Jason Cole has Patriots winning superbowl this year!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carbonflow. Show carbonflow's posts

Re: Jason Cole has Patriots winning superbowl this year!

Jason Cole, imo, is one of the best analysts of the NFL.  He has the Pats to win the superbowl!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/nfl/23751561;_ylt=AsBoYcyWVDLlDlgsnnAOIL1DubYF#nfl/23751610

Jason Cole
    Patriots over Falcons

Mike Silver
    Eagles over Patriots

Tiki Barber
    Saints over Jets

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Who?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

so that's where Tiki ended up. From morning TV to yahoo....how that career going for ya?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from marvcook. Show marvcook's posts

Eagles won't make it to the SB with their defense. The Falcons aren't a great team, but they can conceivably pull off two home wins. My guess is that the Packers will take them both out in consecutive weeks.

The Jets? Get real.
    @ Indianapolis
    @ New England
    @ Pittsburgh/Baltimore

Not happening

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Though I like Atlanta, I think he's wrong about the Falcons making the SB. The only teams from the NFC that will make the Super Bowl this year will be the Bears or Packers, why? becasue of their defense. They can both shut down NO and Atlanta

Patriots vs Bears or Packers

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In Response to Re: Jason Cole has Patriots winning superbowl this year!:
    [QUOTE]Though I like Atlanta, I think he's wrong about the Falcons making the SB. The only teams from the NFC that will make the Super Bowl this year will be the Bears or Packers, why? becasue of their defense. They can both shut down NO and Atlanta Patriots vs Bears or Packers
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Bears? Packers? the latter might be true, but the Bears will get destroyed by either GB or Atlanta or Eagles. Bears? pffffttt.

Sections
Shortcuts