Jason Whitlock

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Jason Whitlock

Belichick has long stood out, but his reputation has yet to fully recover from the Spygate controversy that taints his three Super Bowl titles. He needs to add a fourth to re-stamp his name alongside Vince Lombardi as professional football’s coaching gold standard. Harbaugh is the new and possibly improved Belichick. Better looking, more colorful, brash, filled with collegiate energy and emotion and a former NFL player, Harbaugh is a natural — a coaching tsunami like we’ve never seen.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Re: Jason Whitlock

In response to wasecl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Belichick has long stood out, but his reputation has yet to fully recover from the Spygate controversy that taints his three Super Bowl titles. He needs to add a fourth to re-stamp his name alongside Vince Lombardi as professional football’s coaching gold standard. Harbaugh is the new and possibly improved Belichick. Better looking, more colorful, brash, filled with collegiate energy and emotion and a former NFL player, Harbaugh is a natural — a coaching tsunami like we’ve never seen.

[/QUOTE]
    I'll take BB anyday! The Harbaugh brothers are the biggest whiners in the league!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I'll take BB over any other coach.

That being said, after BB, Jim Harbaugh would be my next choice. I assume he's talking about Jim and not John. Both are good, but I think Jim Harbaugh has shown he has more balls.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

I'll take BB over any other coach.

That being said, after BB, Jim Harbaugh would be my next choice. I assume he's talking about Jim and not John. Both are good, but I think Jim Harbaugh has shown he has more balls.

when jim was being hirred from stanford, i feared who he might go to.

i see him as 2nd best coach in league from day 1 (certainly in the argument for 2nd)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Like to see one of them win a championship game and just make it to a Super Bowl.  I he thinks Andy reed and marv leavy Are genius 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Jason Whitlock is a knuckelhead. There are times he makes sense, and times he doesn't. His slagging of BB is slagging all coaches that did the same thing. They just finally decided to use BB as their example to crack down on a practice that's been going on since video was invented.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Yeah whitlock forgot to mention, BB has 3 Super bowl rings as a Head Coach, Harbaugh has zero.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Spygate doesn't taint BB's 3 rings. Only in the minds of the haters.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Jason Whitlock is a knuckelhead. There are times he makes sense, and times he doesn't. His slagging of BB is slagging all coaches that did the same thing. They just finally decided to use BB as their example to crack down on a practice that's been going on since video was invented.

He's worse than a knucklehead - he's either a racist, or a shameful self-promoter who just tries to stir the pot/say outrageous things to get recognition.  He is typical of what journalism has morphed into - lot's of noise, lot's of opinion, lot's of controversy - little of substance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Link?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Nothing against Harbaugh because I personally think he is a very good coach and has won everywhere he's been but when you take over a team that has consistently been drafting at or near the top of the draft for years and years you should have a darn good team. Since 2005 they have drafted in the Top 11 six times. 

The coaches who do not are really really sad.

Does anyone really think BB would not do some serious damage with the SF roster?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Belichick has coached 5 Superbowl championship winning teams...Harbaugh? Yeah, that's what I thought. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The guy is a ST coach for christ's sake! Like Coughlin, they are not the reason their teams win anything. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

One of the best articles written about the "spygate" crap.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/199345-the-truth-about-spygate-punishing-success-and-promoting-parity

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

The guy is a ST coach for christ's sake! Like Coughlin, they are not the reason their teams win anything. 

I thought he meant Jim not John??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

BB is not high on the "likability" list for most reporters who may not have ever met him face to face.  Chances are Whitlock never has and his opinions are formed from what he sees and reads.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:

Angel great article, thanks for posting!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I wonder if the Harbaugh boys learned their whining from their dad who was an NCAA coach.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

I wonder if the Harbaugh boys learned their whining from their dad who was an NCAA coach.

Wasn't Belichick's Dad a college coach?  What's your point?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

" Harbaugh is a natural — a coaching tsunami like we’ve never seen."

This statement really deserves a nutpunch.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts