Jason Taylor agrees to terms with Jets?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Jason Taylor agrees to terms with Jets?

This:

Is disappointing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Jason Taylor agrees to terms with Jets?

not really, the guy  is over the hill, what did he do when he was in washington, and what did he do last year? did he lead the league in sacks, or tackles. he's just baggage, should get with junior and learn to surf

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Jason Taylor agrees to terms with Jets?:

1) it says he is on the verge of agreeing.....there is no agreement....

2) Nice tabloid website!  LOL!  I would not believe anything you hear from such a non-reputable website...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Yaaawn.....skinny, old south-Florida guy...meet the hawk, and Mr. Snow..let us introduce you to advil, golf and retirement

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

He's Washed up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

The Sun-Sentinel is a sad excuse for a news paper. It doesn't even cut it as toilet paper.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

In Response to Re: Jason Taylor agrees to terms with Jets?:
    not really, the guy  is over the hill, what did he do when he was in washington, and what did he do last year? did he lead the league in sacks, or tackles. he's just baggage, should get with junior and learn to surf
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I didn't know you need to lead the league in sacks or tackles to be a useful player.  He had 7 sacks in a part time role, and could definitely provide some 3rd down pressure on the quarterback for the Patriots.  It's easy to dismiss him if he signs with the Jets but Taylor is a player who would/could have improved the pass rusher this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Other than the fact that he is going to the enemy I don't think the Miami fans are too worried about it so I won't let it bother me either.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

it's a disappointment.... to Adalius Thomas. Now where's this chump going to run to?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

As an avid Jet hater I actually like all the moves they've made this off-season.

I may end up looking really stupid, but I think they are going to realize LT was a HUGE downgrade from TJ and I think Cromartie isn't going to be the threat they're hoping for. Jason Taylor is only going to the Jets because Miami and new England don't want him. I mean seriously, does anyone on here think he would choose the Jets over coming to play for a coach he loves (BB) and get the chance to play with one of his friends (TB)? No way.

If Belichick thought he could help us he'd be here.

All this talk from Jets fans about how Taylor is coming to NY because he wants to get a ring will be especially funny for us at week 10 when the Jets are 3-7!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

In Response to Re: Jason Taylor agrees to terms with Jets?:
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Agree. Bill has the picks this year and next to trade to move up and get his young Julius Peppers, if Bill's type of guy is there, he moves up and selects him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

a chance to get a ring???? The Jets haven't won since 1969!!! JETS JETS JETS...suc suc suc

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Half the people on these boards were begging for him to sign with the Pats last year. Now they all say he's over the hill. LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I still think he'd be an asset to the team for the right price.  I think he'd be able to contribute and he'd be able to help in the locker room as a positive presence.