Jason Taylor The Missing Free Agent Piece.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

If the Patriots can land Jason Taylor he'll be the missing piece free agent piece. If Taylor is used right especially on third downs, he provide a much needed pass rush. If he's healthy 16 games, he's capable of double digit sacks. Plus we can focus our 6 first day draft picks on adding speed and youth at linebacker, speed in the secondary, and maybe another WR.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I agree, Taylor should be a no brainer at this point, he loves Brady and wants a ring. He's the best out there right now and the Pats can't rely on the draft to fill in the holes on the D.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Leon who's the QB for the Jest? Are they going with Clemons, Ainge, a veteran FA, or the 17th pick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

So, no Leftwich, or Garcia. Tom is on his honeymoon,and will be in the sport pages soon and hopefully for the right reasons like 20 for 27, 350 yards and 3 tds....lol

BTW-be respectful leon no name calling(honda)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Actually its named once, New York. The city of New York is in the state of New York.
    Just thought I point that out to you leon because the statement that it sounds so good they named it twice is.....well, dumb.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Leon are you "headed" here?...LOL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I totally agree here! Jason Taylor would be a perfect fit here. I'm hoping the Pats have him in the plans to come here.

Sections
Shortcuts