Jarius Byrd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Jarius Byrd

Looks like Bills might be open to trading Byrd. Do you think we can swing something? I know we have few players we need to lock up long-term next year (Talib, Edelman...)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000256750/article/jairus-byrd-reportedly-being-shopped-by-buffalo-bills

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: Jarius Byrd

If we can buy low then sure. He's a great player when healthy. And I stress when healthy.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I doubt the Bills will deal their 'blue chip' guy to us for nothing. it probably will take alot, which is too much for BB as just a one year rent. There's no way BB would pay this guy what he'd want

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

inter-division trades rarely happen for a reason. You know you will play that team minimum 2x every year.