying if patriots have jenkins availible at 2 get him. he is the 5th best player u can't pass that up

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Janoris Jenkins

Interesting, I haven't heard this guy mentioned around this forum.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

I say get him at 31. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Maybe it's the double surnname letter thing: Janoris Jenkiiiins...Tim Tebowwww=Set your unborn children up with this situation folks...they'll have an uncanny superhuman ability to convince half of planet earth, that they are worth WAY more than they actually are in reality.  Your kids'll be able to do NO Wrong...and any slight & short performance where they looked "pretty...decent", will be discussed around campfires of great-great grandchildren, world-wide, from now until the end of time. 

Ex: "My grandfather once told me that HIS grandfather was alive in 2009, the same year that this guy Janoris Jenkins shutdown 47 future NFL Hall of Fame wide receivers in college, holding them to a total of negative 1000 yards, while at the same time scored 112 TDs for his team..." 
    "What did he do as a pro gran-papa?"
    "Well, they saaaay, by the time he was drafted in 2012, he simply svcked...but I just can't believe that given the fact that he was THAT awesome to the point that no college wide receiver EVER caught a single ball within 50 yards of him; No...I actually believe the whispers from the crazy people in the Outlands, The ones that proclaim that Janoris Jenkins finalized the embodiments of Moses, Jesus, and Muhammed...come together into 1 human soul, in order to bring about peace on earth."
    "Gran-papa, Do ya think we'll be able to find food, or at least clothing tommorrow?"
    "Maybe, there hasn't been a raid around here in 2 whole days...no murders for 4! We didn't even have a nuclear winter this year!" 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wait who is this guy, I don't think I ever heard of him.

In any case Cro was basically dumped by SD because Cro's off field distractions (all his baby mama's) affected his play on the field. Many cited that Cro has not lived up to his potential as a pass defender. Additionally this caused strain when dealing with contract issues for the Jets as Cro needed forwarded money to pay back child support and became a sticking point during negotiations for a new contract as Cro demanded more money to afford all the child support. Many feel the Jets over payed Cro in this recent contract.

Additionally Cro has yet to fail a drug test or be punished for substance related issues, though he has been arrested for assault.

BTW Cro isn't that great of a CB anyways and certainly not worth what he demanded to offset the off-field concerns causing him to go broke.

Yep, I sure want to pick up that guy that we haven't heard of with a 1st round pick if he turns out to be like Cro rofl

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Janoris Jenkins:
    Wait who is this guy, I don't think I ever heard of him. In any case Cro was basically dumped by SD because Cro's off field distractions (all his baby mama's) affected his play on the field. Many cited that Cro has not lived up to his potential as a pass defender. Additionally this caused strain when dealing with contract issues for the Jets as Cro needed forwarded money to pay back child support and became a sticking point during negotiations for a new contract as Cro demanded more money to afford all the child support. Many feel the Jets over payed Cro in this recent contract. Additionally Cro has yet to fail a drug test or be punished for substance related issues, though he has been arrested for assault. BTW Cro isn't that great of a CB anyways and certainly not worth what he demanded to offset the off-field concerns causing him to go broke. Yep, I sure want to pick up that guy that we haven't heard of with a 1st round pick if he turns out to be like Cro rofl
    Posted by PatsEng

See PatsEng, I had a problem with it goin' the other way:  Yes, Antonio Cromartie isn't THAT great of a CB...but during Cro's Draft, he looked then- and will prove to be upon JJ entering the pros, TWICE the cornerback Jenkins has ever been or will ever show himself to be.  So it's sorta an unfitting parrallel: Jenkins is nowhere NEAR the "pretty good" Cornerback that Antonio Cromartie was, and is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Cro was a highly touted CB coming out of the draft. Second CB taken if I remember right in a very top heavy draft 06'

It's hard to compare college careers but you might be right that Cro looked like a better prospect going into the draft overall. Maybe the lack of top end talent in the front end of this draft is skewing Jenkins talent a little

Sections
Shortcuts