jaws: "my one sure thing pick is COLTS for the UPSET!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: jaws:

Jaws riding Luck? What else is new?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

2 da chagrin of da pti boys, jaworski dropped this austin like stunner! believes da pass rush will get 2 him like in cincy game + make tb play quick. cant c our jabro d containing luck. we'll c.. will b close game with ghost kicking winner!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Awesome, except now I have a headache.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

2 da chagrin of da pti boys, jaworski dropped this austin like stunner! believes da pass rush will get 2 him like in cincy game + make tb play quick. cant c our jabro d containing luck. we'll c.. will b close game with ghost kicking winner!

I always did like Jaworski

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to melwittss' comment:

Surprise, surprise , surprise, an ESPN talking behind picking against the Pats...

relax Rusty

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Jaws said Colin kapernick could be one of the best qb in the history of the nfl

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Nope, the loss comes in Denver...the Patsies will live to see another week of football.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

The Pats will win the S.B. If they don't I promise to ignore the Commie for the rest of my life!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

So far Kaep is a running Qb who only throws fastballs. has all the tools but we wiill never know now if he has the aptitude?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

What is less surprising - that an ESPN personality said something really stupid, or that Commie was avidly listening and taking notes?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Do we really think there will be unanimous picks to have the Pats winning Saturday?  Come one, this game, in spite of the spread, is almost a pick-em.  You do not know which Pats team will show up.  The one that played the Ravens or Bills?  Even though both were wins, one was dominant, the other pedestrian, per se.  Many are concerned with another D player, Spikes, on IR, this just mean more problems for the Pats D to contain Luck.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

This guy has become so INFLATED on himself-somewhere along the way ESPN labeled him a QB and game plan Genius-he is neither -over inflated EGO!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

It would be extraordinarily helpful if we could insist that people post in English.  Apart from that, who gives a rat's a_ss what Jaworski says?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

It would be extraordinarily helpful if we could insist that people post in English.  Apart from that, who gives a rat's a_ss what Jaworski says?

What... you didn't take a course in Jibberish at sometime in your educational journey?... jabro

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

What... you didn't take a course in Jibberish at sometime in your educational journey?... jabro

Alas, I am educationally deprived in that regard.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Not just him but many ESPN analysts believe that the Colts will win against the Patriots.  Definitely a lot of dislike for the Patriots by ESPN announcers. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

It would be extraordinarily helpful if we could insist that people post in English. 

I believe he's trying to be funny or cool........either way = fail.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Jaws is falling into the trap that the Ravens and Buffalo fell into....the Pats will throw 50+ times in the game.

Not realizing we have a legit running game. That's fine by me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to melwittss' comment:

Surprise, surprise , surprise, an ESPN talking behind picking against the Pats...

relax Rusty

He! How 'bout them Jints this year! Stay off this board you idiot!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Is your real name Jamis Winston?WEll we know he cant speak so I could see him writing like this.

Sections
Shortcuts