jaws: "my one sure thing pick is COLTS for the UPSET!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: jaws:

KC and Cincy were favorites last weekend and lost outright. The 49ers were 3 point favorites but won by three so the book collects. So 3 out of 4 games the favorites cost you money.

Jaws is simply looking at which teams may lose this weekend as it's like flipping a quarter in that it's likely favotites go 2-2 this weekend.

I got the Broncos and Seattle as locks this weekend, the SF/Panthers game as a thriller with SF prevailing and the Pats scaring the bejesus out of us but winning.

But then let's not forget I went 0-4 last weekend,,,,,,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Jaws is another one that thinks the entire game will consist of Mathis sacking Brady every play. He dismisses our O line with Mathis moving to whatever side Mankins isn't playing on.

I've got Breaking news for Jaws and the other idiots.

Mathis is one guy. He can't rush from one side and stop a run to the opposite side or up the middle at the same time.

As for actual sacks...he is the league leader but he also has more than half the team's season total. Taken as whole the Pats have more team sacks than the Colts do and they are spread out among more players.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sing Along w Leon! AMEN AMEN amen amen AMEN!

And Boom goes the dynamite! Right on Jaws!

Good morning my horribly accented neighbors from the North and How are ya!?

All I need now is for someone ,a player, a fan,anybody in the country mention the word SPYGATE and this will be a wonderful start to wonderful weekend for your old pal!

So is everybody planning on having a productive day or will you all be discussing the pats injuries for a good 12 hour clip?

[/QUOTE]

Butt fumble

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It would be extraordinarily helpful if we could insist that people post in English. 

[/QUOTE]

I believe he's trying to be funny or cool........either way = fail.

[/QUOTE]

I see - I think.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It would be extraordinarily helpful if we could insist that people post in English. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see - I think.

[/QUOTE]
    Yo Butch! long time no see bro. hope you and yours had a nice holiday season. it just totally cracks me up when the last surviving jests fan continues to come in here to try and stir the pot with ancient history while his team is totally in the krappah! as far as "jaws" is concerned? he works for ESPN...........which means extremely stupid peoples network. nuff said.

Hammah out!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see - I think.

[/QUOTE]
    Yo Butch! long time no see bro. hope you and yours had a nice holiday season. it just totally cracks me up when the last surviving jests fan continues to come in here to try and stir the pot with ancient history while his team is totally in the krappah! as far as "jaws" is concerned? he works for ESPN...........which means extremely stupid peoples network. nuff said.

Hammah out!

[/QUOTE]

Last? He's the only Jets fan there ever is. Leon's been around for years. Before email verification he used to post as several different people everyday. He'd be Leon/Togah or anyone of a dozen names. Plus he'd use a name related to our opponent each week so he could pose as a fan of that team. He also used to pose as a disgruntled Pats fan to try to get other posters to agree with his assesments of the team.

His entire life revolves around posting on Boston sports team boards and he's been at it a good 6 - 8 years at least

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

I thought LH stood for Left Hand.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

pats' smoke and mirrors routine is long overdue to come up short. jaworski knows this and likely many of you pats diehards do too. if luck doesn't due you in this week, rivers will next.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

So far Kaep is a running Qb who only throws fastballs. has all the tools but we wiill never know now if he has the aptitude?

Also RE: Jaws said Colin kapernick could be one of the best qb in the history of the nfl
    ===================================

I am a Pats' fan 1st, 49er fan 2nd & I feel Kapernick is not consistent. He ran wild with the pistol or pick option vs GB and Atlanta last year & also gained 98 yards vs GB this year but his passing rating goes from VG to poor and vice versa. Vs GB last week SF only got 2 field goals in the red zone & going down to score, even another field goal to go up 2 scores at 9-0, he tosses a floater pick on 1st down---stupid. But more important on the last drive he tosses a ball that goes right thtough the GB defender's hands and that pick would have stopped the game winning field goal...do they win afterwards...dunno ???

I mean last year in the SB he has SF on the 5 yard line & I know the Ravens had his pick options scouted but he does not run once & misses 4 passes. I blame Harbaugh too. Bet Alex Smith wouldn't have missed 4 passes and might have run as he did when SF beat New Orleans in last year's playoffs.

So, Kap is like was said in the Forrest Gump movie, he's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see - I think.

[/QUOTE]

Hammah out!

[/QUOTE]

He could be a decendent of the Bowery Boys !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

the main reason these analysts cannot pick the Pats is because they look at who the Pats have lost and cannot believe the Pats have a chance

Mayo, spikes, vw and kelly - the guts of the Run D -  no other team would still be standing - look at Cincin and there lost DT. Yet the Pats still stand

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see - I think.

[/QUOTE]

Hammah out!

[/QUOTE]

Last? He's the only Jets fan there ever is. Leon's been around for years. Before email verification he used to post as several different people everyday. He'd be Leon/Togah or anyone of a dozen names. Plus he'd use a name related to our opponent each week so he could pose as a fan of that team. He also used to pose as a disgruntled Pats fan to try to get other posters to agree with his assesments of the team.

His entire life revolves around posting on Boston sports team boards and he's been at it a good 6 - 8 years at least

[/QUOTE]

I know. he origionally called himself "jets" way way back. he makes me laugh. his schtik is as old as the dino do do between his teeth.    spygate? yeah right.