Jarvis Green may land the pats in hot water

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Jarvis Green may land the pats in hot water

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/06/jarvis-green-inadvertently-blows-whistle-on-patriot-games/

I don't want to hear the "every team does it" excuse.  There's a rule, and if you break it, you get punished.  Belichick needs to teach these guys how to keep their mouth shut.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Jarvis Green may land the pats in hot water

What rule was violated?

It appears that Green participated in practice all week during weeks 4 and 5 and also played in both games. It is very plausible that he didn't even think he had an injury at that point, just some knee pain that he expected to go away. He even played in the week 6 and 7 games while not fully participating in practice.

Stop trying to ESPN this. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Wow, what a non-story. He played in those games moron. I guess the team should have listed all the bruizes also. Get a life fool.

Go Pats!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Wow, I can tell you're really getting nervous about next week. Is this some kind of way of saying we cheated a week before they even play the game?
    How do you know he even mentioned it to the team? Maybe he was playing through it to see if it would get better?

And by the way, every team does it and you know it. You even say it in your statement. You say there's a rule and then you say they should keep their mouth shut so which one is it? I guess Indy just keeps their mouthes shut because god knows they've been bit by the bug this year. I'm sure they've been 100% on reporting so far this year??

You sound like a mix of Mangini and Porter now

Be serious

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Jarvis Green may land the pats in hot water:
    [QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/06/jarvis-green-inadvertently-blows-whistle-on-patriot-games/ I don't want to hear the "every team does it" excuse.  There's a rule, and if you break it, you get punished.  Belichick needs to teach these guys how to keep their mouth shut.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

zero credibility from well known pats bashser florio. What a revelation, a NFL player sucked it up and played with a nagging injury.

bottom-feeding reporters will do anything to try and stir up some controversy.

does anyone doubt what dogg's response would have been if the player had been a colt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

looks like you are losing faith in your colts to make such a big deal out of nothing... we are going to slaughter you guys!

[QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/06/jarvis-green-inadvertently-blows-whistle-on-patriot-games/ I don't want to hear the "every team does it" excuse.  There's a rule, and if you break it, you get punished.  Belichick needs to teach these guys how to keep their mouth shut.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Wow!!! What a scandal. Let's take another #1 Draft pick away. Jarvisgate. I'm going to quit rooting for them. I'm glad you're concerned with what Belichick has to teach them. I didn't know you were such a big fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heisthejuan. Show heisthejuan's posts

Come on Dogg, what's the issue here? Green practiced and played. What rule was broken?

That this was posted as a report on a major news site is ridiclous. Florio just deconstructed a quote and put forth a conspiracy argument. There is no mention of "having spoken to people at the league office" or "I reached out to othe coaches to hear their perspective." Instead it's just Florio and straight conjecture, yet it is given a level of legitimacy because it's NBC. And of course a bunch of people take away what they want to; that those damn Patriots are cheating again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Jarvis Green may land the pats in hot water:
    [QUOTE]Come on Dogg, what's the issue here? Green practiced and played. What rule was broken? That this was posted as a report on a major news site is ridiclous. Florio just deconstructed a quote and put forth a conspiracy argument. There is no mention of "having spoken to people at the league office" or "I reached out to othe coaches to hear their perspective." Instead it's just Florio and straight conjecture, yet it is given a level of legitimacy because it's NBC. And of course a bunch of people take away what they want to; that those damn Patriots are cheating again.
    Posted by heisthejuan[/QUOTE]

Your right on the mark..This is about NBC sports trying to stir something up that doesn't exist. It's almost laughable but don't be surprised if the pregame shows cover it. Tom Jackson will want Arlen Specter to have another congressional investigation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

why don't you shut TFU Wink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Some guys play injured without telling the team, especially guys in a contract year. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Some guys play injured without telling the team, especially guys in a contract year. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

good observation, yes they do, part of the game.

how many of us to to work for three days straight so we don't  lose pay or want to get behind on work

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

boooooooooo, go back to the colts board

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

We have a reputation as being the most tight lipped organization in the NFL. To suggest that the best coach in the league and probably NFL history has to teach his players to "keep there mouths shut" is as ignorant as suggesting Peyton Manning is a clutch QB. It is because of Belichick's no nonsense coaching style that we are able to take on such personalities as Corey Dillion Randy Moss and the rest of them to help our team win. Your shallow accusation represents your pure hatred and jealousy for the Patriot organization.

I would rather watch episodes of Jerry Springer then read anymore of your dimwitted posts about nothing!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Stay off our board A**HOLE!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

UD, you mean like how the Colts placed Manning on the injury report when he was coming back from knee surgery?

Amid reports from the likes of Peter King and Chris Mortensen that Colts quarterback Peyton Manning's offseason knee surgeries keep him from putting weight on his left leg when planting to throw and prevent him from conducting the thorough passing-tree warmups of past years with his receivers, Manning is starting to look a lot like he did in past seasons.

But if, as King and Mort have suggested, Manning isn't 100 percent, we're perplexed by his omission from the injury report.  The "probable" label implies that a player is injured but nevertheless nearly 100 percent.  Manning's ongoing omission from that category suggests to us that the Colts are opting not to acknowledge Manning's true condition for the same reasons that drove the team's decision not to admit that Manning had a second surgery to clean the infection out of his knee.

Maybe the reality is that Manning really isn't injured -- maybe his new 100 percent equates to roughly 90 percent of the "old" Manning.

I don't remember the Colts being punished? Maybe before you accuse the Pats of wrongdoing and asking for their public lynching, you should look at your team?

Get over it already... the Pats are no different that all the other 31 teams, and the Colts are not some sort of beatified saints.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

I am shocked.  How can anyone suggest the Patriots would break a rule?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

[QUOTE]I am shocked.  How can anyone suggest the Patriots would break a rule?
    Posted by oggieman[/QUOTE]

All this tells me is you're worried about winning so before the game even starts you throw out cheap shots so it feels better when your teams do lose. 
    If they didn't do this and if they didn't do that we could have won. It makes me sick that you maggots can't man up and stick behind your team win or lose without bringing up this garbage. 
    The more I hear this garbage the more I feel comfortable that the league is still petrified of facing the Pats.

By the way magpie, last time I looked it was 10.5 points, I think they'll cover that easy. What do you think? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

"in ode to Parairemike"

SUN COMES UP
    DOGG DISSES THE PATS
    SUN GOES DOWN
    ANOTHER DAY CONCLUDES AS THE PATS FORUM TURNS

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]I am shocked.  How can anyone suggest the Patriots would break a rule?
    Posted by oggieman[/QUOTE]

Dude,
    I was just at one of the Dolphin forums and you need to check them out. It's all full of fans who haven't had anything to cheer for since the early '70's and the #1 topic is the Patriots cheating. It's awesome man..Check it out and make some new friends!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jarvis Green may land the pats in hot water : All this tells me is you're worried about winning so before the game even starts you throw out cheap shots so it feels better when your teams do lose.  If they didn't do this and if they didn't do that we could have won. It makes me sick that you maggots can't man up and stick behind your team win or lose without bringing up this garbage.  The more I hear this garbage the more I feel comfortable that the league is still petrified of facing the Pats. By the way magpie, last time I looked it was 10.5 points, I think they'll cover that easy. What do you think? 
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

If the fins maintain the blitz against brady, they have a real shot to win; and if they blitz the entire game and they lose it will be closer than 10 for sure.  However, if the Fins don't blitz the entire game, the fins definitely lose and it could be more tham 10-easily.

In the last two weeks, against Bress and sanzshit, the fins blitzed heavily in the first halves and shut down both teams.  For some unknown reason, the coaches called off the blitzes in the second halves of both games and brees and sanzshit got comfirtable and moved the ball.  The fins can't let brady get comfortable--they can only cover welker and moss for a few seconds tops.  That's the game right there--Period.  "magpie"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jarvis Green may land the pats in hot water : Dude, I was just at one of the Dolphin forums and you need to check them out. It's all full of fans who haven't had anything to cheer for since the early '70's and the #1 topic is the Patriots cheating. It's awesome man..Check it out and make some new friends!!!!
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Nothing to cheer about?  Well, last year we turned it around from the 2007 disaster and won the division.  And this year the Fins are 3-0 in the division. 

Don't worry about the Fins; worry about your patriots.  You got a good team and great coach; but you don't own this division anymore.  The Fins aren't the Jets.  Thanks for keeping the division crown warm while we were away in the down years.  But the Fins are back and we'll see who the best team is on Sunday and who owns this division. 

Good luck.  You're going to need it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

You really are a moron when it comes to football. No rule was broken. A player must first report his injury to the team if the player feels it will impact his playing ability.Then the medical staff evaluates the injury/ailment and issues an injury report based on his participation in practice. This must be submitted on wed.,thur, and fri with an additional injury list on player probability of playing for all teams with a sunday game. On saturday the list needs to be updated as needed. If a player is 100% expected to play on Sunday then he does not need to be on the injury report but practice participation reports must still be filed accurately if a player officially reported an injury/ailment.
        There are 3 categories for wed/thur/fri practice reports. Did not participate,limited in participation and full participation. It would have to be proved Green's participation in practice does not correspond with how his status was listed. 
       I should be charging you tuition with all the schooling you're getting out of me.You might want to avoid articles by a so called "football expert" who can't even get a guy's position right.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Jarvis Green may land the pats in hot water :     You really are a moron when it comes to football. No rule was broken. A player must first report his injury to the team if the player feels it will impact his playing ability.Then the medical staff evaluates the injury/ailment and issues an injury report based on his participation in practice. This must be submitted on wed.,thur, and fri with an additional injury list on player probability of playing for all teams with a sunday game. On saturday the list needs to be updated as needed. If a player is 100% expected to play on Sunday then he does not need to be on the injury report but practice participation reports must still be filed accurately if a player was limited by a reported injury/ailment.     There are 3 catergories for wed/thur/fri practice reports. Did not participate,limited in participation and full participation. It would have to be proved Green's participation in practice does not correspond with how his status was listed. There is no listing for "my knee was sore but I still practiced"    I should be charging you tuition with all the schooling you're getting out of me.You might want to avoid articles by a so called "football expert" who can't even get a guy's position right.
    Posted by cowtherabbit-[/QUOTE]

Hey rabbit, you could have shortened your response to three words: Patriots don't cheat.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Thanks oggie and to you I give you this....v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v