Jason Whitlock states what we all know about Manning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Jason Whitlock states what we all know about Manning

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-truths-peyton-at-the-crossroads

what about the rest of the media?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re: Jason Whitlock states what we all know about Manning

The Peyton thing aside I think the article highlights a problem I have had with the media for a while in that so many of them have always said they weren't sure if Kurt Warner was a HOF'er. Idiots.

Another interesting thing I learned today, according to an article Michael Felger was reading on air,  was that the great Marvin Harrison has 2 TD catches in 16 playoff game appearances.

YES that is NOT a typo. I said 2!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

What an appropriate name IQ.

Problem 1: You listened to Felger to begin with.

#2: You actually believed what he said.

#3: You didn't bother to spend 30 seconds to check.

#4: You listened to FELGER! I can not understate the problem I have with this.

#5: Harrison has 16 career playoff game, he has never had LESS THAN 2 RECEPTIONS IN ANY ONE! THAT, my friend, is not a typo.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HarrMa00/gamelog/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Here is the article.

ma6 that he was reading from... Not impressive

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

LFB - In the spirit of honesty, please acknowledge that you edited your original post which stated that Harrison only had 2 receptions in his 16 playoff games vice what it says now about it being 2 TD receptions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

TRUE. I typo'd, absolutely 100% correct. I did not say he was wrong or even delete my post.

I think it would have been obvious what I meant though but some people just like to take a cheap shot. That's cool. Hopefully it made his day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Actually, I took what you wrote on face value (meaning you didn't make a mistake, not that it was correct) and went to look it up myself.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

One thing we all know about Manning is he will be enjoying a Divisional game this weekend. Fans of Tom Brady are looking forward to April followed by August and so on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Enoch no worries I have no problem with forgetting a word in a post and letting people know it.

Certainly not perfect or even close. Hey I didn't see the Pees thing coming either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

"Now, let’s take the discussion a step farther. Manning is playing in the QB era, which is somewhat like baseball’s steroid era. The rules of the game so heavily favor the quarterback and the passing game that statistics are being distorted. 

It’s nearly illegal to touch the quarterback now. Since the beginning of the new millennium, the NFL has passed a series of rules aimed at assuring the players most likely to receive $100 million contracts don’t end up on injured reserve.
    "

BUT I THOUGHT ONLY TOM BRADY BENEFITED FROM QB PROTECTION  RULES... (GASP) OTHER QBs GET ROUGHING AND UNNECESSARY ROUGHNESS CALLS, TOO?!?!??!?!?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

It's nice to see Whitlock finally catching up with the slow train on this one, after all these years.

I wait with bated breath for Jason's opinion on whether or not water is wet,