Jarvis Green

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

Jarvis Green

Jarvis Green signs with the Pretend Patriots and BB's mini-me Josh McDaniels and the Denver Broncos. Anyone care??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

Re: Jarvis Green

Happy to see him go. I've been down on him for 2 seasons now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

Thats the thing, they are said to be using him in passing situations only. THats way too much money for someones who's gonna play about 30% of the snaps. Good player, better guy but good riddance.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from djkg. Show djkg's posts

In Response to Re: Jarvis Green:
    The Patriot way to upgrade the team? 1) Start with re-signing the key pieces (Wilfork, Mankins, Neal, Banta Cain, Bodden?) 2) Don't overpay to retain marginal players (Green, Watson, Baker) 3) Don't reach for overpriced free agents (AT, Roosevelt Colvin were misses from the past)   4) Pick up some bargain acquisitions (like Vrabel, Bodden, etc)   5) Use the draft and draft day trades (Moss, Welker) to fill the holes. Some are down on the Pats offseason - not me.  It looks like its going according to plan.  Considering BB is the only guy ever to build a dynasty in the free agent era, I put my faith in him and not the panic stricken masses.
    Posted by Encinitas

Really...Colvin a miss? I liked him a lot while he was here!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsbb12b81m83w. Show patriotsbb12b81m83w's posts

So who is a good DE that the Pats will probably pursue now and that we actually have a chance of getting

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Mike Wright will take Jarvis Green's spot and he can play the NT at times also.  Good luck to Jarvis.   He is a good kid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I remember reading an article when he was younger where he was looking ahead to life after the NFL by working in an internship with an engineering firm during the off-season.

He's a far cry from the NFL's Pacmans and A. Cromarties

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradythebest. Show Bradythebest's posts

Very good person and reasonably well situational pass rusher. He did lot of community work when he was here. Good Luck Jarvis!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Best of luck Jarvis.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Why is this story crossed out on the main page?

Sections
Shortcuts