Jarvis Moss For A 7th Rounder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No1BadGuy. Show No1BadGuy's posts

Jarvis Moss For A 7th Rounder

R u kidding me?

The CNNSI rumor section is quoted as saying that Jarvis Moss was being shopped for a 7th round pick..

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nfl

This kid had a boat load of talent coming out of Florida and I think he would certainly be worth a very late round pick, regardless of his salary because he can be cut at any time if he is a bust and it costs us nothing..

Sometimes a change of scenery is all that is needed to become an impact type of player..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Jarvis Moss For A 7th Rounder

he would make a great OLB with all that speed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

why not?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

it was for a 7th rd in this past draft,but they could end up cutting him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No1BadGuy. Show No1BadGuy's posts

I understand that it was for a 7th rounder in this past draft.

Although not communicated, my point process was if he is released we would most likely have to bid against other teams vs handing over a later round pick that statically won't make the team and who most likely never had a 1st round grade like Moss..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

R u kidding me? The CNNSI rumor section is quoted as saying that Jarvis Moss was being shopped for a 7th round pick.. http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nfl This kid had a boat load of talent coming out of Florida and I think he would certainly be worth a very late round pick, regardless of his salary because he can be cut at any time if he is a bust and it costs us nothing.. Sometimes a change of scenery is all that is needed to become an impact type of player..
    Posted by No1BadGuy

Hello Jonathan Sullivan!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I understand that it was for a 7th rounder in this past draft. Although not communicated, my point process was if he is released we would most likely have to bid against other teams vs handing over a later round pick that statically won't make the team and who most likely never had a 1st round grade like Moss..
    Posted by No1BadGuy

this is true.he does have talent.its just trying to figure what role would best suit him.im not sure what denver used him as,but if anything a 3rd down OLB rushing the QB could be good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No1BadGuy. Show No1BadGuy's posts

It may be that once he began to show he might be one of those "always injured" players he was never able to get out of Shanahan's dog house?

Also Sullivan was a good example of a player who was all hype but in the end he costed us only Bethal Johnson in a bust for bust player trade..

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts