Javon Walker a Patriot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deman3392. Show deman3392's posts

Javon Walker a Patriot

I say we give the guy a second chance he could put up numbers with brady throwing to him plus we need a veteran no. 2 receiver he could fit while welker is out                  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Javon Walker a Patriot

You're kidding, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

let someome else give him a second chance. i like the way BB is satying away from has beens

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

I'm pretty sure I could beat Walker in a 40 yard dash these days and I'm out of shape

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Walker might be the most washed up player in the league.  Might as well bring back Stanley Morgan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonreadercomments. Show bostonreadercomments's posts

Your title should have included a question mark.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Javon Walker a Patriot:
    I say we give the guy a second chance he could put up numbers with brady throwing to him plus we need a veteran no. 2 receiver he could fit while welker is ou                    t www.sptimes.com/2008/02/22/images/tb_bucs_walker300.jpg " alt="" />
    Posted by deman3392

"deman 3392 a misleading dufus"

Oh...I'm sorry.  I meant, "deman 3392 a misleading dufus?"

Seriously, what's with this new jack*ss trend of using headlines to state a F/A "fact" that isn't.  Pretty childish way to get attention.  Is this the way this board is going to be this off-season?  I am wretching at the thought.  Cut it out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Right on Chrisaka , I was just about to say the samething , LOL! This is what the 2nd-3rd one hes done like this and then he puts up some putrid arguement if you want to even call it that. First of all Walker has had 4 different 2nd chances LOL , that arguement has no merit at all. Second , this guy is ALWAYS hurt , hes played 19 games in the past 3 years. Third , hes just not that good. Hes had two good years in 7 seasons and never put together back to back years in which he performed at a high level. And thats not my opinion , numbers dont lie , he HAD all the talent in the world at one point , but that ship has sailed. Bringing in Walker just reeks of desperation , seriously what does that say about the state of you organization.
             NO WAY!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

I'snt he using one these days?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleedGreen4Ever. Show BleedGreen4Ever's posts

I really like what BB has done so far this off-season. He has reduced the coaching staff, which is bound to reduce communication errors and the reduction in roster headcount is also bound to reduce cost. What a F$%kin genius, next is a 50 % increase in ticket prices....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

im for it even if it was for just one year.i hear many say they wouldnt mind bringing in multi injured branch or patten.guys pushing 40.not to mention the system here is diffrent now since they last were here.it cant be worse to take a gamble on a walker or a holt,or a owens.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

You know, You never know who is going to be a fit or not. As long as the Patriots are handing out club/cap friendly contracts I don't care who they bring in. If I have a choice for a temporary solution though it is probably Tory Holt.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Im with Moss and Ewhite. While Im not a Walker fan at all I would like to see us making the effort to bring guys in for visits. There is a GLARING NEED at wr and TE which coincidentally enough was the weak parts of our offense last year. Lets take a look at ANY veteran wr and see who fits the bill!